Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self promotion -- shameless self promotion!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Self promotion -- shameless self promotion!
05-11-2018 6:40 PM

Ok so the title says it all.

Most famous people got famous because of their looks or talent. Most were marketed by big names and made a fraction of what those production houses made. They stayed humble... but less than 1% reached worldwide fame.

These days its seems self promotion is in. More and more people seem to be marketing themselves. And oftentimes they make a lot more than if they go through an agency marketing them.

What does this have to do with pheromones, women or game? Let's talk self promotion during a pickup.... does it have a place. Is talking about your accomplishments during a pickup seen as a plus or does it reek of arrogance?

I usually don't use self promotion to ask women out on dates.. I use online dating and it works. However , in real life I've often used typical flirting tactics etc only to find myself shot down by 10's. When I dressed up and talked more highly about myself in a "stealth" manner that seamlessly entered the convo I got better results and women telling me things like "Just the way you talk makes me want to date you!" These were HB 9's and 10's I met in bars.

So I ask those of you who are not built Like Brad Pitt in his prime.

Do you believe in self promotion? Shameless, shameless self promotion? And have you seen it result in success with the 10's?

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com
2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000/videos

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
05-11-2018 6:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Self promotion -- shameless self promotion!
05-11-2018 6:49 PM

Oh yeah. I always had great luck with a combination of self deprecating humor mixed with shameless self promotion. Now people call it humble bragging but women always saw it as me having bulletproof confidence which they also found incredibly attractive.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-11-2018 6:49 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-11-2018 7:24 PM

@ snoopy

A guy like Adam Sandler is a master of this. He uses self deprecating humor states he's "not the best looking, not the most talented, yet he's a multimillionare". We find out he has a net worth in excess of 150 million I believe... I found a guy like him could present himself as humble yet confident. Many people swing to humble or confident.. Few can mix both... The key lies in what you said ... mixing both.

As for pheromones I found AM NOS and Am in general to give me bulletproof confidence hit the 9's and 10's and get me bragging about myself. But I rarely closed.

I find with products like m3x the conversation becoming more granular and connection like and you can slip and slide between humble and confident almost in stealth mode because its not so IYF to a woman.

I've written at the university level so I get 9's and 10's easily with online dating but I never had much success with them with the bar scene.

A little change in strategy from PUA game which was about interesting conversations and negging (which never worked) , and changing to increasing status through self promotion and self deprecating humour all while complimenting the 10's on a few genuine features , and what do you have ?

In the words of AC/DC, You have them THUNDERSTRUCK.

My Journal:
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018 8:45 PM by dsouza.)
05-11-2018 7:24 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-12-2018 11:14 AM

Disclaimer
The following are by current beliefs. I am in no way saying that these beliefs are absolutely true. They are just the current model I have in my head.

Current view on thread topic - self promotion
I honestly don't think self promotion or lack thereof has any significant impact on attracting women for sex or repelling women from sex.

Root cause of attraction
I believe the root cause of attraction is energy. My N=1 experiences tell me that when I interact with a woman while feeling good, confident, warm, relaxed with a bold and alive energy projecting from my eyes then there is the potential of attracting a woman. This is more important than self promotion or any PUA tactics. This type of attraction is instantaneous.

Role of Pheromones
For me, pheromones increase the number of women open to experiencing my energy. If a woman is closed off to me for whatever reason, then my energy cannot penetrate her. If a women is open to experiencing my energy and my energy is tainted then the interaction ends and I have no chance. So the role of pheromones is to present more opportunities.

Why I don't get laid often despite knowing the root cause of attraction
My biggest problem is getting into the state where I project the energy required to attract women. It is incredibly hard for me. I often feel anxious or riddled with self doubt. I'll get inside my head and have a hard time projecting the necessary energy. I've gotten laid enough times over the past several years to know exactly what it feels like to project this energy and how easy it is to get laid while projecting this energy. It is just so dam hard to project this energy on a consistent basis. It turns on once every blue moon and I get an effortless lay. Then it turns off and I can't get back into that state for a long time.

Role of Self Promotion
If you self promote in a smooth way you will make female friends much more easily. If you project the right energy through your eyes then these female friends can be lovers. If you don't project the right energy through your eyes these female friends will just be platonic friends.

Role of PUA stuff
Same thing with PUA stuff - if you are good at it then you will make female friends. Again, if you project the right energy through your eyes then these female friends can be lovers. If you don't project the right energy through your eyes these female friends will just be platonic friends.
05-12-2018 11:14 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

05-13-2018 12:13 AM

@metaltree

I've had the type of attraction your talking about happen to me several times.

It's almost as if I was in the zone, if there's such a thing, when it comes to attraction.

I would walk into a bar, restaurant etc with no pheromones at all, have this clear headed, heightened alertness, heightened libido, and I would be able to get a woman horny on the spot regardless of what game I used.

But just think since all men were 21 or so getting laid became easier than when they hit 50 (I'm not talking about success due to financial riches etc but just out and about in a tshirt and jeans even with no car or money.. just physical ) .... could this simply be due to increase levels of hormones, and energy in the a youthful body? Like higher testosterone ?

High test your eyes look alert.. Very low test a man can appear almost comatose. Think senior citizens in old age homes starring at the walls.

My Journal:
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2018 6:22 AM by dsouza.)
05-13-2018 12:13 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-13-2018 9:34 AM

(05-13-2018 12:13 AM)dsouza Wrote:  But just think since all men were 21 or so getting laid became easier than when they hit 50 (I'm not talking about success due to financial riches etc but just out and about in a tshirt and jeans even with no car or money.. just physical ) .... could this simply be due to increase levels of hormones, and energy in the a youthful body? Like higher testosterone ?

Not me. I was a virgin at 21. I finally found a girlfriend and got laid once before I graduated college. After that I had a girlfriend here and there but never had a random makeout or hookup before my mid 30s. 75% of my lifetime lays were between the ages of 35 and 45. I am doing better this year than any year in my 20s thanks to pheromones. Also I had a nice body in my 20s and now I have a middle aged gut.

(05-13-2018 12:13 AM)dsouza Wrote:  High test your eyes look alert.. Very low test a man can appear almost comatose. Think senior citizens in old age homes starring at the walls.

I think this is exactly right and overall health is very important for getting laid. Lately I have been researching the gut-brain axis. Apparently having a healthy and diverse microbiome is important for being alert and alive. The key to this is to make sure to eat a wide range of soluable fiber from a variety of sources.
05-13-2018 9:34 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-14-2018 11:49 AM

(05-11-2018 6:40 PM)dsouza Wrote:  So I ask those of you who are not built Like Brad Pitt in his prime.

Do you believe in self promotion? Shameless, shameless self promotion? And have you seen it result in success with the 10's?

Disclaimer: I did not read the replies of the previous posters.

So here you go. You are always promoting yourself in some way. Even for online dating you have to create a profile and post a photo. Your profile is not going to say that you "Just want some pussy without the commitment or the bullshit". Your profile photo is going to be the best photo of you that you have. What you say is your promotion. The photo on your online dating profile is a promo photo. It promotes your best features.

You live with your mom? Unemployed? Dead end Job? Low salary? All of these things have to be explained away. Self promotion/marketing is needed.

It's all about self promotion. Your clothes? Self promotion. Your cologne. Self promotion. Your job? Self promotion.

Here is an example of self promotion.

"It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name! When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, whoooo! wheelin' dealin', limousine riding, jet flying son of a gun and I'm having a hard time holding these alligators down. Whoooo! There's only one."

This is why he is a 16 time world champion.

How did I come to be a moderator on a site with 10,000 members? Well, I told stories and shared my experiences. Self promotion.

Why do Vendors seek my opinion on beta formulas? Because from time to time I show off my knowledge of what works and what is not working. Self promotion.

So back to the women. Women want the man that other women want. A few times I've has women fight over me (not bragging). Women who were best friends for years stopped talking to each other...over me. I still feel bad about that.

It's all about self promotion.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-14-2018 11:49 AM
Reipizarro
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2018 4:06 AM

(05-11-2018 6:40 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Ok so the title says it all.

Most famous people got famous because of their looks or talent. Most were marketed by big names and made a fraction of what those production houses made. They stayed humble... but less than 1% reached worldwide fame.

These days its seems self promotion is in. More and more people seem to be marketing themselves. And oftentimes they make a lot more than if they go through an agency marketing them.

What does this have to do with pheromones, women or game? Let's talk self promotion during a pickup.... does it have a place. Is talking about your accomplishments during a pickup seen as a plus or does it reek of arrogance?

I usually don't use self promotion to ask women out on dates.. I use online dating and it works. However , in real life I've often used typical flirting tactics etc only to find myself shot down by 10's. When I dressed up and talked more highly about myself in a "stealth" manner that seamlessly entered the convo I got better results and women telling me things like "Just the way you talk makes me want to date you!" These were HB 9's and 10's I met in bars.

So I ask those of you who are not built Like Brad Pitt in his prime.

Honestly im not sure man. Im not a bad looking guy and i have good confidence but could never pull a 10 lol. So i discovered pherotruth and i hope that changes. Il then try self promotion and come back with my thoughts while using mones.
05-15-2018 4:06 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

05-15-2018 10:06 AM

Great feedback! Thank you Snoppyace, metaltree, Paradox and others for contributing.

My Journal:
05-15-2018 10:06 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-16-2018 3:22 AM

I believe in covert self promotion, or in self promotion that negates itself, accompanied with self sarcasm.Shameless self promotion does not work at all.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-16-2018 3:22 AM

Share This Thread