Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self effects blend
Q873
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Self effects blend
07-25-2022 7:21 AM

Hey guys how are you

An interesting idea I’ve come across , basically I wear a mix that contains NAG/A1 , however I don’t like the soft & lovey dovey feeling it gives me , I want a woman to feel that but not feel it myself

I was thinking of mixing a blend of Bad wolf , Copulins & possibly P75 & ribbing it on nostrils for self effects only , since copulins increase testosterone levels & a report stated it helps prevent One-Itus , Bad wolf & P75 for that bad ass alpha feel & confidence

So essentially the question is , can I mix pheromones together & they still be effective ?
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2022 7:21 AM by Q873.)
07-25-2022 7:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Self effects blend
07-25-2022 8:04 AM

You can always spray it away from your nose so that only others get affected by it.

Inner elbows?
07-25-2022 8:04 AM
WalterTR
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-26-2022 2:40 AM

The fact these are pheromones does not mean their effects only occur through inhalation. I think products have systemic effects through absorption in the skin. I agree with the NA giving a lovey dovey vibe to the wearer so far. It will be interesting to hear about your experience with copulins and bw under the nose combined with na away from it.
07-26-2022 2:40 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-26-2022 8:57 AM

First few hours its through inhalation. That's why you wash it when you get home, if you want.

That's why most people who wants pheromones with self effects, they apply them on an area closer to their nose like upper lip, neck, chest, shoulders etc.

Long hours they will affect you, like cops on upper groin area, where you will be more horny than usual, and aggressive in your approach when intimate.
07-26-2022 8:57 AM

Share This Thread