Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self effects
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Self effects
12-07-2011 7:33 AM

It happens with almost all mone products..

first when i was using Scent of Eros i was singing in my car whilst driving .. and the effects on my girlfriend where the same !

and later i'd feel nearly nothing ..

there are some single molecules out there that have self effects that are more than powerful ...

I've noticed that when i drop using a product for some weeks ... then the self effects come back .. mostly not to the extent like the first time but they come back ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-07-2011 7:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Rep Post

12-07-2011 7:46 AM

So you think effects on others diminish as quickly as self effects from Pheromones, Pago? I'm wondering about what happens when you repeatedly see a person wearing the same phero blend. Say you meet your FWB every day with Alfa Maschio on. How effective will it be after say 5 times? Like 50% effect? 70% 30%? IDK. I feel like effects on others do not fade as quickly with repeated exposure. Also i feel like effects on others are much stronger than self-effects, anyways.

For self-effects, some effects get less effective pretty slowly, IME. Like alpha/confidence from sexual mixes, or feel-good from Glace, or well Copulins. Self-effects from other mixes were pretty much gone after my first application with say Nude, True Love, Erox. I wonder if those mixes work that much better on their targets, when they smell it for the first time.

A theory of mine would be that the body tries to get rid of any substances that are not endogenous. In fact we just take in very very tiny amounts of Pheromones over the air. So it's pretty easy to recycle the unwanted molecules. That would also explain why tolerance to develops more quickly. Even if the body got the enzymes to recycle say alcohol molecules, there usually are lots of molecules and it will take a while until those are removed. The body will not proactively recycle endogenous Pheromones, though, as those are usually known substances that serve a purpose (Say hormonal communication via the sense of smell). Like say Androstenone, Androstenol, Androsterone, AndrostAnol or copulins. Would explain to me why the alpha mixes give me good self-effects longer than the exotic molecules like Methoxyestratetraenone , ER303.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2011 8:02 AM by idontknow.)
12-07-2011 7:46 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-07-2011 7:55 AM

It depends IDK

the self effects become less strong over time .. not with all products bit with the NOLS for sure ..

some products have self effects that don't diminish that fast ... take none for example

concerning the effects on others ..

mones hit them the most at first exposure .. that's sure

some mones work better and better when the target is exposed to again and again ... some feel good or bonding stuff for example ..

the more they are exposed the more they connect the feel good vibe with you ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-07-2011 7:55 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-07-2011 9:38 AM

I get nothing off of Alpha Androstenol anymore, which makes me sad. I have a lot of it. I'm avoiding it for awhile to hopefully bring them back.
12-07-2011 9:38 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

12-07-2011 11:17 AM

I hardly get self-effects from any products as well, except True Alpha. I always rub some under my nose and the confidence I get from it is awesome!

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
12-07-2011 11:17 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Fishdude

Rep Post

12-07-2011 6:28 PM

My belief is that the self effects from mones diminishes quickly

For self effects from instant honesty it's good that they diminish you don't want to be saying what other people thInk. Common stimulation just become background noise your body phases out so you can continue to effectively sample your environment.

Let me give you an examPle. We may all have some friends that will wear a shirt 2/3 days in between washings. It smells fine to them. They are immune to their own signature. I have a friend and someone I work with sometimes they smell like a used clothing store. And one friend says his family tells him that he stinks but he can't sense a thing

Mones would be the same. I have been guilty on sprayIng on more to keep up the self effects
But for surrounding peoPle this would be too much
12-07-2011 6:28 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-07-2011 8:33 PM

I don't know about that. I have been using them for 2.5 years and my self effects are still going strong.
12-07-2011 8:33 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

12-07-2011 8:55 PM

Helo Halo.

that is awsome that your effects do stay on. I do get them from A314 continually and from is intermittantly, depends if I take a break.

The important thing is if you get the effects that you desire. Do you mix them up?

my first testings of mones made me crazy. Really affected me emotionally. And I'm a cold fish.. Oh just had some great grilled trout , need to use more caraway seeds.

What are you getting the self effects from?
12-07-2011 8:55 PM

Share This Thread