Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seemingly random bouts of stress / depression
abn1391
Shameless

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Seemingly random bouts of stress / depression
05-14-2018 10:04 PM

Hi so I've been in the Mone game for about 3 months now and I love it. However I after about 3 weeks straight of no breaks I was starting to get the worst tension aches in my shoulders. They had never been so tense. I took a couple of days off and the tension went away. Ok so I know 3 weeks and no breaks is not a good idea.

I took 3 days off and was feeling fine. I then used 3 sprays of titan and I was anxious stressed and depressed all day. Weird Titan is my daily go to and while I some tension build up after weeks of use, to get such negative self effects after just one day was odd. Next day I switched it up and used 5 or 6 drops of BW and felt fantastic. I actually felt pretty great all week. Friday I felt tremendous went out and pulled a cam model using 2 drops dp 2 sprays core 2 sprays imprint. Next night I used the same combo except I switched out core for m3x. I felt completely locked out of my body and muscles tensed up. Not as bad as the day with titan but not a good feeling.

Are these symptoms of OD? I wouldnt say I was ghosted on Saturday but I didn't get the same reactions as the night before. Also blowing a few loads the night before usually hinders my interactions with women the next day with or without out mones. I'm more interested in these bouts with stress and muscle tension. Is it too much none? Am is stress response common with none? Please share any relevant experience and any tips.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 10:06 PM by abn1391.)
05-14-2018 10:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Seemingly random bouts of stress / depression
05-14-2018 10:14 PM

According to my experience, its related to some hormone levels. When i had low testestrone (or maybe high corrisol) i was having lots of negative side effects. Joint aches with Androsterone, anxiety with None, depression with Androstadienone . Since i started suppliments for T-levels, all the side effects are gone. I think best solution is eating healthy and exercising and maybe using some natural supliments.

Edit: i have been on mones few weeks and no breaks at all. Im addicted now Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 10:15 PM by Med.)
05-14-2018 10:14 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-14-2018 10:40 PM

(05-14-2018 10:14 PM)Med Wrote:  According to my experience, its related to some hormone levels. When i had low testestrone (or maybe high corrisol) i was having lots of negative side effects. Joint aches with Androsterone, anxiety with None, depression with Androstadienone . Since i started suppliments for T-levels, all the side effects are gone. I think best solution is eating healthy and exercising and maybe using some natural supliments.

Edit: i have been on mones few weeks and no breaks at all. Im addicted now Smile

Interesting...I'm 27 had my testosterone checked last year and it was 780 which is pretty high. I live a very healthy life style and don't drink alcohol. Work out 4x a week.

I didn't mention that I see two sparys of Titans after my bad experience and felt fine. Maybe I just need to dial down the sprays?
05-14-2018 10:40 PM
Reipizarro
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2018 4:02 AM

(05-14-2018 10:04 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Hi so I've been in the Mone game for about 3 months now and I love it. However I after about 3 weeks straight of no breaks I was starting to get the worst tension aches in my shoulders. They had never been so tense. I took a couple of days off and the tension went away. Ok so I know 3 weeks and no breaks is not a good idea.

I took 3 days off and was feeling fine. I then used 3 sprays of titan and I was anxious stressed and depressed all day. Weird Titan is my daily go to and while I some tension build up after weeks of use, to get such negative self effects after just one day was odd. Next day I switched it up and used 5 or 6 drops of BW and felt fantastic. I actually felt pretty great all week. Friday I felt tremendous went out and pulled a cam model using 2 drops dp 2 sprays core 2 sprays imprint. Next night I used the same combo except I switched out core for m3x. I felt completely locked out of my body and muscles tensed up. Not as bad as the day with titan but not a good feeling.

Are these symptoms of OD? I wouldnt say I was ghosted on Saturday but I didn't get the same reactions as the night before. Also blowing a few loads the night before usually hinders my interactions with women the next day with or without out mones. I'm more interested in these bouts with stress and muscle tension. Is it too much none? Am is stress response common with none? Please share any relevant experience and any tips.

I had no idea it was possible to OD on mones?
05-15-2018 4:02 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stress / fear pheromone Thor 14 1,703 05-31-2020 10:20 AM
Last Post: Abraham
  Random Thought - All products should be Androstenone free metaltree 11 3,763 08-27-2015 5:08 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Why do People stress testing so much? Zsqrd 10 3,512 07-23-2015 4:49 PM
Last Post: WhiteNoise309
  Skin reaction/random rant static3600 7 2,708 01-16-2015 6:57 PM
Last Post: andromun
  Random Pheromone talk. cerealbox760 5 2,751 05-20-2013 7:27 AM
Last Post: paradigmshift