Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
School Administration Sit down
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: School Administration Sit down
06-15-2017 9:01 PM

Hello Gang,
Just wanted to give everyone an update on the situation with my son and his school administration. Well as you all were aware both the old lady and I had a sit down where I had her wearing 2 drops of GOA with Lavender Oil to get her relaxed. Obviously the teacher was in the cloud. We sat down with her like my last post and said that she will be looking into the matter due to new developments per our sit down. Well the situation cleared up and the issue was dropped.

All I can say for those who have children whether male or female is listen to your kids and don't always assume the school is right when they say you kid did something that was against policy and so forth. I knew before hand that the situation was more than what was led to believe. After sitting down with my boy I figured out they were trying to have him take the wrap for everything and let the girls walk without any consequences. That's straight up bullshit and anyone with a logical rationale would be able to see how things were going to be steered had we not stood our ground and pulled our ace of spades on the situation.

Now I am not saying that my son is a saint but he is developing and learning things. And one thing I reiterate with him is decisions, responsibility, and fairness so that when he is an adult no one can say he is full of it and not carrying his own in this society we live in. I just didn't agree with the double standard in letting girls get away with things while trying to let my son be the only one in trouble... FUCK NO... RED PILL ALL THE WAY MOTHER FUCKERS... IDGAF was my attitude when I was mone free and observing the teachers side of the story. I guess my decision to go mone free and just my natural sign was great because it allowed me to observe her and based on the details see how things are really done when shit hits the fan.

So, it pans out that one volunteer and a staff member at the school were covering up for the girls and letting my son take the wrap. As soon as the teacher saw that the credibility of two adults was in questions based on certain details of the situation, the teacher blushed and was embarrassed because she took it upon herself to just write my boy up and made the determination that he did what he was accused of doing without the other facts that were discovered taken into consideration. So, since then she has dropped the issue and my son successfully transitioned to the next grade with high marks.

Moral of the story is... DONT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE... I tell my wife that they are full of it until they can prove to me otherwise and the facts showed they were unable to substantiate and justify their bullshit...

In any case thanks to everyone who really gave their opinion and insight on how to handle the situation. I can't thank everyone enough...

-AMMO OUT

-AMMO OUT
06-15-2017 9:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: School Administration Sit down
06-15-2017 9:17 PM

Cool! Good to hear that things worked out for your boy.
06-15-2017 9:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread