Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
School Administration Sit down
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: School Administration Sit down
05-25-2017 10:27 AM

Just my take. You want something alpha but not sexual. I haven't tried a314 but from what I've read all these years it's a decent choice. Stay away from AV. You want to demonstrate that you are in charge but at the same time you don't want to over intimidate as to run the risk of making her mad. You want to be in charge but also build rapport so she walks away feeling good about the situation and as a result will treat your son with respect and will view him in a better light. A mutual decision.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-25-2017 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-25-2017 12:26 PM

I had a similar situation and went with GOA. Worked AMAZINGLY well and everything ended up going my son's way. I think it is somewhere in the GOA thread.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-25-2017 12:26 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-25-2017 1:05 PM

(05-25-2017 12:26 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I had a similar situation and went with GOA. Worked AMAZINGLY well and everything ended up going my son's way. I think it is somewhere in the GOA thread.

Thanks for the reply Snoopyace. I am at odds with a314 and goa swoon. This week is girl week for the wife and the moon phase is on cue with the cycles. I noticed alot of ladies in the office are giving the girl week indicators. So, if I run A314 or AV I might run the risk of causing more problems for the remainder of the semester. Its only three weeks left. However if I run 4 drops of GOA and use it to steer the situation it might work if she is on girl week too. The only issue I have is that I wiuld preffer to keep my Alpha Status in her eyes. Anyways thanks again. I will search for your posting soon.

-AMMO OUT
05-25-2017 1:05 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-25-2017 3:40 PM

(05-25-2017 1:05 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  Thanks for the reply Snoopyace. I am at odds with a314 and goa swoon. This week is girl week for the wife and the moon phase is on cue with the cycles. I noticed alot of ladies in the office are giving the girl week indicators. So, if I run A314 or AV I might run the risk of causing more problems for the remainder of the semester. Its only three weeks left. However if I run 4 drops of GOA and use it to steer the situation it might work if she is on girl week too. The only issue I have is that I wiuld preffer to keep my Alpha Status in her eyes. Anyways thanks again. I will search for your posting soon.

I hope it works for you, I tend to appear intimidating in general so having that nature softened a bit by the GOA always works to make me more approachable and women in particular more malleable to my will.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-25-2017 3:40 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-25-2017 5:59 PM

(05-25-2017 3:40 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I hope it works for you, I tend to appear intimidating in general so having that nature softened a bit by the GOA always works to make me more approachable and women in particular more malleable to my will.

I'm am also a bigger, louder, hairier male then most. Mine and Snoop's physical similarities may be why we share a similar choice.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-25-2017 5:59 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-26-2017 1:27 PM

Ok so the meeting is at 1230 today. I decided to go with GOA 2 drops on my wife... one on each wrist amd Aqua De gii for women as cover scent...Decided on GOA to come across not as intimidating as I look. Because the old lady will be wearing the cloud. She just thinks she is wearing essential oils to keep her calm... she is not aware of my mone experiments... If the wife is relaxed them the teacher will be relaxed as I can play any role and down play my roughness with out compromising my Alpha status...

I need yo keep a level head and not risk the mones and self effects get me.... I want to come in stealth and a team player until she decides otherwise. However, if things do not get resolved after our meeting and we have to meet again with her and the administration then I will do p75 A314 and the inflict a pheromone whooping...because by that time she would have had some sense of my demeanor and then realize the royal screw up...
I will post an update later tonight...

-AMMO OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 1:28 PM by AMMO5680.)
05-26-2017 1:27 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-26-2017 3:45 PM

(05-26-2017 1:27 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  Ok so the meeting is at 1230 today. I decided to go with GOA 2 drops on my wife... one on each wrist amd Aqua De gii for women as cover scent...Decided on GOA to come across not as intimidating as I look. Because the old lady will be wearing the cloud. She just thinks she is wearing essential oils to keep her calm... she is not aware of my mone experiments... If the wife is relaxed them the teacher will be relaxed as I can play any role and down play my roughness with out compromising my Alpha status...

I need yo keep a level head and not risk the mones and self effects get me.... I want to come in stealth and a team player until she decides otherwise. However, if things do not get resolved after our meeting and we have to meet again with her and the administration then I will do p75 A314 and the inflict a pheromone whooping...because by that time she would have had some sense of my demeanor and then realize the royal screw up...
I will post an update later tonight...
So, we had our sit down with teacher and this is how it went. She took the addional and information and said this changes everything. She will get back to us to let us know how they will procede. Although the hits were there with blushing, and talking non stop. But I was not concerned about the hits more than compliance with our request and concerns. We'll see how it pans out which determine what mones to use next time.so far I got a neutral feeling about this. Thanks again

-AMMO OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 3:46 PM by AMMO5680.)
05-26-2017 3:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-26-2017 3:50 PM

Just from what you told us it sounds like things may go better than you thought it might. *fingers crossed* for a positive outcome.

05-26-2017 3:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-26-2017 4:20 PM

(05-26-2017 3:50 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just from what you told us it sounds like things may go better than you thought it might. *fingers crossed* for a positive outcome.

Thanks SnoopyAce,
I am just concerned about the outcome. I am a skeptic by nature untik I see results.

-AMMO OUT
05-26-2017 4:20 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-26-2017 5:23 PM

Again.., I can't thank everyone enough for their input and ideas with my scenerio. I can see how mones can steer the situation to your advantage... lets just see the outcome...

-AMMO OUT
05-26-2017 5:23 PM

Share This Thread