Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
School Administration Sit down
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: School Administration Sit down
05-24-2017 4:29 PM

(05-24-2017 2:00 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  Ok gang. I need some advise with an imprtant meeting. Both the spouse and I have a meeting with our sons teacher regarding an administrative matter involving my son. Based on facts obtained my son is being railrooaded. Although I do agree his actions merit discipline the facts and circumstances were overlooked. However the nature of the event is not good so i am unable to give details.

Target: Teacher, mid Thirties, Latina Costa Rica medium size. Semi Alpha
Location: her class room no air blowing temp around 75 degrees.
Desired out come: need the discipoinary note to go away

Mones: I havent decided but this is what i am thinking. 2 drops of A314 with 2 sprays of Glacé OR 2 drops of AV unscented with 2 sprayss of Glace.

I do appreciate your help and guidance on this matter. All feed back is welcomed.

I've worn A314 in a very similar situation and it worked very well. Got the school to admit they were unreasonable and got what I wanted.

Mine was two assistant principals (1m/1f). P was Hispanic female.
05-24-2017 4:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-24-2017 4:37 PM

Excuse the typo. The last paragraph is for Spars amd Spider-mone

-AMMO OUT
05-24-2017 4:37 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-24-2017 4:55 PM

(05-24-2017 3:30 PM)Spars Wrote:  In life, I always find things to go well with an alpha based product like the ones you listed. However, there are times when things go extraordinary, and I've found them to be in the most unusual places. Namely, Socials. Being liked first, and respected second for me, really brings relationships to a whole better level. I know there are a lot of pre-tenses going into this situation, and tensions will already be high for both parties. I wouldn't recommend anything with androsterone in it because, although it may make you alpha, the last thing you want to do is go in there and TELL her what her decision will be or what she should do. You mentioned she is slightly alpha. She's Latina. From what I've seen, Latina women tend to be on more alpha side for females anyway, so i definitely wouldn't want to be anywhere near bumping heads with her. Androsterone can paint you in a "I want to bump heads" light.
I may be on my own with this recommendation, but I would either suggest androstadienone, to melt her and help her see you as a passionate loving father. Read lal's pitch for androstadienone: "Androstadienone has shown gender specific reaction in women in particular activation of the hypothalamus Maximal activation was observed in the medial preoptic area/anterior hypothalamus, which, according to animal studies, is highly involved in sexual behavior, resulting in the female relaxing, slower breathing and heart rate. It has been demonstrated that women when exposed to Androstadienone let go of stress and discomfort followed by a feeling of well being. Multiple studies have shown this mood elevating reaction. It has also been said that it eases the symptoms of PMS as well as headaches in women."

Any way, I have never been in your situation. Best of luck and let us know how successful you are!
Spars,
Thanks for the response. My only concern is that if I present a comfort social mone that it may diminish my Alpha projection. Remember she is Latina Costa Rican amd they are not kind to beta type. They eat them up all the time. I got that from our various interactions throughout these last two semesters. I was wearing possess at one point and she was totally avoiding me and the wife. Perhaps it was to much for her or it was working that she avoided any awkwardness. But just to be clear she was not the intended target when i had possess on. Anyways thanks again. Everyone here has been awesome...

-AMMO OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 4:56 PM by AMMO5680.)
05-24-2017 4:55 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-24-2017 5:14 PM

(05-24-2017 4:55 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  Spars,
Thanks for the response. My only concern is that if I present a comfort social mone that it may diminish my Alpha projection. Remember she is Latina Costa Rican amd they are not kind to beta type. They eat them up all the time. I got that from our various interactions throughout these last two semesters. I was wearing possess at one point and she was totally avoiding me and the wife. Perhaps it was to much for her or it was working that she avoided any awkwardness. But just to be clear she was not the intended target when i had possess on. Anyways thanks again. Everyone here has been awesome...

have you tested your version of A314? does it work for you? I thought the new batches were duds.

other than A314, most of your other mones are socials or sexuals. I wouldn't wear a sexual so if what you're saying is true then A314 would be your best bet. wolf or captain could have been another option if you had them. And I don't think I would wear Androstadienone either.

Let us know how it goes!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 5:14 PM by Spider-mone.)
05-24-2017 5:14 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-24-2017 5:16 PM

Forget the glace. Go AV + A314. Maybe try the combo before to adjust to selfies.

Make her nervous so she has to fight to speak the words that accuse your child and never want you in her office again.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-24-2017 5:16 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-24-2017 5:24 PM

(05-24-2017 5:14 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  have you tested your version of A314? does it work for you? I thought the new batches were duds.

other than A314, most of your other mones are socials or sexuals. I wouldn't wear a sexual so if what you're saying is true then A314 would be your best bet. wolf or captain could have been another option if you had them. And I don't think I would wear Androstadienone either.

Let us know how it goes!
Yes, my version works for me. The self effects are their. I havent given a run to document effects on others.
(05-24-2017 5:16 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Forget the glace. Go AV + A314. Maybe try the combo before to adjust to selfies.

Make her nervous so she has to fight to speak the words that accuse your child and never want you in her office again.

I may have to switch my mone this week to get a feel for that combo. Thanks again for th advice. AV is a real attemtion getter and A314 can send the mssage home...

-AMMO OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 5:26 PM by AMMO5680.)
05-24-2017 5:24 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-24-2017 5:45 PM

get some BW, throw on 30 drops and just body slam her over her desk!! that should do the trick!! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-24-2017 5:45 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-24-2017 5:50 PM

(05-24-2017 5:45 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  get some BW, throw on 30 drops and just body slam her over her desk!! that should do the trick!! lol
Good one Spider-mone
A BW/P75 body slam sounds like a party...

-AMMO OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 5:55 PM by AMMO5680.)
05-24-2017 5:50 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

05-25-2017 12:00 AM

(05-24-2017 2:00 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  Ok gang. I need some advise with an imprtant meeting. Both the spouse and I have a meeting with our sons teacher regarding an administrative matter involving my son. Based on facts obtained my son is being railrooaded. Although I do agree his actions merit discipline the facts and circumstances were overlooked. However the nature of the event is not good so i am unable to give details.

Target: Teacher, mid Thirties, Latina Costa Rica medium size. Semi Alpha
Location: her class room no air blowing temp around 75 degrees.
Desired out come: need the discipoinary note to go away

Mones: I havent decided but this is what i am thinking. 2 drops of A314 with 2 sprays of Glacé OR 2 drops of AV unscented with 2 sprayss of Glace.

I do appreciate your help and guidance on this matter. All feed back is welcomed.

5mcg P75 and a social and optionally 15-20mcg P96
Only frame you have to hold is you don't fuck with my kid.
DO NOT bend over for the "state"

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
05-25-2017 12:00 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-25-2017 12:25 AM

With the crazy school administrators at my Kalifornia school district, I've had to play a game of "his mom is the bad guy" to bring them to my side and maneuver the whole conversation to the defense of my boy. It helps that she's got some B-cluster issues, and is in on the game I'm playing.

If you're presenting a united front and don't have an external enemy to unite them against, there are several items to use:

1. If you get the chance let them know that your son likes them, has said the following nice things about them [...], etc.
2. Get them to laugh at something and break the tension a little.
3. Lead the meeting, and lead the conversation. "Based on what is being said, it sounds like we're all saying that Johnny got into a bad situation, and handled it inappropriately. Now if we dig deeper and look at the situation from his perspective, he panicked and defended himself by poking the bully in the eye. Can we really apply a nonviolence rule to self-defense?"
05-25-2017 12:25 AM

Share This Thread