Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
SOB-XS
Madara
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: SOB-XS
07-21-2021 11:21 PM

(07-21-2021 10:47 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Two sprays of SOB is enough. But maybe more sprays are better? I don't know.

i have literally never tried anything at only 2 sprays.

i think lowest i have ever tried is 4 and usually 10+

the logic behind less sprays being better to this day has never made any sense to me especially in an environment like packed nightclubs where i do most of my testing of mones.

but i think this weekend i will finally test 1-3 sprays for the first time.

what about you? have you ever gone my style just to see what happens? have you ever tried 5+ sprays? what about 10+ sprays?
07-21-2021 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-22-2021 12:43 AM

(07-21-2021 11:21 PM)Madara Wrote:  the logic behind less sprays being better to this day has never made any sense to me especially in an environment like packed nightclubs where i do most of my testing of mones.
Depends on how concentrated the pheromones are in the spray. The higher the concentration, the fewer sprays you would need. I was under the impression that SOB was very highly concentrated to begin with.

(07-21-2021 11:21 PM)Madara Wrote:  what about you? have you ever gone my style just to see what happens? have you ever tried 5+ sprays? what about 10+ sprays?
I've done several sprays of Turn Up The Heat many years ago but that stuff was all posted on the andriotics forum which is now gone. I can't remember the results. But 1 spray of SOB has more Androstenone than 10 sprays of Turn Up The Heat so it was hardly the same thing. I've never done anything near the level of what you tried.

There used to be a google docs spreadsheet with the concentrations of the Pheromone XS product line but I can't find it.
07-22-2021 12:43 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Madara
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-26-2021 12:23 AM

(07-22-2021 12:43 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Depends on how concentrated the pheromones are in the spray. The higher the concentration, the fewer sprays you would need. I was under the impression that SOB was very highly concentrated to begin with.

(07-21-2021 11:21 PM)Madara Wrote:  what about you? have you ever gone my style just to see what happens? have you ever tried 5+ sprays? what about 10+ sprays?
I've done several sprays of Turn Up The Heat many years ago but that stuff was all posted on the andriotics forum which is now gone. I can't remember the results. But 1 spray of SOB has more Androstenone than 10 sprays of Turn Up The Heat so it was hardly the same thing. I've never done anything near the level of what you tried.

There used to be a google docs spreadsheet with the concentrations of the Pheromone XS product line but I can't find it.

hey bro.

i know you say SOB is your favorite product.

I tested it this weekend.

friday and saturday in packed nightclubs and on the street in nightlife area after the clubs closed.

i tried everything from 3-10 sprays.

overall inside the club girls stare a lot but seem scared/intimidated/anxious

i got approached once by a hot latina which does not surprise me since i know from experience that latinas,black girls and a significant % of blondes really like aggressive guys and re not intimidated like other girls.

shockingly i was also getting a lot of attention from these tiny asian girls which shows that its a myth that asian girls do not like aggressive guys.

but yeah unfortunately i was unable to do any approaches in the club as sob kind of put me in a very very arrogant mood like i was too good for everyone and also the way so many girls seemed anxious by me made me think approaching was not a good idea.

i did almost get laid from a girl i met saturday night after the clubs closed. i was wearing like 10 sprays at the time.

she invited me to share her uber then suddenly canceled the uber then would stare at me like Deer in the headlights then get mad at me. it was all just confusing. she even took a call at one point and told some person on the line "i love you, get home safe" so maybe a boyfriend.

but thinking back i think i made a fundemental mistake with this girl by trying to go back to her place as it seems she was trying to get fucked at my place. and i think she got mad as i was failing to read her signal that her place was not an option. not 100% sure thats what happened but really only theory that makes sense when i analyze the interaction.

another thing is I went out dressed extremely casual as part of the experiment. i usually dress all out GQ in the clubs but this weekend was in gym pants and $10 shirt. i was worried i would not even be allowed inside but i managed to pay myself inside.

i also noticed that when i had only 2-3 sprays i had some guys bump into me and one guy even treathened me after he tried to talk to me and i told him i wanted to be left alone. but at like 5+ sprays seems guys are much more reluctant to challenge me in any way.

as far as girls did not see big difference in how they acted from 2-3 sprays compared to 4-6 or 8+

all of these doses most girls stare a lot as they walk by but seem scared. and the girls who actually stay close to me where the lesser attractive girls it seemed.

im going to do some daygame this week and might test sob but as far as nightclubs im not sure i will again. i do not like that the hotter girls stared but never stopped. they would stare as they walked by but most never stopped like how girls stop near you when they want you to approach. the girls that stopped where mostly older, less attractive, and suprisingly a lot of these tiny asian girls that im not really into.

also, some overweight girls felt confident enough to stop near me which is a bad sign to me that the image im projecting makes them think they have a chance. but maybe that was caused by me being dressed so casual.

i might test sob again but this time with my usual really nice high end GQ clothing but most likely i will move on to something else like brute, New Pheromone Additive or dirty primitive.

can you please share what happens when you use SOB in nightclubs?

have you ever had some one night stands with SOB?

also, have you ever tried it at the gym or daygame?
07-26-2021 12:23 AM

Share This Thread