Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.5 Average
SELECT ONLY THREE
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: SELECT ONLY THREE
02-06-2018 7:55 AM

If somehow there is possibility to ressurect pheroblends that no more exists like before:
1.A314 old good batches.
2. L2K v.1
2.MAG old original formula

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
02-06-2018 7:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

02-06-2018 7:56 PM

(02-05-2018 11:47 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Don't consider intimidation part of the courtship ritual nor a way to find great mates or secure long-term success. It has its place for sure. And my bullshit detector goes off every time I read "alpha transformation". I figure most folks don't live in the UFC or Jersey Shore, but a few do...

I tend to agree with you... Very alpha guys, and you'll find a lot of them on this website tend to get into "arguments and debates" as to who is right more than being great with bedding women. They get rattled too easily. You'll also find the biggest and strongest guys tend to get into physical fights with other men due to their size. Both these types of men can get women but I seriously doubt their pulling women as numerous or as hot as 9's and 10's on a regular basis because of the "intimidation" factor in both cases. If they're extremely famous or extremely rich all the points I made prior don't apply as women will have sex with the richest men just for the ching ching factor.

I had a lot of successful dates and hotel sex this past 2017 with m3x and a social sexual seemed to get me a lot more results than a powerful intimidating alpha formula. It was my first yet back in the field after a 10+ year Long Term Relationship and I had tried BW and AM a lot but ended up having a very difficult time working them since superior game is required.

This is why time and time again, m3x takes my #1 spot. Then again, I am a little guy.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018 7:59 PM by dsouza.)
02-06-2018 7:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lunch
London Gentleman

Rep Post

02-06-2018 8:17 PM

1) Alpha Treasures - covers all bases, great self effects, makes me talkative, people want to talk to you, confident and women get attracted, perfect for work and a party. 2-3 drops. Aqua de Gio scent is amazing.
2) Grail of Affection -more immediate than Xist, promotes the deep love (whatever that is) vibe to women, they get v touchy, calms them down if they're moody. Goes well in combo with AT as well. 2 drops.
3) Xist my old favourite before i got GOA. Perfect romantic attractant with women which doesnt affect men in a negative way. Imprinting works with this given enough time. 2-3 sprays. Used to combine this with LB when I went out to make for a fun night.

Mrgreen

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32(2014)
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio(2014), Glace
PheromoneXS: LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Aura of Aminity, Grail of Affection, The Hookup
02-06-2018 8:17 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-06-2018 8:46 PM

(02-06-2018 7:56 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I tend to agree with you... Very alpha guys, and you'll find a lot of them on this website tend to get into "arguments and debates" as to who is right more than being great with bedding women. They get rattled too easily. You'll also find the biggest and strongest guys tend to get into physical fights with other men due to their size. Both these types of men can get women but I seriously doubt their pulling women as numerous or as hot as 9's and 10's on a regular basis because of the "intimidation" factor in both cases. If they're extremely famous or extremely rich all the points I made prior don't apply as women will have sex with the richest men just for the ching ching factor.

I think the question is how do people define what's alpha. I think every man has his own version of what "the man" is. You can look at a renegade biker who does whatever he wants, fucks whoever wants him and rides wherever he wants, he's a free spirit and that's alpha to some people. Or a guy who has a lot of business acumen and power to succeed at the highest corporate level is also alpha to many people. People could counter by saying the biker is poor. They could also counter by pointing out that some extremely wealthy men have lost half of their assets in divorces.

It also got me thinking about the UFC and Jersey Shore.

I've been training boxing for years, but I'm no pro. I've met several pro's in my day and I respect them putting in the work ever day and for being tough by stepping into the ring. But some of these guys were weak around women from what I saw. Mike Tyson, and don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of Tyson, think he's the greatest boxer of all time. But he made a lot of questionable decisions out of the ring like marrying a woman who emotionally abused him.

I met a guy in LA who was from New York. We hung out a few times. He got involved in organized crime at an early age and went to prison when he was like 21. A 3 year sentence turned into 18 years of hard time, I'm sure you guys know what that mean. And you could tell just by being around him. He's charismatic, driven and very alpha around guys, but weak and needy around women.

I've seen some mentally and physically weak younger guys who were banging girls left and right. My friend's cousin is a good example. Easily dominated by other guys, but he has some kind of social power over some girls and a reputation to boot. Do I consider him alpha? No.

But then what does? I guess it depends on your own definition of "the man"

Intimidation is an interesting topic. A want to intimidate other people seems insecure to me. Not that I have anything against insecurity, we all have it to some extent. Insecurity can also be a motivation to better one's life. But how about the capacity to be dangerous? Some situations might require you to be dangerous to either protect yourself, your wife/girlfriend, your offspring, your assets etc. It's often said that women prefer bad boys. That's what it means to me, the capacity to be dangerous when needed. I guess there's a reason the leading male character in a romance novel which are usually written by females isn't the average, harmless joe who has no personal power. But that's just me.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018 8:53 PM by MacCauley.)
02-06-2018 8:46 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-06-2018 9:02 PM

(02-06-2018 8:46 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  I guess there's a reason the leading male character in a romance novel which are usually written by females isn't the average, harmless joe who has no personal power. But that's just me.

I don't want to take this thread too off tangent so I'll keep this short:

You nailed it... written by women... You don't learn to catch fish by learning from fish, no you learn from the fisherman. The women who write romance novels are fantasizing about a dream man...Strong but gentle, dangerous but friendly... it's called fiction for a reason. Sadly that type of man is very rare and usually a character in a movie or, novel.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018 9:17 PM by dsouza.)
02-06-2018 9:02 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-06-2018 9:31 PM

I'll also keep it short.

Yeah, it's off the rails when you often see the main character is billionaire, vampire or pirate. In these women's defense, the characters are often symbolic and represent desirable male characteristics. It's both a biological and psycho-social response. I heard somewhere that the top 20% of men are banging 80% of the women while the remaining 80% are competing for the last 20% of women. Maybe it's not completely accurate, but I still believe genes run this world. In tribal society the strongest hunter and the wisest leader got the best women in the tribe. It's not that different today.

You can also learn to catch fish by observing them and understanding them on all levels. The first fisherman had to go down that path through trial and error. He had a deeper understanding by doing it all by himself than taking someone else's word at face value when there could be better and more effective ways.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018 9:40 PM by MacCauley.)
02-06-2018 9:31 PM

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-07-2018 12:40 AM

When I was a fighting-man, the kettle-drums they beat,
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back
02-07-2018 12:40 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2018 8:40 AM

Only 3 is a tough one!

If I had to pick ONLY 3 these would be it and why. I like to think more along the lines of categories and for me it would be 1. Sexual/Attraction 2. Work/General 3. General Social. It is super hard to narrow it down, but will go along with what the thread is asking out of respect. I am also picking blends and not single molecules that can be bought already made ready to use.

1. True Instinct

This is my absolute goto product hands down for attraction/sexual. Very powerful to say the least and very under rated IMO. For how powerful it is there is no scent at all which is surprising. Hits all women of all ages and races and no depression from the Androstadienone . very easy to use at 1-2 drops is all that is needed with this one. I have not found it to upset other men either. I have found that I can use this in a wide range of environments with very effective results.

2. Captain Oil

I picked this as my Alpha/General product because it works for anything. Not as edgy as A314 or some others, but a safe bet for just about any environment. More of a social Alpha, but works very well with my chemistry. In fact this is why it made this only 3 list because of how effective it works in the communicating with others and how smooth it is. Does not get the most respect by far compared to other Alpha blends, but worth the trade off because the Captain hits a much wider range of Audience as far as age and the communications which is huge.

Swoon

This one does not need much explaining. Makes everything more happy and fun and have found I have used it at work with really good success! Just makes the day better. Combines with the other 2 I listed really well also. Can not go wrong with this product.

I based my decisions with what I own and have tested. I based it on effects, value for the money, how long product lasts, ease of use, range of effects, how versatile is it in different environments, and age range.
02-10-2018 8:40 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-22-2018 7:31 AM

Core got mentioned 3x

Anyone have success with just 1 spray? I am thinking of reducing my dosages from 2 to 1 spray as core is heavy on mones.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

02-22-2018 7:31 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-22-2018 8:37 AM

(02-22-2018 7:31 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Core got mentioned 3x

Anyone have success with just 1 spray? I am thinking of reducing my dosages from 2 to 1 spray as core is heavy on mones.

I tried 1 spray when I was dose testing. And I remember, it wasn't as good as 2.
02-22-2018 8:37 AM

Share This Thread