Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.5 Average
SELECT ONLY THREE
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: SELECT ONLY THREE
02-02-2018 8:12 AM

Yeah well it's working. E-mailed garry earlier to get a bottle...
02-02-2018 8:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-02-2018 11:54 AM

OK here are mine:

1) New Pheromone Additive (LaCroy) (Old bottle, 5 yrs old)

2) M3X

3) A314 v32 (Alas I only have 1/3rd of a bottle left. It used to be an everyday phero for me but no longer. Hoarding it for when I really need it)

This was harder than I thought. I have alot of AD Pheromones and I enjoy several of them on a regular basis. But with their sketchy on and off shipping, and sudden discontinuances, I awhile back stocked up with several bottles of my favorites, mostly putatives, which I think is very telling. Id rather mix my own than use the inconsistent mixes from AD.
I hope they get their shit together over there, but I dont have high hopes at this point. In the past few months I have printed out all my testing results and archived them, as well as many other important posts from other members. I have done this in case they blow the whole thing up someday, even though they say they wont.

"The best indicator of future performance, is past performance.."

"I believe much more in what people do, than what they say..."

"Trust but verify..."
02-02-2018 11:54 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2018 3:46 PM

1. Turn Up The Heat
2. TAC
3. Rebel w/ Wanted Man (LPMP)

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
02-02-2018 3:46 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-02-2018 4:04 PM

(02-02-2018 3:46 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  1. Turn Up The Heat
2. TAC
3. Rebel w/ Wanted Man (LPMP)

I love that someone else likes Wanted Man as well. It is a totally underrated attraction/sexual.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-02-2018 4:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-04-2018 6:58 PM

So far:
1- Bw (6 times)
2- NA and M3x (tie) ( 4 times)
02-04-2018 6:58 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-05-2018 11:47 AM

(02-02-2018 6:02 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  I think that listmates are starting to discover BW more than in previous years based on many of the initial reports that BW was too intimidating. I guess that some users got that impression and they had decided to pass up BW as they did not want to intimidate women. As I remember, there were only a few who really touted BW...e.g., Kalpan56 really liked it and LoveInSpain reported positively on it. Last year, I remember BigDickBandit decided to extensively test BW and he reported very good results. Since then, others have repeated the tests as well as intriguing combos.

I do think too much hype and the tone of it can definitely hit the "avoid radar" as well.

Definitely why I've never tried.

There was a theme when I scanned the posts and some external third party marketing that indicated it had great intimidation and some sort of alpha transformation.

Don't consider intimidation part of the courtship ritual nor a way to find great mates or secure long-term success. It has its place for sure. And my bullshit detector goes off every time I read "alpha transformation". I figure most folks don't live in the UFC or Jersey Shore, but a few do...

BD420's posts have put it back on my list. And if Garry had a decent portal it would have been bought by now by me. I'll say one thing about LAL - their shit is powerful and generous.
02-05-2018 11:47 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-05-2018 1:07 PM

(02-05-2018 11:47 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  I do think too much hype and the tone of it can definitely hit the "avoid radar" as well.

Definitely why I've never tried.

There was a theme when I scanned the posts and some external third party marketing that indicated it had great intimidation and some sort of alpha transformation.

Don't consider intimidation part of the courtship ritual nor a way to find great mates or secure long-term success. It has its place for sure. And my bullshit detector goes off every time I read "alpha transformation". I figure most folks don't live in the UFC or Jersey Shore, but a few do...

BD420's posts have put it back on my list. And if Garry had a decent portal it would have been bought by now by me. I'll say one thing about LAL - their shit is powerful and generous.

After using BW for almost 2 years now I have many thoughts on how it affects the wearer and other people. It has very strong self effects, that's the main thing for me with BW. The more you use it, it has a potential to transform you and your attitude for the better. I think some users were turned off by the strong self effects. They can take some time to get used to.

When people talk about intimidation it's easy to blur the lines. Think of a guy who has mediocre confidence and puts on some BW. It's likely he will be a lot more assertive thanks to the self effects and when he approaches people with stronger intent and more presence he may perceive people as being more intimidated. That's just a thought. But it seems to be common in some reports.

I think the design of BW is to get more confidence from the self effects to pursue more women and to achieve more success. In very simple terms, that's what the product is for me.
02-05-2018 1:07 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-05-2018 2:35 PM

My very limited experience

1. Alpha Treasures.
2 l2k v1/THU
3. Max T 150 hey regardless of phero if you don't feel good you don't have good vibes and mojo and this stuff gives me a boost.

I'm new, just started using in Sept octoberish. But these are what I like out of my decent collection so far.
02-05-2018 2:35 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

02-05-2018 4:44 PM

In the top 5 thread I included products that I used in combos. Here I'll list out my top 3 solo products.

1. SOB Oil - Best solo product for bars and clubs. Get's women's attention there there is some built in comfort in this product. - Best dosage - 2 drops.
  2. Alpha Treasures - Best solo product for socializing with women in groups. Also some attraction and sexuality. Best all around product I have ever used. Best dosage - 2 Drops.
  3. Overdose Gel - Best solo product for "presence". I am generally invisible to women and this is the best product for taking care of that problem. Drawbacks for me are I can't sleep at night wearing this and more intimidation than I like. Best dosage - 1 pump.
02-05-2018 4:44 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

02-06-2018 7:46 AM

1.Core
2.M3X
3.BW

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
02-06-2018 7:46 AM

Share This Thread