Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SARMs as Pheromones
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: SARMs as Pheromones
01-25-2019 4:23 PM

noopept is better then oxi but i really like the brain stimuli that oxi gives, makes me much more allert.

i take eea's usually before i train fasted, it gives me alot of energy.
other then that, you can get it from meat but the powder will allow you to eat less meat which is cheaper, easier, and makes for a much reasonable size meals.

as for having more hgh and thus gaining more muscle. i dont believe it and its not what i have experienced.
it helps you save the muscle while fasting and thus helps you to lose fat while saving all youre muscle or even building more but it will not help you gain more muscle if you are in a caloric surplus.

i have been taking mk 677 which is a hgh releaser for several months and it barley helpt me gain muscle, so intermittent fasting will surely do much less.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2019 4:24 PM by Hombre.)
01-25-2019 4:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-05-2019 4:58 PM

In an interest on using SARMS as a research test, plus as a pheromonal test, I bought S-4 + MK-2866 from an Australian company called AG Pharma. https://agpharma.com.au is their web site.

Am actually planning to use'em to bulk up a little too. And while am at it, am thinking of using it as a pheromonal spray too. After reading countless body building forums and blogs, I've chosen mk 2866 (Ostarine) + S-4 (Andarine) and am planning to go for a concurrent training of 5x5 on resistance days and HIIT on cardio days rotating Monday Wednesday Friday on resistance days and Tuesday Thursday and Saturday on cardio. Sunday is a rest day.

I need help. Smile

1. Do you guys reckon, AG pharma looks legit. After reading pretty much their whole entire site, I can see that they have 3rd party tests results (on request) which "APPARENTLY" means that it's not their OWN tests, but rather some other lab tests results. So am assuming they're legit and non-diluted. BUT,,, what do YOU's guys think? the package is on its way, I'll update ya's as I go. It ALSO, comes with a 90 day money back guarantee. If I won't see no results, am refunding it. I ain't expecting to be Hulk in the next 3 months, but I do wanna see some bigger arms and shoulders for sure. Smile

2. If turned into a spray, what do you's guys reckon a good starting dilution of alcohol to SARM to fragrance oil ratio would be?

3. Reason why I went for this stack of SARMs is that, apparently Ostarine has healing properties and I need a healer cos recently, I've been having some issues with me knees. Pain issues. Inflammation type. So I thought I'll give Ostarine a go, along with S-4 (aka Andarine). The info I got was from open source forums + blogs online.

Thanks in advance. I value everyone's opinion on this please. Thanks again. Smile
02-05-2019 4:58 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-05-2019 8:43 PM

Hey Doc. That site looks legit, though products are a bit overpriced. Good thing is you won't have to deal with customs who can be a pain in the ass. Workout regimen looks good too so I'm sure you'll get some results. SARMs will give you that extra edge in the gym without any nasty side effects. I get my own "interesting shit" from purerawz if that's of any use.

I'm curious about your intended doses and length of use. When I did Osta I did it for 80 days on the recommended 25mg per day dose. People use from 15-40mg so I don' t know what's optimal. You can up the dose as you go along too.I had pretty good results. Took about 10 days until I could notice a clear difference.Osta is the most popular SARM and the most researched so it's best to start with that. I haven't used S4 so can't say much about that. Your stack looks good though. I'd stretch the cycle out for 40 days at least. Just make sure you run a PCT when you're done. AD-3 is the best PCT I know of. And never fuck with prohormones. It's bs.

I have no idea about using them as mones, but if I find a ratio that works I'll let you know. And you do the same if you go for it. I guess we'll have to enter mad scientist mode on this one.

Osta has some slight healing properties, but the knee is such a complicated bodypart it's hard to say if it has any effect. Joint inflammation decreased though. I literally had no muscle soreness while I was on it. I worked out almost every day with no issues. I still think peptides has greater potential. I have BPC-157, but haven't used it yet. I saw they carry it on the site you ordered from so if osta doesn't heal you enough, it could be worth looking into. Putting up an article here; https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article...e-bpc-157/
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019 8:47 PM by MacCauley.)
02-05-2019 8:43 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-05-2019 8:56 PM

Thanks heaps Mac. Repped. Smile

Am planning to go with exactly what ya mentioned on Ben Greenfield's recommendation on doses. His blog was actually one of the ones I came across too when I was googling about the topic. Am thinking of sticking to the middle doses to be honest. I've never done sarms or peppies or any roids before. So am thinking of going to the middle when it comes to doses.

Oh yeah, DEFO gonna go for a mini PCT. am ALWAYS concerned about me testo levels. Lol.

Am thinking of going with a 1 SARM to 8 Alcohol to 1 Frag oil ratio to start with inside a 10ml sprayer bottle on both Osta and S-4 individually. Hoping to sorta give me an idea to start with.
Oh and length of use, am aiming for 3months. 12 weeks that is. With a 3 to 4 weeks post cycle therapy.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019 8:57 PM by DrChocolate.)
02-05-2019 8:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-06-2019 3:31 AM

(02-05-2019 8:56 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Oh and length of use, am aiming for 3months. 12 weeks that is. With a 3 to 4 weeks post cycle therapy.

Nice. 3 months gives you some leeway to figure out optimal exercises and diet and you won't be stressed out about fast results or get butthurt if you're injured for a few days. It's simply the best way to go. It's better to make a big commitment than those guys who halfass it. I was very satisfied with my results in those 80 days and that was with only osta. I also noticed I didn't need crazy amounts of food to build mass which was interesting. The most impressive thing was the strength increase, just ride the wave for as long as it lasts. It feels very natural when you're on it.
02-06-2019 3:31 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-06-2019 4:09 AM

(02-06-2019 3:31 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  It feels very natural when you're on it.

Copy that. Thanks heaps again Mac. Smile

And exactly right. I've been an all rounder sports person thru and thru me whole life (except when I had that motorbike crash and that work injury) and the year 2018. Just been struggling multiple projects in 2018, so I've been honestly busy to a level that I honestly couldn't fit a gym routine in me life. And that's why I couldn't come online on pherotruth as well. Although I HAVE been still lurking here. Smile

But last November I got back on it. And am logging some info. Been doing concurrent training (as it works best for me) since last November till now. Till last week. I've hit that weird point I always hit every 3 months. That energy levels go down point. And co-incidentally we're talking about using SARMs as pheromones, so I thought, why not kill 2 birds with one stone. Plus I was always into this sorta stuff when it comes to phero use. Smile

I'll defo keep ya's all posted with pics too as soon as I get a chance.
02-06-2019 4:09 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-06-2019 5:11 AM

1:9 ratio might be a bit too high. At least I feel that when we reach ~1000mcg per application phero effects seem to vanish. Don't know how or why.

The stuff you got comes in 50mg/ml concentration right? Assuming that 1ml is somewhere between 20-30 drops in a watery solution you'll get ~1600 - 2500mcg per drop.

Do you have a 2ml or 5ml empty perfume sprayer laying around? They give approx. 40 or 16 sprays when filled not entirely.
You could just fill one with your perfume of choice and drop into it 1 drop of the SARM. In a 5ml-bottle one spray would then give you anywhere between 40-65mcg per spray.

With a 2ml sprayer it will even be 100-150mcg per spray.

Testing dosese from 60-500mcg seems reasonably to me, this is often the dose range where Pheromones work best like in a U-Shape curve .... Very low or very high up until a limit of miniscule.
If you appraoch it like I described here it's a rather easy way of mixing and you don't waste much product.

Thanks for trying it out anyway! Will be interesting to follow your experiences. Ecdysterone turned out a wonderfu phero, SARMS will show effects and reactions almost certainly, but who knows how.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 5:12 AM by GoergeFocky.)
02-06-2019 5:11 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-06-2019 5:17 AM

(02-06-2019 5:11 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  If you appraoch it like I described here it's a rather easy way of mixing and you don't waste much product.

Thanks for trying it out anyway! Will be interesting to follow your experiences. Ecdysterone turned out a wonderfu phero, SARMS will show effects and reactions almost certainly, but who knows how.

Copy that.

I do have a few 5ml sprayers. OK, I'll start with that number. From the lower end.

Am waiting till its coming to me. So far the package is still in NSW. (South New South Wales to be exact) and am up in QLD. south East Queensland to be exact. In Brisbane. Will defo log the details with pics too for ya's.

No worries. Thanks for u too for bringing this up George. Smile
02-06-2019 5:17 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-06-2019 5:15 PM

UPDATE.

Package is in QLD.
02-06-2019 5:15 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-07-2019 2:32 AM

ive done osta cycle and a short rad 140 cycle.

this site is legit and very cheap :https://venogen.com/

i have been on mk 677 for the past 6 months and now ive started another osta cycle.

for healing purposes, ostarine is quite good but its not going to do magic for most people.
for gains purposes, i think that mk 677 is actually better but ostarine will be better for performance.

i really like ostarine, i have been struggling with injury's for the past few years and it definitely helps, no side effects and i only used di aspartic acid for 2 weeks as pct.

if you got the budget, i recommend mk 677, the main benefit for me is that you never lose muscle no matter what and you gain muscle easier.
thats also true for ostarine but mk 677 you can take for way longer periods.
02-07-2019 2:32 AM

Share This Thread