Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Removing Pheromones
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Removing Pheromones
08-06-2015 8:13 AM

What I use:

At home: Lots of soap in the shower, very little water, scrub for 15 to 20 seconds, wash off. Repeat till I feel my neurotransmitters bounce back (usually one wash is enough, the odd time two).

On the go: I tried witch hazel, it's good but I found straight up alcohol on a cotton pad (vodka 80 to 100 proof) is a bit better and gives me a more standard result that I expect from a usual application. However, witch hazel (Humphrey's) is really cheap (hard liquor is stupid cheap in Japan though).
08-06-2015 8:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-06-2015 9:14 AM

Soap and water only. If the Pheromones make it through that, then damn it, they deserve to survive on me. They'll go away eventually.
And didn't I put them there to begin with?
Why the desperation of getting them off of me? Sometimes I won't shower the next day after wearing Pheromones on purpose, to see if anything comes out of it. Then I'll add to whatever is still there, if there is anything still there.

So much conflicting perspectives ranging from how long a product works to what it takes to get them off of you. Well shit, if they only last 6-8 hours on you, then go to bed and wake up ready to reapply.

I better not see Paradox on here talking about how to remove pheromones. He thinks they last the least amount of time of anyone. (Just ribbing you Paradox, I know you can take it)

[size=xx-large]$.02
08-06-2015 9:14 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Alexanderon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2020 2:08 PM

Do you apply h2o2 in a 3 percent solution and if so do you leave it on for a few moments or wash it of after a second ?
06-05-2020 2:08 PM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2020 7:51 PM

What I do, and it seems to work great, is first I’ll take some rubbing alcohol and dab some on a paper towel, napkin, or tissue and wipe the app point very well, maybe even do this a couple times. Then I may or may not wash off same app point in the sink (depending if it’s my arm or neck)... then later, maybe right after or even hours later, I will take a shower and wash off like normal. But I discovered something interesting.. it seems when I shower if I let my app point sit under the running warm water for about 5 or so minutes, it really helps wash it all off. I’ve been doing this for a while and 24 hours after application I can no longer sense any mones...

(But for what it’s worth, I don’t normally use extremely high dose products like the ones that come from XS.... I stay in the low mcg range - nanogram range.)

Also, I don’t feel like any mones are particularly difficult to wash off, except for Androstenone..
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2020 7:54 PM by Jdub.)
06-29-2020 7:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Removing a sticky mone app? ryusei 12 4,027 04-14-2014 11:17 PM
Last Post: andromun