Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really disappointed with True Pheromones (also: A314 alternatives?)
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Really disappointed with True Pheromones (also: A314 alternatives?)
12-10-2011 11:14 PM

(12-10-2011 9:53 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  My personal opinion ...

they offered free shipping with every order ... if i'm right

they said there will be a body spray in every order !

they gave 50% discount on all orders ..

i'm not surprised that they did not put a body spray in each package ... this has nothing to do with how high each order was ...

but considering that somebody could have made 10 orders to receive 10 body sprays for free ...

o.k. they offered it .. but i understand that they did put multiple orders together

Pago

I was not sure that they would throw one free body spray with each of my orders (2 orders). The reason I put 2 orders is to much more chance to skip the customs, given that shipment is free. So, with my True Alpha order, I chose the option "Add a True Alpha Body Spray" that normally costs $4.99. It's really a bargain, cause the normal price is $25. But, with the 50% discount, I only paid $2.50 !!!Big Grin

You could do the same thing with the True Instinct Body Spray which is an option when you order TI.

I think it's something to know for next time. I am excited to test these body sprays. I think it's a wonderful idea and I didn't see it anywhere else. The first reviews on their forum are very positive, and this makes sense as your entire body will radiate with the mones ! It's the same quantity of mones, but it will be spread on a greater surface on your body. They say that it lasts even longer than the oil based formula.

Let's see...
12-10-2011 11:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-11-2011 3:32 AM

Just got my order. I was in no hurry, working 70+ hour weeks for 7 months now. I don't have much time to play. The talk about True Love got me!

Well my True Love looked sealed but did leak about 10 drops or so, it was wet! Also got Alpha Androsterone in same type of bottle and was not sealed and did not leak.

Did try the T Love and do not think it is scented. Mixed a few things over it in a hurry to go out. Did have a good time though.

One thing they should have done is told what was the delay in the shipping of products and everyone may have been cool with that? Plus less people calling them!!
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 3:34 AM by Tfrankz.)
12-11-2011 3:32 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-11-2011 7:29 AM

(12-11-2011 3:32 AM)Tfrankz Wrote:  Just got my order. I was in no hurry, working 70+ hour weeks for 7 months now. I don't have much time to play. The talk about True Love got me!

Well my True Love looked sealed but did leak about 10 drops or so, it was wet! Also got Alpha Androsterone in same type of bottle and was not sealed and did not leak.

Did try the T Love and do not think it is scented. Mixed a few things over it in a hurry to go out. Did have a good time though.

One thing they should have done is told what was the delay in the shipping of products and everyone may have been cool with that? Plus less people calling them!!

Damn Tfrankz,

70 hours a week for 7 months? I thought I was the only one in bondage from my employer. Enjoy the mones.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 7:29 AM by as33156.)
12-11-2011 7:29 AM
OchrismongrelO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-11-2011 10:47 PM

(12-08-2011 1:34 PM)universe Wrote:  I normally buy A314, but with the recent price hike from $70 to $110, I can't afford it anymore. So after being a loyal Androtics customer for over 2 years, I finally decided to try another company.

Big mistake.

I placed an order with True Pheromones on 11/28/2011. I paid $9.99 for USPS priority shipping. They charged my credit card on 11/29/2011. Now, 10 days later...turns out they never shipped my order.

I contacted customer service, and their response was as follows: "Sorry, there was a delay in shipping. But we'll ship it out tomorrow!"

I asked for a refund on the shipping costs since it fell way outside the stated shipping time of 3-5 days. They said, "Sorry, we can't refund your shipping costs because you used a coupon on the order. But we'll ship it out tomorrow!"

Needless to say, I canceled my entire order on the spot. I explained to the woman (Demetra) that she could have potentially gained a loyal customer by treating me right, but instead chose to lose my business over a $9.99 shipping charge.

Androtics may have problems of their own, but at least when I order from them, I KNOW that my shipments will arrive on time. And their customer service has been spot on over the years. I wish I could say the same for True Pheromones.

And I wish I could still afford A314. Any other suggestions for alternatives?

I've been hearing a lot of good things about Corporativo or Wolf here lately, interesting in checking both of them out.
12-11-2011 10:47 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-11-2011 11:54 PM

Hi Chris! Great to see you here!!!

(12-11-2011 10:47 PM)OchrismongrelO Wrote:  I've been hearing a lot of good things about Corporativo or Wolf here lately, interesting in checking both of them out.
12-11-2011 11:54 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2011 12:09 AM

Don't bother with true alpha. True love is the only noteworthy product that true carries.

You might wanna try Alpha Maschio from Alpha Dream. It has pretty good self effects. Its has less of a rush than A314 but is more smooth than A314 and less intimidating. I find it a little similar to mx297 + ammo. You should buy a bottle to test it out since you're already familiar with what you're looking for.

(12-08-2011 1:34 PM)universe Wrote:  I normally buy A314, but with the recent price hike from $70 to $110, I can't afford it anymore. So after being a loyal Androtics customer for over 2 years, I finally decided to try another company.

Big mistake.

I placed an order with True Pheromones on 11/28/2011. I paid $9.99 for USPS priority shipping. They charged my credit card on 11/29/2011. Now, 10 days later...turns out they never shipped my order.

I contacted customer service, and their response was as follows: "Sorry, there was a delay in shipping. But we'll ship it out tomorrow!"

I asked for a refund on the shipping costs since it fell way outside the stated shipping time of 3-5 days. They said, "Sorry, we can't refund your shipping costs because you used a coupon on the order. But we'll ship it out tomorrow!"

Needless to say, I canceled my entire order on the spot. I explained to the woman (Demetra) that she could have potentially gained a loyal customer by treating me right, but instead chose to lose my business over a $9.99 shipping charge.

Androtics may have problems of their own, but at least when I order from them, I KNOW that my shipments will arrive on time. And their customer service has been spot on over the years. I wish I could say the same for True Pheromones.

And I wish I could still afford A314. Any other suggestions for alternatives?
12-12-2011 12:09 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

12-12-2011 12:48 AM

(12-12-2011 12:09 AM)Gslinger Wrote:  Don't bother with true alpha. True love is the only noteworthy product that true carries.

Strongly disagree! True Alpha has become my favorite standalone pheromone product!

Not everybody likes it as much as I do, but there are some who do. Reports on True Instinct have been mostly positive as well -- I'll get to try that one if they ever ship my Black Friday order...
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 12:48 AM by dbot.)
12-12-2011 12:48 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

12-12-2011 6:26 AM

It's all about situations, though as of yet True Alpha gets me treated better, makes me feel and behave alpha and is dirt cheap.

Wolf makes people treat me not just like a cool guy, but the coolest guy around. Very strong reactions, especially from girls. Self effect is rather upbeat. Reactions from some, especially 30+ year old, guys.

Corporativo, while i haven't used much, it puts me in the center of attention, and makes me take everything with ease. Also it works better on guys than Wolf or TA. IMO the best workplace product i tried.

So i'd say Wolf and Corpo beat True Alpha on every occasion. Though the TA effects last longer(oil) and it's really cheap. IMO if you can afford it, take Corpo/Wolf. After all those two aren't so expensive really.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-12-2011 6:26 AM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-12-2011 9:03 AM

I just got my Black Friday purchase. 3 TL oil bottles. I don't want to panic anyone, but I get the feeling they are under filled. The liquid level is barely below the top of the sticker. I get the feeling it may be under filed by about 1ml. I remember getting my TA oil, and it was full to the brim(the liquid level was considerably over the top of the sticker).

I just want to double check with you guys if this is the correct amount of juice. Hope it's just a false alarm.

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
12-12-2011 9:03 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-12-2011 9:46 AM

(12-12-2011 6:26 AM)idontknow Wrote:  It's all about situations, though as of yet True Alpha gets me treated better, makes me feel and behave alpha and is dirt cheap.

Wolf makes people treat me not just like a cool guy, but the coolest guy around. Very strong reactions, especially from girls. Self effect is rather upbeat. Reactions from some, especially 30+ year old, guys.

Corporativo, while i haven't used much, it puts me in the center of attention, and makes me take everything with ease. Also it works better on guys than Wolf or TA. IMO the best workplace product i tried.

So i'd say Wolf and Corpo beat True Alpha on every occasion. Though the TA effects last longer(oil) and it's really cheap. IMO if you can afford it, take Corpo/Wolf. After all those two aren't so expensive really.

I would love to hear more details about Corporativo IDK,

Seems like it maybe able to replace my WOLF as my daily base. That would be amazing if I could be able to gets my favs from just 1 vendor

Glace, AM, & Corp. One can dream lol

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-12-2011 9:46 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gilroy patch from true pheromones pupils011 3 2,676 03-05-2016 7:29 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  True Pheromones Discreet shipping? UTroyBoy 3 2,300 11-20-2015 5:10 PM
Last Post: Shawnie
  True pheromones flash sale superkop 5 2,940 04-23-2015 7:29 AM
Last Post: moe