Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Was your experience positive or negative overall?
Negative.
Positive.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rate Alpha Dream Service
PheroDude
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Rate Alpha Dream Service
01-03-2013 1:16 PM

Hey Chris,
I think the products are absolutely awesome.
Are you guys on vacation right now? I placed an order online.. never got an order # or shipping notification in my e-mail (but got charged and got a confirmation in my browser) and haven't gotten a response from you guys by e-mail. Not complaining, just want to make sure the stuff is on its way Smile

-Alex

PS: My first order from you guys was great -- got the product quickly and was totally satisfied. Loved the samples too. Just wish your shipping notification system worked a little better!
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 1:17 PM by PheroDude.)
01-03-2013 1:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-03-2013 5:19 PM

Received my order yesterday!
Corpo is scented with Leather and Steele as requested and Alpha Maschio came in a very stylish package!

Thank you Chris!!
01-03-2013 5:19 PM
rj5555
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Re: Rate Alpha Dream Service
01-10-2013 2:08 PM

I received my order today after a delay of 8 days in customs (but thanks for the excellent service of AD I only had to pay a fraction of the normal sales tax)
I plan to write a review on each product (glace fb, l2k, corpo, charme) after my SO and I have used them a bit.
I'm a bit skeptical about pheromones but I can already say that the l2k (leather and steel) at least smells great (to me and SO)

Ps: also many thanks for the included samples

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 2:10 PM by rj5555.)
01-10-2013 2:08 PM
Sarafina
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2013 4:47 PM

(01-03-2013 1:16 PM)PheroDude Wrote:  Hey Chris,
I think the products are absolutely awesome.
Are you guys on vacation right now? I placed an order online.. never got an order # or shipping notification in my e-mail (but got charged and got a confirmation in my browser) and haven't gotten a response from you guys by e-mail. Not complaining, just want to make sure the stuff is on its way Smile

-Alex

Going through this right now..as well. Ordered on Monday, no notification nothing so far. and it's my first time ever with AD Unknw
01-23-2013 4:47 PM
Randel
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-24-2013 9:35 AM

My experience with AD has been very good. I have ordered 7 or 8 products and the service has always been excellent. My experience with the products are that the products are very high quality and I would highly recommend to others.
01-24-2013 9:35 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-24-2013 10:14 AM

I ordered L2K 2 weeks ago and the only option on the website was unscented. Alot of posters say L2K is best in L&S scent and that it's more potent w that scent. Is that true? If so is there a way to get the scent additive?

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
01-24-2013 10:14 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-02-2013 1:25 AM

I placed an order about a week ago and sent an email about it, just curious on processing times this time of year. Small order of three products, but to a low paid government bloke its a chunk of change.

I have ordered before and was very happy with service times and notably the products. I don't want to spam emails or start a thread over something I know is normal due to the nature of the business.

I'd also like to toss an offer out. I have intimate knowledge of the USPS, UPS, FedEx, and the Custom Department in the US and the various check points which occur within it. If you need some help I can help a bit, for free. Any questions, delays, issues with shipping with mass drop off confusion and so on can be routed my way and an answer can be found in a couple business days after a few calls on my end.

I am not a phone guy so I begrudge this form of communication but will do a bit if it will help the dissatisfaction with some members.

I'm a PM away.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-02-2013 1:25 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

02-04-2013 7:39 PM

I received my order today, missing one bottle of L2K, but no response to my earlier emails.

Well, my email account was hacked and they replied to my spam email, but not my actual customer service inquiry. I was a tad agitated.

I also received someone else's order on my door step of a product I really did not want again. It was a good product, but it had an invoice to a different person in a different state with an obviously different paypal account used for payment.

I emailed Sales to sort it out, hoping to get some sort of resolution to get a refund for one bottle of L2K or to get one to me.

I am more than willing to be accommodating as I plan to order more products in a couple days and would roll shipping together. But this is all in Alpha Dreams hands.

I must say no confirmation email this go around, no response to customer service complaints except spam, and sending me someone else's order but not my entire order strikes me as a completely different company than I had dealt with before.

I know how I want this to end. I have been honest and fourth coming with them in my series of emails so I hope to report back with good news. I also had been trying to help address people's concerns on missing/slow international parcels in other threads as I still have hope this is just a rough patch.

I have yet to email Chris though. He is busy enough. I know this, so does the entire community. I have a feeling if I did I may have a quicker response time.

My order was just standard products, no customs or singles for those who want to know.

Considering how I got my order and another persons, I assume they had a backlog, and due to this shipped out several orders at once, meaning if you did not get your order yet, you will in a few days domestically, and internationally in a week or so.

02-04-2013 7:39 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

02-04-2013 8:03 PM

Hey everyone,

Let me be the first to apologize to everyone as of lately due to the delays in shipping and orders. We had sort of a one-two punch in the last two weeks. Our business computer was down for about 5 days, after one of my experiments burned out the processor, RAM, motherboard, and hard drive. Both of us also had the stomach flu for a few days - and we've been running at absolute max capacity with retail and wholesale orders.

Kimba, (and anyone else with recent problems with their order), can you please post here your order number so that I can address your issue?

Also, anyone who is having an issue here, please post your order number so that I can look into your issue.

Sincerely,

Chris
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 8:04 PM by Alpha Dream.)
02-04-2013 8:03 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

02-04-2013 8:48 PM

Order number 10107 Chris.

I hope I did not offend with anything I shared online, I can edit anything out if so desired to solve issues.

I also, as emailed to Sasha about an hour ago, receive another order to my address. I can provide that order number and what I received on the board if desired, but I don't want that person getting upset. It was a single product.

02-04-2013 8:48 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 4,653 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 1,272 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,643 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 2,221 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 19,403 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince