Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Was your experience positive or negative overall?
Negative.
Positive.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rate Alpha Dream Service
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

RE: Rate Alpha Dream Service
12-26-2012 9:53 AM

huh.... I got a stamps.com shipping number
waas gonna post it here but I suspect it'll eventually have my addy in the link and I won't be able to edit it out
DOH glad I thought for a sec before posting (for once)

hmm... Priority Mail too....... thought I picked.... cheap one.....first class
hmmm indeed

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-26-2012 9:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-26-2012 3:55 PM

I made an order of singles and I know that there was a notification sent to USPS and received tracking info. I also received a computer generated email about how my order may take a few days longer to process because of the individuality of the singles fulfillment.

I have a receipt, a confirmation, a tracking # and a notice that things may take a while longer...PLUS it's Christmas! Maybe I'm too laid back, but I'm cool with my expectations and waiting on my order.

Maybe this is something similar that others are running into with getting tracking but not seeing it move? On another note though - I've had an order track in CA and saw no movement logged by USPS until it was delivered LOL! That cannot be the fault of AD. I've not yet had an order that hasn't arrived within 5-10 of ordering (I'm in the US - East coast). I'm thinking the sale and Christmas mail load in general will cause some delay. All the better it will be when it arrives! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-26-2012 3:55 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-26-2012 6:29 PM

USPS really sucks. I rather pay extra to avoid the use of them.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-26-2012 6:29 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-26-2012 7:28 PM

I just have to mention something about my current order that really impressed me. I mistakenly ordered regular Glace because it was 8am and i hadn't had coffee. I PMed Sasha, called Amara's line and left a message, emailed the sales email and also posted about it here. I know, overkill, but I wanted to make sure someobe saw it before it shipped. So i got an email from Chris saying they had made the adjustment. Pretty quickly too. I am impressed. I think it's a good sign that they have adjusted well to fix their customer service issues. Thanks AD!
12-26-2012 7:28 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-26-2012 11:34 PM

(12-26-2012 6:29 PM)as33156 Wrote:  USPS really sucks. I rather pay extra to avoid the use of them.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. I'd pay extra to avoid UPS shipping, and in fact I will NOT accept any UPS shipment, thats how screwed I think they are, and I've had problems with FedEX, Airborne Express and DHL when they shipped within the U.S. too. But, I get the best and most reliable service from U.S.P.S., although that's really not saying to much either.

They all suck!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-26-2012 11:34 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-26-2012 11:41 PM

Hey Hey Hey! Fedex is my baby I get all the equipment for my work shipped to me with them and they are always om time or ahead of time. If Fedex can't do it then DHL

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-26-2012 11:41 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-27-2012 11:34 AM

FedEx once delivered a package I'd sent to the wrong address, then refused to go back and pick it up and deliver it to the right one. I was shipping to a company at something like 2250 East Something or Other Street, and the FedEx driver decided that where I REALLY wanted it delivered was to a completely different company at West Something or Other Street.

I had to find and contact that wrong company myself, then try to explain who I was and how FedEx fucked up, and convince them to let the intended recipient come and pick it up. Then, I had to also call the other business and explain to them why they didn't get their package and where it was. Fucking Nightmare!

12-27-2012 11:34 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-27-2012 11:38 AM

(12-27-2012 11:34 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  FedEx once delivered a package I'd sent to the wrong address, then refused to go back and pick it up and deliver it to the right one. I was shipping to a company at something like 2250 East Something or Other Street, and the FedEx driver decided that where I REALLY wanted it delivered was to a completely different company at West Something or Other Street.

I had to find and contact that wrong company myself, then try to explain who I was and how FedEx fucked up, and convince them to let the intended recipient come and pick it up. Then, I had to also call the other business and explain to them why they didn't get their package and where it was. Fucking Nightmare!

Now that ducklings sucks! They would have been speaking to my lawyer. I guess my view of then is different by the former employer has a major account with them so they bent over backwards for us.

12-27-2012 11:38 AM
samuraiwar2
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2012 10:52 AM

I ordered from alpha dream several days ago and i got an order confirmation number but no USPS tracking number... the money is I used to buy my pheromones is still in my account so I haven't lost any money but I am alittle curious if my order actually went through. I know its christmas and newyears and everything is busy my order number is #9819 and #9803. I guess maybe its taking longer because I only bought 1 item for both orders? i am not mad or anything, i just want to start using pheromones, please help?
12-28-2012 10:52 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-28-2012 11:21 AM

(12-27-2012 11:38 AM)as33156 Wrote:  I guess my view of then is different by the former employer has a major account with them so they bent over backwards for us.

We had 104 offices and shipped around 200 packages a day, all for Next Day AM and/or Saturday delivery.

12-28-2012 11:21 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 4,653 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 1,272 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,643 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 2,221 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 19,403 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince