Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Was your experience positive or negative overall?
Negative.
Positive.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rate Alpha Dream Service
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Rate Alpha Dream Service
02-12-2013 12:23 AM

Shit it's bneen a nighmarish couple of days, but hopefully the shockwave was enough of a wakeup call to see just where this road leads, and it ain't a pretty one.

Chris, I know you said you've hit rock bottom, and I REALLY hope it is your rock bottom, but the honest to god truth is that you MIGHT have reached the first level of many, descending much deeper and winding up without Chris in the picture anymore as the wake of destruction you leave behind continues to spiral down a bottomless pit of despair and out of control.

Sorry my friend, and I hate telling you but you're nowhere near the real rock bottom. But I truly hope for your sake that you've have hit the lowest level you're willing to fall to.

If you want to see the next levels down, try going to an NA meeting. If you want to see beyond that try your local Jail or State Prison. If you want to see just where the real rock bottom lies try the County Coroners office or any Hospital Morgue.

Want to see a better path? We're right here!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-12-2013 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

02-12-2013 1:39 AM

Dec 5, 1995 11:30 pm
I walk throught an opened jail cell door. The end process of a fifteen year run. I knew Jesus was on my side, but like my Daddy always said "a hard head always leads to a soft ass". You want to talk about Rock Bottom, the jail door closing behind me mades a sound I've never heard before and never want to hear again. For the first time in my 15 year run, the words that came out of my mouth were real. I said "lord I'm tried of this, please take it away". I got sick and threw my guts out right there and right then (I like to think, Jesus was cleaning body).

Long story short:
1. Three days a week rap session with a visiting Priest.
2. 45 days later

I walk out of that jail cell and for 18 years I've never looked back. The visiting Priest said so many good things, but one bit of advice I hold true to this day. He said Kenny "stay away from the places and stay away from the people".

And most of all

Jesus can do anything, if you let him
02-12-2013 1:39 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

02-12-2013 2:14 AM

(02-12-2013 1:39 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Dec 5, 1995 11:30 pm
I walk throught an opened jail cell door. The end process of a fifteen year run.

Thank you for sharing that!!! And I'd lay odds that you could tell a story or 2 of others you knew back then that followed the path they got them to where they were and got out only to pick up where they left off, but found that real rock bottom but aren't alive to tell anyone where it leads?

I'd throw more reps your way, but wiped out the 9600 that I'd carried over from pherotalk becuase we haven't carried reps over for a couple years now and I'd been feeling a pang of guilt each time I looked at mine. Smile

So now I only have what has been given me here. Call me noob, please. Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-12-2013 2:14 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-12-2013 4:23 AM

I had issues with you Chris because it felt like you ignored every private message I sent and I've seen you respond to people who made complaints through the forum with the same question or a similar problem. I don't hold this against you and I hope that other people don't hold any grudges against Alpha Dream either, you guys deliver quality products. I hope that this is a learning experience for the company so it would less stressful for you and the staff.

Wow Kmacc, that is deep. Thanks for sharing.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 4:23 AM by LL21.)
02-12-2013 4:23 AM
briann
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2013 7:20 AM

Same with me. I got frustrated that the complaints of others were soon responded even though they were posted after mine and you never responded to my complaint (even till today). I was going to post a very long post about all the things that I didn't like but then I saw that you were going to make an effort to sort out all things yesterday night, so I held back. I hope my two single molecules order (waiting for a whole month) was included with them!

The main thing that frustrated me the most was that you kept ignoring my messages. I hope you will communicate better with your clients because I was/am almost to the point of not ordering again!

Thank you knacc45 for sharing. I also am deeply in trust of letting Jesus in and praying.
02-12-2013 7:20 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2013 9:10 AM

Woah guys, there is a lot of drama going on here. hihi.

Well Christ I just send you a PM, as I am about to checking some stuffs out from AD site. Would you please kindly give me a PM reply.

Have a great day yall.
02-12-2013 9:10 AM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-12-2013 10:03 AM

Best to just email since it seems logical that he would checks his email more then his pm box.

Got this from the website:

Sales@Alpha-Dream.com
chris@alpha-dream.com
Amara@alpha-dream.com

Just put the other emails in cc.. your bound to reach someone ;)

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
02-12-2013 10:03 AM
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2013 3:06 PM

I saw on AD's facebook page that there is currently a 50% off sale coupon ... which is cool, but the link is not working ... not cool.
02-12-2013 3:06 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

02-12-2013 3:21 PM

Two things -

1. Looks like from the URL, it was a code from October 2012.

2. That FaceBook page is not an official AD page.

So, that's why the link isn't working.
02-12-2013 3:21 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-12-2013 3:40 PM

Yeah the link in bogus. I think AD is coming out with some discounts soon though. I interested in L2K so when they set it up.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
02-12-2013 3:40 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 4,653 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 1,272 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,643 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 2,221 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 19,403 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince