Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Was your experience positive or negative overall?
Negative.
Positive.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rate Alpha Dream Service
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Rate Alpha Dream Service
02-10-2013 1:22 PM

(02-10-2013 11:47 AM)as33156 Wrote:  ...

I believe that John is a serial malcontent and he has been doing things that raised the hairs of some members.

Sure, no disagreement there. But even serial malcontents can be wronged.

(02-10-2013 11:47 AM)as33156 Wrote:  The John guy was a major lier and would say he was trying products and knew of fail proof combos that would get men blowjobs and all the ladies but then later on came and pmed me asking what Pheromones would work for him because he hadn't purchased any yet.

On what date did John say he hadn't purchased any pheromones?

[Image: Example.jpg]
02-10-2013 1:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-10-2013 1:37 PM

(02-10-2013 1:22 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Sure, no disagreement there. But even serial malcontents can be wronged.

(02-10-2013 11:47 AM)as33156 Wrote:  The John guy was a major lier and would say he was trying products and knew of fail proof combos that would get men blowjobs and all the ladies but then later on came and pmed me asking what Pheromones would work for him because he hadn't purchased any yet.

On what date did John say he hadn't purchased any pheromones?

I don't have the exact date. I delete everything a long time ago to conserve my PM which is always in the red.

However the pm was after he had posted about his can't fail blowjob combo because I spoke to a few friends about the How odd it was via text message. So can't help you on that part.

P.S. when I read that thread of his he had all those pheromones listed in his sig. But yet when he PMed me stating he haven't purchased in Pheromones yet.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 1:52 PM by as33156.)
02-10-2013 1:37 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

02-10-2013 8:48 PM

I do realize that the whole situation was a product of the delays and problems we've been experiencing lately. Please hang in there, I've been as frustrated as many customers are by the workload and demand.

Very, very soon we are getting a fulfillment center on board, which has the capability of shipping orders the same day. As soon as this transition completes we will have far more time on hand to address customers and ensure the company runs more smoothly.

The fulfillment center will not ship orders for single molecules however. These have to be custom made.

I'm at a restaurant right now having dinner; ill respond more comprehensively later on tonight.

Hang tight people, it will get better soon.

Chris @ Alpha
02-10-2013 8:48 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

02-11-2013 12:21 AM

This is a LOT of Drama. I am going to stay out of it.

Chris, does this mean my replacement L2K v2 and new order shipped as well? Just curious as no confirmation email, and I did enter my email address being put in the order page.

Thank you for getting on top of this.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-11-2013 12:21 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

02-11-2013 5:29 AM

Members I am truly sorry for the problems I've caused. I never meant to cause such a firestorm. Sorry doesn't mean much with all of the bad behavior and all of the problems with recent orders.

All that I can do is to try to do better. Control Myself, now that I see how much I hurt everyone. Control my Medicine intake, now that I see how much I hurt everyone, and how things have deteriorated. Be a good person again and ship orders quickly even if it means giving up some of the few free time I have.

All I can say is that this is basically rock bottom for me. From here, things can only improve; I won't let my fall from grace fall any more. We are going to get a fulfillment center which can ship your orders for formulas very promptly. I am going to have Amara, perhaps Sasha even help me with the wholesale work which has been consuming me, and the single molecule orders which you all have been waiting on so long.

I'm out of excuses. I'm broken. I'll try with the help of a higher power to get myself back on track - and with his help, anything is possible. I hope, and predict, that things will get better from this low point forward into the future.

Thank you everyone for your patience. I understand it has run out, and I don't blame you. So I'm staying up tonight as long as it takes to get all of the single molecule orders finished, and out the door tomorrow morning.

*** one thing I would like to correct though: I sometimes will call someone who has had problems with an order (not only because they 'complain'), but to try to talk with them and get to the heart of an issue - I try to see what I can do to make the situation better, not for any other reason...

I realize that many people are not comfortable talking on the phone, I realize this now. It just seemed more efficient to make a phone call then to correspond between several emails, but I guess this is the way most customers prefer to communicate, and I will respect this and try it that way first from now on.

I'm a slow typer, and so this is why I tried it by phone first. I won't anymore. I'll do whatever it takes no matter how long it takes to pull myself back up to my standing with this community which everyone once so appreciated.

I sincerely beg the apology of Mark, my customers, and everyone on the forum who has been hurt in the process of my childish behavior and attitude.

I beg your forgiveness, and your patience.

Humbly and Sincerely,

Chris at Alpha Dream
02-11-2013 5:29 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-11-2013 4:38 PM

bumping so people can see the apology
02-11-2013 4:38 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-11-2013 6:18 PM

Just got mine , Thank you so much ! Hope things work out Smile

Cheers Smile
02-11-2013 6:18 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

02-11-2013 6:37 PM

I'm wishing you all the best and rooting for you, Chris. Don't waste the genius!

[Image: Example.jpg]
02-11-2013 6:37 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

02-11-2013 7:28 PM

It takes a great man to admit his own faults, and it is an even greater man who challenges his flaws. Chris, you an impressive person.

In more thread related news, I received the rest of my first order, and my up order. A few things I would like some help with. First is the L2K was not marked via sticker or bottle top color any differently than V1, so naturally I was curious if I got V2 like I requested.

Secondly, my bottle of Glace arrived with a lose top and about 1/3 of the bottle spilled everywhere. It seems some one did not screw the sprayer on well enough. Nothing was damaged or broken, just a bunch of lovely glace soaking up my cardboard.

This is a simple mistake. I don't know if it is worth the hassle to send it back though. AD has been a dream thus far in solving my order. It is just a shame simple errors keep messing things up. All my problems have been simple oversights, which the shipment center will solve.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-11-2013 7:28 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

02-11-2013 11:11 PM

It takes a really big person to admit when they are wrong and to go about sorting the issues out instead of running. I won't hold anything against you and I look forward to buying and testing more of your products in the future.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
02-11-2013 11:11 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 4,653 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 1,272 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,643 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 2,221 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 19,403 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince