Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Was your experience positive or negative overall?
Negative.
Positive.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rate Alpha Dream Service
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Rate Alpha Dream Service
02-10-2013 4:19 AM

Well to be fair to him I personally saw It in the context. Not to undermine your decision.

I don't know of any prior scuffles but I did see where his name was mentioned.

Well my name is Alex I'm rolling Dirty and get ready for my journal coming soon.
02-10-2013 4:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-10-2013 4:30 AM

(02-10-2013 4:19 AM)alex052478 Wrote:  Well to be fair to him I personally saw It in the context. Not to undermine your decision.

I don't know of any prior scuffles but I did see where his name was mentioned.

He mentioned his username yeah, but not his real name, and he did not say anything bad about John's wife.

I don't mind people questioning me, it being attacked for no reason that I take offense to.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-10-2013 4:30 AM
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2013 4:32 AM

(02-10-2013 4:30 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  He mentioned his username yeah, but not his real name, and he did not say anything bad about John's wife.

I don't mind people questioning me, it being attacked for no reason that I take offense to.
He did in fact mention his real name. This is something I know to be true I could explain it. But I'd rather do it pm to not post anything ban worthy or warning worthy.

Well my name is Alex I'm rolling Dirty and get ready for my journal coming soon.
02-10-2013 4:32 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

02-10-2013 4:34 AM

Seconded. Chris did post "John's" real name and the image John posted was evidence of that.

[Image: Example.jpg]
02-10-2013 4:34 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

02-10-2013 4:36 AM

(02-10-2013 4:32 AM)alex052478 Wrote:  He did in fact mention his real name. This is something I know to be true I could explain it. But I'd rather do it pm to not post anything ban worthy or warning worthy.

You're welcome to PM me, but I have a copy of the text I deleted as I always take a screen cap before editing, so I can later show that there was justifiable reason for doing so, if need be.

02-10-2013 4:36 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

02-10-2013 5:25 AM

Just checked the image, and you guys are right. His real name is so close to his username that I missed it and just grabbed a screen capture then edited it out.

But, that doesn't change the fact that he attacked me 3 times without provocation, provoked Chris, had complaints from several members, lied about what Chris did say, and chose to continue down the same path after being warned.

02-10-2013 5:25 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

02-10-2013 6:40 AM

I don't get the full details, but John was severely insulted.
His real name was posted.
He was accused of being a liar. Evidence that he is no liar was removed repeatedly.
He was banned for reposting that evidence.
Dead Horse

Maybe he is a bit of a controversial guy, but my sympathies are definitely with him after this stunt.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
02-10-2013 6:40 AM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2013 8:04 AM

Well as much as i and everyone loves Chris products thats a fact that they are alot of complaints about his services i love his products but to be fair iam kinda afraid of ordering and also afraid of giving my opinions about AD service,because for some reason it always brings some kind of drama...

Just my 2 scents,and even tho i did had problems with AD in the past i def wanna order from them again!!
02-10-2013 8:04 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-10-2013 11:47 AM

Here is my take on John.

I believe that John is a serial malcontent and he has been doing things that raised the hairs of some members. I even got a super long detailed message about him from another member who was thinking about reporting his behavior towards them and others who had problems with the guy just a few days ago. The John guy was a major lier and would say he was trying products and knew of fail proof combos that would get men blowjobs and all the ladies but then later on came and pmed me asking what Pheromones would work for him because he hadn't purchased any yet.

John was giving out a lot of misinformation and had an abrasive personality that rubbed many the wrong way. So him getting banned I personally think he had it coming to him.

Now about Chris's part in this circus:

I never got the chance to see what chris did to john because I was a little late to the party. However since it has been confirmed to be true what I can say is that this is completely unprofessional by Chris and he really needs to take the time out to address his customer service protocol and his inability to deliver his products in a timely manner.

I have many new members come to me and ask me about my combos and also ask about what products should they invest in first due to budget restrictions and it is very sad that I can no longer in good conscious recommend alpha dreams products to these guys because of Chris's Behavior that seems to be getting worse and worse.

Sending nasty PMs to forum members for no reason, harassing members on their phones, belittling of members financial investments in his products when they complain about lack of customer service and orders that never get delivered is really screwed up and extremely arrogant.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT CHRIS Lets just be honest about it.

If you can not supply a product in a timely manner the best thing to do is put on your website (Out of Stock) and then allow members to sign up for email alerts so when the products they are interested in become available in larger enough quantities to fulfil the orders they can be purchased & received in a timely manner. To knowingly allow people to purchase products that are not even in stock knowing that it could take weeks for them to be produced then days for it to be shipped is a really shady business practice and I hope that this isn't the case Chris.

There always seems to be some sort of drama that happens in your life Chris from time to time which then holds members and their hard earned money hostage. People are getting worn about by this and now it's time to cut out the drama and honor your words as a man and the business you run as a whole.

I really do wish whatever issues you are going through in your life chris you managed to get an hand on them before its to late. You are far to brilliant a guy to fall to the waste side and let your Business/Life go up in smokes.

Up your game Chris! Up your game! I know you have it within you.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 12:15 PM by as33156.)
02-10-2013 11:47 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

02-10-2013 1:03 PM

as3 hit the nail on the head. I've had 4 or 5 other members PM me complaining about John, and as3 was not one of them. The guy attacked me on 3 occasions for no reason and without provocation. I initially cut him some slack, becasue he mentioned once that he had asperger like symptoms, but the guy was never tested for it nor was he diagnosed with it, and regardless that is not an excuse for attacking or pissing people off for no reason.

As to Chris, rest assured that he will NOT attack another member on this forum, at least not if he wants to remain a member and be able to interact with members here.

02-10-2013 1:03 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 4,653 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 1,272 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,643 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 2,221 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 19,403 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince