Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Was your experience positive or negative overall?
Negative.
Positive.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rate Alpha Dream Service
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Rate Alpha Dream Service
02-07-2013 1:31 AM

Chris did a fantastic job in getting in touch with me and had Sasha email me (My preferred communication method) and resolved my order issue. Excellent customer service job. I am thoroughly happy with how this all went down.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-07-2013 1:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-07-2013 6:17 AM

(02-06-2013 11:52 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Please consider that if you choose not to enter your email address during checkout, you logically will not receive an order / shipping conformation!

I hope thats a mandatory field on your new site.

That would clear up the issue of not getting confirmation. I realized that when i forgot to put my email there. I didnt have any issues so it worked out. Since then ive always made sure to put my email in there.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 6:18 AM by paradigmshift.)
02-07-2013 6:17 AM
briann
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-08-2013 5:41 AM

It seems that my request for updates are invain (*six times with the last one being yesterday). they are not answering any of my requests. I am going to give them three days to respond and then file a despute with paypal. I have been waiting for a month now and it seems in vain trying to contact them again. My order is of about $200.

P.S. I know that they read my other posts and thread because the forum tracked it!

*I have sent 5 e-mails to three company members, 1 PM to chris, opened a tread in the complaint section and send my order number here.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 7:13 AM by briann.)
02-08-2013 5:41 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

02-08-2013 9:42 AM

(12-15-2012 8:11 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  There is nothing I can do to make you happy at this point. You email me demanding a plan from me on what I will do to keep this from happening again. You are not an authority figure to me to which I have to explain myself; hence no response. What will I do? I guess I'll try to evolve to a superhuman so I never make a mistake again?

$500 is a moderately-sized order for a public customer, but in the grand scheme of things it's a few drops in the bucket. If this is what I have to deal with for $500, I say keep it! Or shop somewhere else!

In reality with inflation and devaluation of the dollar five hundred bucks doesn't buy much these days.

I do the best I can - End of story.

Chris @ Alpha
If repeating someone's own statements is offensive then the original statement itself must also be offensive.
If a person is offended by such things then they should not say them.

What we are talking about an ongoing problem, on a supposedly uncensored forum.

I'm sure someone who makes money from Chris's presence here will be along to attack me shortly, exactly as happened in the thread I quoted.

Chris do not call my wife's phone again.
I do not have a CS issue pending, we are not friends, and your using invoice numbers to uninvitedly call people who have the nerve to say something critical is a despicable business practice.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 9:50 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
02-08-2013 9:42 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

02-08-2013 2:53 PM

This is sad. This is similar to true pheromones when they were overwhelmed by sales.

Imo singles should be streamlined. Go with the standard 1mg/1ml dosage. True does that and they were still overwhelmed. Selling mixes for 12.50 a bottle generated a lot of business.

The dry weight is already simplified.
Chris has admitted that customizing singles is cost prohibitive.

I dont want to see singles not sold but you cant keep up like this chris.

Im sure l2k sales have been tremendous even though its not on the main page yet.

Your business is suffering. I am patient and will still order but i might order like i did with paradise7 and order a month or so in advance because i expect delivery to take a while for whatever reason.

Hang in there chris!
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 2:53 PM by paradigmshift.)
02-08-2013 2:53 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

02-08-2013 5:06 PM

I'm working on all the chem orders tonight and tomorrow. Expect a huge number of these back-logged orders to ship within 24 hours.

I am also working on a method to vastly simply production of customized singles.
02-08-2013 5:06 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

02-08-2013 6:17 PM

(02-08-2013 9:42 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  Chris do not call my wife's phone again.
I do not have a CS issue pending, we are not friends, and your using invoice numbers to uninvitedly call people who have the nerve to say something critical is a despicable business practice.

OFFENSIVE CONTENT REMOVED BY mark-in-dallas
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 6:30 PM by Alpha Dream.)
02-08-2013 6:17 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-08-2013 6:34 PM

(02-08-2013 6:17 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  OFFENSIVE CONTENT REMOVED BY mark-in-dallas

Awah come on mow Chris this thread is not about other members thread quality it is about Alpha Dream service and this means anything pertaining to Alpha Dream service.

If you have a problem with the content of a members thread for goodness sake please take it up with the admin, this is not the place to air private grievance that certainly do not pertain to this thread.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-08-2013 6:34 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

02-08-2013 9:22 PM

Positive for me. This may be a bit outdated but I'm pretty sure all of this still applies

Shipping Time
Reasonable for me. It was usually about one week. However, many other people complain about this big time. So I think it's a hit or miss
My Suggestion: Get to the post office at least every other day. Also, if custom orders are slowing you down, then don't make those available anymore. Make the single molecules available in a one size fits all package, because it's better that than everyone's orders being slow or no singles at all.

Response Time to Emails or Phone Calls
Getting contact with you through PM or Email is close to impossible, I don't bother with it. Phone calls usually means I have to be the one to call you. Getting contact with you is not the easiest thing in the world. I'd say there's really only 2 ways to reach you.
1. Call you multiple times until I'm lucky
2. Complain on the forum (which I personally haven't done, but you see it all the time because it works)
My Suggestion: Get a helpdesk system setup or have more/better secretaries. I know your organizing isn't good, so have others do that for you so you can focus on your strengths. Have all the emails go to someone else and make sure they take care of it. And some forum members are gonna hate me for this, but stop giving extra attention to the people who complain on this forum, all that does is encourage people to publicly complain over here as opposed to trying to contact you another way.

Success or Failure in Response and Resolution of Issues
I'm happy

Promise of and Promptness of Refunds or Returns
If I can reach you then it's usually fine. Usually takes reminders and the sort.

Customer Experience and Satisfaction
The service itself is amazing and feel great when buying except for professionalism / organization. Not to be too offensive, but Alpha Dream doesn't feel like a proper company, it just feels like a buddy who's selling me stuff at a deal at his leisure. Just fix the speed and organization and we're good.

Anything Else you can think of?
Not sure if this is plausible / profitable. However, the size and pricing doesn't line up with others. Sometimes we'd like to use a bit of a lot of products. You see smaller sized products by your competitors like PheromoneXS priced at $35 and that's sometimes what the community wants. I mean sure you'll get the people who are here just for its practical use. But the real pheromone enthusiasts who don't have much money want a little bit of everything.
Also, product line getting a bit stale. I've seen all the products I'm interested in and not really planning on getting anything else cause there isn't anything new.
My suggestion: Smaller sized products at a cheaper price and more product options

How can we improve? What are we doing wrong? What are we doing right?
Improvements are listed above. Wrong is contact difficulty and organization. Right is the extra care that we seem to get, just feels like you're looking out for me.

Good luck, I hope you succeed

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
02-08-2013 9:22 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

02-09-2013 12:16 AM

I would LOVE to see To-Go sized products, aforementioned at a lesser price. It would help people who cant afford regular products a chance to try them.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-09-2013 12:16 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 4,653 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 1,272 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,643 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 2,221 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 19,403 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince