Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question for Steve-O
zuluecho
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question for Steve-O
09-21-2021 4:51 AM

Hi, I sent the below email to the support address and was hoping for some help. Posting here too!

Hi Steve,

I am a member of Pherotruth forums and would like to order Evolve and Cohesion on an urgent basis shipped to London, England. Is this possible and how long will shipping take?

In a nutshell, my wife (married for 10 years) who is 11 years younger (i am 40) is quite stressed, bored of me, no sexual tension or communication. She sees me as boring, sometimes aggressive, not compatible with her loud and bubbly nature. We had a lot of arguments during lockdown. I am quite a reserved guy. She wants to leave.. Anything is worth a shot. The guys on the forums have reccomended cohesion and evolve.

Also if I use evolve and cohesion together, do I get them with the same fragrance scent? How many sprays of each? I want the 85 dollar combo. Was thinking of putting in Xist as the 3rd option.

Appreciate your help!
09-21-2021 4:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Question for Steve-O
09-21-2021 6:25 AM

I believe there's a Euro store on his site in addition to the US based location. You may want to check there to see the distance between it and you and it may provide some sort of guesstimate on how long an order may take to arrive at your doorstep.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
09-21-2021 6:25 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-28-2022 2:24 AM

Another question for SteveO ... Why does he says he made evolve even for senior citizens if he deemed it one of his most sexual ONS formulas that pulls mostly the 20 something crowd?

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2022 2:40 AM by dsouza.)
07-28-2022 2:24 AM
Jetebaise
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2022 12:11 PM

(09-21-2021 4:51 AM)zuluecho Wrote:  Hi, I sent the below email to the support address and was hoping for some help. Posting here too!

Hi Steve,

I am a member of Pherotruth forums and would like to order Evolve and Cohesion on an urgent basis shipped to London, England. Is this possible and how long will shipping take?

In a nutshell, my wife (married for 10 years) who is 11 years younger (i am 40) is quite stressed, bored of me, no sexual tension or communication. She sees me as boring, sometimes aggressive, not compatible with her loud and bubbly nature. We had a lot of arguments during lockdown. I am quite a reserved guy. She wants to leave.. Anything is worth a shot. The guys on the forums have reccomended cohesion and evolve.

Also if I use evolve and cohesion together, do I get them with the same fragrance scent? How many sprays of each? I want the 85 dollar combo. Was thinking of putting in Xist as the 3rd option.

Appreciate your help!

I can help here
I m in London as well and ordered several times from PXS US. Orders arrived between 10 to 20 days,
Both evolve and cohesion are available with the same fragrance, you choose when you add the products to your cart,
That’s a good choice of products, both combined work very well for me. You will be noticed.
Ask a sample of Bliss and ascend with your order
Gosh, just saw the initial post is dated 2021….
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2022 12:13 PM by Jetebaise.)
07-28-2022 12:11 PM
arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

07-29-2022 3:08 PM

(07-28-2022 2:24 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Another question for SteveO ... Why does he says he made evolve even for senior citizens if he deemed it one of his most sexual ONS formulas that pulls mostly the 20 something crowd?

Hehe, the initial post from 2021 but this question is more relevant. I was writing in another thread about the "slow burn" in some sense about Evolve. That is likely a reason Steve-O might suggest the product for older crowd.
As in apply in the morning, midday, spend time with your SO or "target" for a longer while and let the spray/oil Evolve to do the magic.

It surely can work in a club environment, go relatively early in and mingle, as the scent evolves it could yield results. I have no game honestly so I can't say for sure but the idea is solid anyway.

Personally I feel Taboo might hit easier, after it hits it is about your way of speech etc., the so called "game."

I haven't ordered in a while but US shop delivered to Europe in around 10-20 days as mentioned. And if the euro shop is online that could be even faster, depending if they have what you're looking for.
The massage oils (which are very nice) were not available in the euro store the last time I ordered unfortunately. Could check the situation again although my current stash is still valid.
07-29-2022 3:08 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  question.......re: Steve O product BBear 3 1,884 06-25-2013 8:01 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Connections question for Steve... Shelly B 4 2,834 09-16-2012 7:01 PM
Last Post: Shelly B