Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question for Steve-O
zuluecho
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question for Steve-O
09-21-2021 4:51 AM

Hi, I sent the below email to the support address and was hoping for some help. Posting here too!

Hi Steve,

I am a member of Pherotruth forums and would like to order Evolve and Cohesion on an urgent basis shipped to London, England. Is this possible and how long will shipping take?

In a nutshell, my wife (married for 10 years) who is 11 years younger (i am 40) is quite stressed, bored of me, no sexual tension or communication. She sees me as boring, sometimes aggressive, not compatible with her loud and bubbly nature. We had a lot of arguments during lockdown. I am quite a reserved guy. She wants to leave.. Anything is worth a shot. The guys on the forums have reccomended cohesion and evolve.

Also if I use evolve and cohesion together, do I get them with the same fragrance scent? How many sprays of each? I want the 85 dollar combo. Was thinking of putting in Xist as the 3rd option.

Appreciate your help!
09-21-2021 4:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Question for Steve-O
09-21-2021 6:25 AM

I believe there's a Euro store on his site in addition to the US based location. You may want to check there to see the distance between it and you and it may provide some sort of guesstimate on how long an order may take to arrive at your doorstep.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
09-21-2021 6:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  question.......re: Steve O product BBear 3 1,641 06-25-2013 8:01 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Connections question for Steve... Shelly B 4 2,542 09-16-2012 7:01 PM
Last Post: Shelly B