Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Possess Alpha
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Possess Alpha
11-16-2017 6:02 PM

Got alternative plans for Xmas, ho ho ho! I'm just going to do all the perverted stuff while she's infatuated. A few weeks at the most. You know that when a woman gets so hooked so soon, it can fizzle out just as soon. Strike whilst the iron is hot.... ;)

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-16-2017 6:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-23-2017 1:21 PM

OK, so last Sunday we arranged a lunch date, but I told her I'd pick her up a few hours early and "show her my place". I wore the same combo (for the sake of science). Once inside my house, it was literally 2 minutes before I silently led her into my room and undressed her. After 2 rounds, I showered off (ensuring I scrubbed all mones off), and didn't apply anything. The lunch date was smooth, her behaviour changed from her previous state (sex firmly on her mind and in her conversation) to being more rational, calm and touching me in a more caring way.

Part of this "express seduction" may be that I'd gone a round with my GF the previous evening, so I wasn't desperate for the lay. I'm sure females can sense when a guy is desperate to blow his load, and that's when they play their power games.

I need to establish her baseline. I'm away on biz for a while, but when I return I'm going to her apartment (she's invited me to check out her bedroom), and I'll have no mone product on at all.

But so far, judging by her reaction on two occasions, and the reactions of some other females exposed, this seems to be an extremely seductive combo which doesn't have any negative side effects or complications.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-23-2017 1:21 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2017 3:42 PM

Two healthy stripes of Posess Alpha and two drops of Dirty Primitive - Been playing with this on nights for a couple of weeks.

It fairly hits hard and gets me noticed/IOIs - almost shock and awe from a surprisingly wide female age range. Much wider than I've got from DP alone and much harder/faster hitting than PA on its own. Big Grin
11-30-2017 3:42 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-26-2018 1:47 AM

Copied and pasted from me journal.

Possess alpha
Wow, this is a fun sexual for me. And it's pretty good solo. And combined with A.1 as well. I much rather prefer without A.1 TBH. It's better without it. A.1 makes it a bit too soft IMHO. 5 drops is the best dose for me. Lasts about 6 to 8 hours on me. And I like the D&G smell. Got a few good compliments on it.

Pairs REALLY well with VD. and I mean REALLY well for me. There's a massive love attraction paired with a sexual over tone to it when combined with VD. 5 drops PA + 5 drops VD. the only issue with keep using PA and VD for me is that I lose the selfies on the 3rd and 4th day onwards. But the hits're fairly blatant for me. I did try high doses, but there's not much of a MAJOR difference for me. But the range is DEFO increased. From me personal experience, it goes from roughly about a coupla feet to about a good 4 5 feet.
01-26-2018 1:47 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-26-2018 4:37 PM

Yeah, PA is a great product. Never tried pairing it with voodoo, but it goes great with Nude. 5 drops each.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
01-26-2018 4:37 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-26-2018 5:59 PM

(01-26-2018 4:37 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Yeah, PA is a great product. Never tried pairing it with voodoo, but it goes great with Nude. 5 drops each.

Oh yeah. PA + Nude is good too. I tried PA + Nude. So I can second that. But for me PA + VD was even better.
01-26-2018 5:59 PM
TheMax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-17-2018 11:29 AM

(01-26-2018 1:47 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Copied and pasted from me journal.

Possess alpha
Wow, this is a fun sexual for me. And it's pretty good solo. And combined with A.1 as well. I much rather prefer without A.1 TBH. It's better without it. A.1 makes it a bit too soft IMHO. 5 drops is the best dose for me. Lasts about 6 to 8 hours on me. And I like the D&G smell. Got a few good compliments on it.

Pairs REALLY well with VD. and I mean REALLY well for me. There's a massive love attraction paired with a sexual over tone to it when combined with VD. 5 drops PA + 5 drops VD. the only issue with keep using PA and VD for me is that I lose the selfies on the 3rd and 4th day onwards. But the hits're fairly blatant for me. I did try high doses, but there's not much of a MAJOR difference for me. But the range is DEFO increased. From me personal experience, it goes from roughly about a coupla feet to about a good 4 5 feet.

What do you mean by too soft? Care to explain?
02-17-2018 11:29 AM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-17-2018 1:20 PM

I somehow always thought that PA is something like Primitive, mostly None. Interesting to see your reports.
02-17-2018 1:20 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-17-2018 4:26 PM

(02-17-2018 11:29 AM)TheMax Wrote:  What do you mean by too soft? Care to explain?

Sure. So when I paired PA with A.1, it was sorta, "this guy is an amazing boy friend, and he's pretty good to be a husband and a farther for the kids" type.

But when I paired it with VD, it was more towards the sexual side. More like "this guy is an amazing sex robot, and I have a crush on him, and I wanna sleep with him, while MAY BE there's a chance I could take things towards marital status" type.

A.1 makes it more lovey dicey. A bit TOO lovey dovey for me.

Where as VD makes it crushy vibe while still maintaining the high sexual attraction side. Hope that helps. Smile
02-17-2018 4:26 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-17-2018 4:31 PM

(02-17-2018 1:20 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  I somehow always thought that PA is something like Primitive, mostly None. Interesting to see your reports.

For me, DP is more sexual and hits older crowd just by itself. It has ALSO helped me to get rid of the clingy girls.

Where as PA is less sexual (compared to DP that is) but with a flirty side. And it hits youngins more.

DP is a heavy sexual and better used in clubs pubs where as PA is work safe and date safe IMHO, if that makes sense.
02-17-2018 4:31 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 6 6,374 09-21-2011 11:28 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 8,906 07-17-2011 11:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit