Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Possess Alpha
Pheroseeker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Possess Alpha
09-29-2017 4:45 PM

I'm in a relationship ATM. I don't wanna cheat. But I do wanna cheat lol. So that's what's holding me back ATM.

I'm 26 Latino male. Stripper is 23, half black. I tried 8 drops PA at another club. Everyone seemed too scared to approach me. I could sense the fear lmao. 6 drops seems like my sweet spot.
09-29-2017 4:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-05-2017 10:53 PM

Interesting results. I am wondering if you had NONE build up or your natural SIG plus PA was sending the message to those in the club. Also, it makes sense why the stripper was eating it up.

If I recall correctly NAG or Nude Alpha thread was talking about strippers getting hit really good with NAG/NA. And if PA is the same with different strengths. In addition the target is half black and latina so she will definitely respond well to the NONE in PA + your natural sig. I had a black lady coworker in her late 50’s 58 yr and she complemented on how yummy I smell and was saying that I am making neck turns and that she probably has to go home because she was fanning herself etc.

So yes PA definitely did the stripper well. If you are concerned with the sig just use it at 4 drops with a social to buffer or just add a social to your 8 drops. However my guess is that people will probably tell you that you are coming of edgy on once the socials kick in with your 8 drps PA. So my advice is to go 4 dprs and a social to smooth it out. Hope this helps...

-AMMO OUT
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 10:56 PM by AMMO5680.)
10-05-2017 10:53 PM
Pheroseeker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2017 2:29 AM

I haven't tried a scoial with PA as it has been working well solo
I'll try with another social though. Just to see how things go.

Also, everyone was afraid to aproach me on a different night from when I talked to the previous stripper. They were scared on a night spearate from when the stripper and I hit it off. Not sure if those two nights got misinterpreted cuz I wasn't clear enough.

They were scared the night I wore 8 drops. The stripper was all over me at 6 drops. A social Mone may prove very useful at 8 drops though.
10-09-2017 2:29 AM
sith667
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2017 4:09 AM

Possess Alpha: sample Vial

4 daps (2 drops?) behind ears and jawline

2 shots of glace to the hand

had a date with a 21 year old thai chick. she was very shy and nervous at first. but as we got to know each other and got a little drunk the shyness went away and she opened up more and became more comfortable.

we hooked up.

Hard to tell what I was looking out of though in terms of PA as it was not a 'controlled experiment' since the drinks, conversation etc all contributed to the night.

I did feel my conversation was flowing easily though - like I knew what to say, was comfortable with the sliences etc. not sure if that was the pheromones or not but possible.

Alpha Dream: L2k, Glace
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf,
Androtics Direct: Instant Female Magic, Dirty (old bottles. Not sure if they still work)
10-26-2017 4:09 AM
Pheroseeker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2017 10:32 PM

Update on stripper: Been talking to stripper who had been exposed to PA 3 times. Only at strip club. I told her I had a gf. She was still hitting me up. She asked to hangout when I was drunk , I said yeah, I end up standing her up. She was still texting me for a bit. We dont talk for 3 weeks, guess who hits me up? Lol I've never had a girl chase after me like this. I can see how it's similar to nude alpha in the fallout effects. Didn't believe they were similar at all, now I see it. It's crazy, never had a girl chase me like she has. We went on a date today. But I wore l2kv2. Posting date story there.

Armed with the following
PXS:OIls: Flirt, Ascened+Cops, Evolve, Choesion, Bliss , Dominate& spray/oil taboo, xist.
LAL: BW, Wolf, Hypnotica, Voodoo, AV, OD, PA
HAX; ALien, WB, X22, Pherocide, HG, C-4, E- X, Blackops, LadyKiller
Alpha Dream: Certo, AM, L2k V.1& V.2, Glace, Corporotivo
10-29-2017 10:32 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2017 2:08 PM

Tried Possess Alpha - roughly a 2cm round application from the roller on each side of my neck, with first one, then two drops of Manimal 2 two nights last week.

On the one drop night, I was enthusiastically opened by a girl in her twenties - Baggy/Beanie style, long dark hair, cute. Smile

On the two drop night, the resident "Artist" - 30s, European, skinny/lithe tight figure and giving-off all the finest warning signs of a car-crash/AW type personality but could be interesting if I keep that in mind.

Well, I had almost all her attention that night in a good-old Deer in the headlights way. A few months back she tried to cut-in on fallout and I one night, so I think there is interest of a sort but this time I was all alone and signalling mild interest back. I think I might have lined-up a treat when fallout is away to spend her birthday with her brother. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017 2:09 PM by polarvoid.)
10-31-2017 2:08 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-01-2017 1:30 PM

Work Halloween party last night. I was sort-of working but more in spirit rather than fact. It was someone else's event and I was just there to stay sober in case to make-up the first aider numbers as a full house was expected.

So it was the same Possess Alpha dose as above and two sprays of 1:5 New Pheromone Additive in Eternity to my throat.

Within twenty minutes I had a pretty/curvy Mexican woman (30s) in red, with her hair ringed with paper flowers latch right on to me and drag me off from the main room to a side suite where our Hispanic/South American colleagues were having their own Day of the Dead celebration, buffet, movies, couches, beer and and good company - Which TBH was a lot better than the typical very drunken Halloween fancy dress shenanigans going-on in the main hall.

She made it pretty clear early-on that I was "hers" for the whole night..! Big Grin

Thankfully nobody got hurt - Although there were few ghastly heads going about this morning! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 1:38 PM by polarvoid.)
11-01-2017 1:30 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2017 8:00 PM

Although this is a combo report I'm posting it here because I believe that PA was the driving force.

30 cm PA rolled onto my right inner arm. 1 drop BW spread between my upper lip and left inner arm. 1 drop Desire Me over ISO-E, on my pubes. 2 Sprays ISO-E at each armpit, no deodorant.

Target : 1st date, UK girl, blonde, curvy, bubbly, cute, somewhat shy, early 40s. We've been verbally flirting for a while at her workplace.

I picked her up at her place 20 minutes after application. We went to a bar terrace for a drink. She was fixed on me, gazing at me, complementing me at any opportunity. As we got up to go to another place to get a snack, she went in for the 1st kiss. As we were walking, she told me that she didn't know what my aftershave was, but that she loved it. She was constantly dropping sexual innuendos into the conversation, touching me, kissing me, I didn't have to even try. She told me far more than she should on a first date. Drove her back to her place (about 20 minutes drive), she started feeling my tool, then things got so sexual that I had to find a secluded place to pull over.....

I need to test this combo on other targets, but it seems to make the woman so horny that she can't help herself. It's the first time that I've not had to escalate; she did it all. Perhaps I've found my own holy grail?

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-15-2017 8:00 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2017 5:41 PM

Quick update, had to go to her workplace today for biz, she insisted on kissing me in front of her work colleagues and customers. She's texting me asking about Xmas plans and bullshit. This babe is obsessed. I'm going to plough her a few more times then bail out. Don't know if it's the combo or she might just be a fruitcake. Going to play it safe with her from now on, no PA or anything which has the slightest possibility of imprinting.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-16-2017 5:41 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2017 5:48 PM

Love:

Are you at least giving her a very merry xmas before bailing?

Or afraid that'll make the imprint worse?
11-16-2017 5:48 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 6 6,374 09-21-2011 11:28 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 8,906 07-17-2011 11:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit