Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Possess Alpha
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Possess Alpha
07-13-2019 6:29 PM

used PA twice, second time in the gym with no crazy hits.

the first time though, i got one or possiably 2 very good hits.

firstly i talked to a girl that works with me in the library, cute french girl, i dont remember the details but it felt a bit different in a very good way.

the second hit i remember vividly, i saw a girl i study with while waiting for an order, i went to talk to her for a bit while she was sitting with another girl studying.
i was chatting a bit with her, not very invested but she definitely was, very casual convo about an exam we had.
after about a minute talking, i gave my attention to the girl sitting next to her, she was really cute.
i noticed she was looking at me talking with a huge smile.
now i start talking to her and she looks like shes in love basically.
apparently, she is the teachers assistant and is helping the other girl in a certain course.
wow, she looked at me like she saw her perfect type.
now, i was more focused on the two girls i came with (one of them is a 10 holly fucking shit) and my order so i didnt do anything with it but fuck me i should have.

anyway, looks promising so far.
self effects were great, at least for the first time.
07-13-2019 6:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-24-2019 3:03 AM

so in the last month i have been taking a break from pheromones.
i used them maybe once or twice a week.
that made me realize a lot of things that should be debated in other threads but lets just say that i wasnt seeing a noticeable difference with or without them.

now, the last two times i went to my dancing class i had 2 drops PA.
i have been using swoon/swoon+xist/swoon+dhea for the last couple of months there with very inconsistent results.
on both times i used PA, i had great results.
had 2 great! nights, and i was seeing PA doing its magic.
i am way more skeptical now after the break, i give the mones much less credit, but i did had some really great hits that are probably due to the mones.

i can summarize it shortly by saying that both night i was dancing with 10+ girls and talking to many people.
everything was smooth as fuck!
interactions were so solid, my mood was awesome, my words were flowing, my confidence was high.
not sure how much was self effects but they are there and they are good, i expected it to be that way as i love nude's self effects.

the girls loved me, all of them.
some of the time my dancing was shit but i couldnt stop smiling and the girls were so nice, comfortable and enjoyed the dance with me.
on the second night, the instructor (hot female) took me after the lesson to work on a move i didnt know.
after that she suggested we dance to the end of the song.
i was doing pretty bad at the dance lol, i am very rusty due to a long break and she was correcting me all the time, in a good way trying to help me, but it didnt help my flow.
later, she cought me again and asked for a dance, i shitted it again lol but learned a lot. this was a hit for me easily.

i had an older, pretty hot, Argentinian woman in the class offering to teach me spanish haha
we had a great dance together and there was definite attraction there.
i should have taken her number right there, not sure why i didnt.
anyway i will take it next time and take her up on the offer to "learn spanish"
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2019 3:41 AM by Hombre.)
07-24-2019 3:03 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-24-2019 8:52 AM

I think that it might be somewhat the other way around. By using pheromones, we give ourselves an internal boost to our confidence, attitude, and body language; all of which still remains after the effects wear off.

When one believes that they are better, they act better; and repeated actions create habits. I firmly believe that continual use of pheromones puts us, for lack of a better word, into a certain superior mindset and attitude through Pavlovian stimulus-response in our interactions and we carry that internal alteration with us even when we're not using pheromones.

As you said though, after not using them and deciding that much of what we report is subject to debate, you used PA and got results above and beyond.

As far as Spanish lessons go...that is a great in. Just don't say "Quiero poner mi burrito en tu taco"

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-24-2019 8:52 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-24-2019 10:15 PM

(07-24-2019 8:52 AM)Gladen Wrote:  As far as Spanish lessons go...that is a great in. Just don't say "Quiero poner mi burrito en tu taco"

You want WHAT!?!ShokSarcastic handRofl
07-24-2019 10:15 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-26-2019 6:04 PM

(07-24-2019 8:52 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I think that it might be somewhat the other way around. By using pheromones, we give ourselves an internal boost to our confidence, attitude, and body language; all of which still remains after the effects wear off.

When one believes that they are better, they act better; and repeated actions create habits. I firmly believe that continual use of pheromones puts us, for lack of a better word, into a certain superior mindset and attitude through Pavlovian stimulus-response in our interactions and we carry that internal alteration with us even when we're not using pheromones.

As you said though, after not using them and deciding that much of what we report is subject to debate, you used PA and got results above and beyond.

As far as Spanish lessons go...that is a great in. Just don't say "Quiero poner mi burrito en tu taco"

i think i get what you are saying but my confidence has dropped lately, i am going downward on the curve at the moment.
the funny/weird thing is that at the same time, my confident is actually higher then usual on interactions.
and i am pretty sure i got good self effects from it, puts me in a more social happy mood.

i also wanted to add two more possible hits from that night:

- a VERY cute girl invited me to dance while i was passing by her trying to ask a different girl to dance.
i think it was a hit because i saw her looking at me a few times before that and i got that feeling that she wanted to dance with me.
then again, even if that is the case it might not be so much due to the pheromones.

-i was buying a 10 entrances pass (whatever you call it in english), a friend of mine was at the register sold it to me.
we know each other from working together at the student union, meet each other at the campus so not the tightest friendship, but we vibe together really well.
i later pass by him and he ask me if i saw the recite he gave me.
i said i threw it away so he printed me a new one.
he charged me less then half of the price.
07-26-2019 6:04 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-08-2019 6:02 AM

i wore ~4 drops of PA.

a friend ask me if i had axe spry, i said i didnt and it took me a while to realize he was offering me the axe couse i smell.
it was immediately clear to me what it was about couse i just had a shower a few hours before.
i asked 2 friends if i smell bad and they said no.
at the end of the night i saw a female friend and hugged her goodbye.
she said to me: "how is it that you danced the whole night and you still smell so good" lolllll.

oh pheromones, you gonna win some and lose some.
08-08-2019 6:02 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2019 8:52 AM

Tiny little episode:
The Possess Alpha tester and was collecting dust, so I applied 6 drops in the work environment. I had a job interview with a girl (early to mid 20) for an internship position. The poor dear went completely deer in the headlights and was not able to talk coherently Girl wacko It was kind of fun, and she will get the job anyhow, she has good references.
What mones are in PA?
10-17-2019 8:52 AM
zeydeyuspi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2020 10:43 AM

(02-09-2010 11:10 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback! Razz

I only wore Nude Alpha once but I had enough attention that I think I may pull the trigger on Wolf or Aqua Vitae. I may go for the unscented Aqua since I like to mix up what I wear for cologne. Very interesting to try different things besides the AD products (which I do still like- have Akuto scented P93 coming for a homebrew oil base ICM 1b in Akuto scent).

did you like it
05-25-2020 10:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 6 6,374 09-21-2011 11:28 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 8,906 07-17-2011 11:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit