Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pillow Talk
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pillow Talk
07-28-2020 10:17 AM

(01-16-2020 9:09 AM)Gladen Wrote:  In my opinion I'd classify this as a romantic social...and a very consistent one as well. Good job on this product; and that is coming from somebody that usually doesn't net much (if any) change from socially-oriented blends.

Nice!

A romantic product that doesn't contain Androstadienone . This is officially on my radar now. One day I will have to buy this and see what happens if I sex it up with Domination.
07-28-2020 10:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-29-2020 7:39 PM

(07-28-2020 10:17 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Nice!

A romantic product that doesn't contain Androstadienone . This is officially on my radar now. One day I will have to buy this and see what happens if I sex it up with Domination.

Yes, I can confirm there is no Androstadienone in this.

While not so much romantic as there is bonding and imprinting with it. It WILL certainly set the stage for a romantic evening no doubt. This should combine fairly well with a sexual, but some very string A-Androsterone products might be unstable.
07-29-2020 7:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-30-2020 8:19 AM

(07-29-2020 7:39 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Yes, I can confirm there is no Androstadienone in this.

While not so much romantic as there is bonding and imprinting with it. It WILL certainly set the stage for a romantic evening no doubt. This should combine fairly well with a sexual, but some very string A-Androsterone products might be unstable.

Please allow me to clarify so as to not cause any confusion. I chose the wording 'romantic social' to describe the intimacy, bonding, and connection that P-Talk helps to achieve; more akin to the dictionary definition of romance than a sexual type of social. It doesn't seem, to me, to be a physically arousing blend, but it scores extremely high in the romantic-social-bonding area. If straight up seduction was my goal, P-Talk wouldn't be my first choice (although an astute charmer could easily leverage the intimate sharing factors into such activities), but for the emotional connection side of romance this excels. I'd almost liken P-Talk to that mutually relaxed feeling, after sex, when the two partners are chatting, arm-in-arm, in the afterglow.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020 8:57 AM by Gladen.)
07-30-2020 8:19 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2020 3:39 PM

(07-30-2020 8:19 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Please allow me to clarify so as to not cause any confusion. I chose the wording 'romantic social' to describe the intimacy, bonding, and connection that P-Talk helps to achieve; more akin to the dictionary definition of romance than a sexual type of social. It doesn't seem, to me, to be a physically arousing blend, but it scores extremely high in the romantic-social-bonding area. If straight up seduction was my goal, P-Talk wouldn't be my first choice (although an astute charmer could easily leverage the intimate sharing factors into such activities), but for the emotional connection side of romance this excels. I'd almost liken P-Talk to that mutually relaxed feeling, after sex, when the two partners are chatting, arm-in-arm, in the afterglow.

I agree with this. It does have a romantic side if you take it there, Pillowtalk will set the stage pretty much and the door will DEFINATELY be there and all you have to do is walk thru.
08-01-2020 3:39 PM

Share This Thread