Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Picking up "out of your league" women
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Picking up "out of your league" women
04-13-2016 4:59 PM

(04-13-2016 4:09 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  it's hard to know what you need to fix without knowing exactly how your interactions go. I would say try to keep things fun unpredictable witty and flirty. if women are saying you're just a nice guy ... could also mean they think you're boring. who knows. ... just stop being nice already! !!! lol. women don't sleep with nice. nice guys don't pull their hair while banging them from behind... and that's what they really want! !!!

I am trying to tell everyone this... This is what they want!!!!

Never mind the bitch shields and mirage they lay forth.

You just need to tickle their fancy!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-13-2016 4:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-13-2016 6:07 PM

Fiedler you are 90% there my friend picking up 9's and 10's. You can easily pull a 6 or a 7, all you need to do is change your mind set as I said before. I know for a fact there is a several 9's and 10's right now that would go out with you in a heartbeat.

Your problem? If that you didn't see the opportunity or ignored it thinking you had no shot. I would use subliminals to break your fear. Just my $0.02 bro...

The Dude abides...
04-13-2016 6:07 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-13-2016 7:33 PM

(04-13-2016 6:07 PM)andromun Wrote:  Fiedler you are 90% there my friend picking up 9's and 10's. You can easily pull a 6 or a 7, all you need to do is change your mind set as I said before. I know for a fact there is a several 9's and 10's right now that would go out with you in a heartbeat.

Your problem? If that you didn't see the opportunity or ignored it thinking you had no shot. I would use subliminals to break your fear. Just my $0.02 bro...

What subliminals would you recommend in particular andromun?

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza4.wixsite.com/website

2) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

3) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000/videos
04-13-2016 7:33 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

04-13-2016 7:34 PM

OK, So the internet just confirmed for me that Selena Gomez actually had sex with Justin Bieber. Therefore, technically speaking, making me out of her league.

Now back to your ridiculous conversations....
04-13-2016 7:34 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-13-2016 9:21 PM

(04-13-2016 7:33 PM)dsouza Wrote:  What subliminals would you recommend in particular andromun?

Subliminal Shop is the one I would go with, their catalog is filled with self-help stuff.

The Dude abides...
04-13-2016 9:21 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

vektroider
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-13-2016 9:23 PM

IME with pheromones, Aqua Vitae and Alfa Maschio has the best at generating the most amount of interest from attractive girls when I wanted it. I can see why people are recommending other status-authority heavy products such as Alpha Treasures (I have not tried this one) or Ascend, because we make the assumption women who are out of our league won't tolerate less than the best.

The question is, as others have hinted at it, why you don't think you are good enough for certain women?

Even when I was getting heavy hits with Aqua Vitae (something that doesn't jive with me anymore) or Alfa Maschio, I noticed these were coming from girls who were within my attainable range. Perhaps a little bit better than I usually do? Depends on who you ask I guess. The truth is, I don't even know my true capacity. I'm not always on the hunt and I don't want to be. I'm not the person who is thirsty at the club every Saturday on the prowl. Good looking girls sometimes check me out and sometimes they don't at all. But I don't let the number of stares I get during that day define who I am either. I'm a decent looking guy in college; I take care of myself and I also care about fashion. I like girls do are on the same level. If a large breasted and ghetto bootied woman dressed-to-reveal carrying a 2 thousand dollar purse was around me looking like she had the looks and status of Kim Kardashian, I wouldn't be interested because that's not my thing. I think people are simply attracted to others who they perceive to be on the same level.

Maybe the better question is, why aren't you trying to at least fake it until you make it?

(04-13-2016 5:42 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  The 1-10 Scale

A

I've seen that picture before and in my opinion from 6 to 9 each rating scale is peppered with girls who belong in either higher or lower rankings.

I'm not conventionally attracted to the entertainment media's opinion of a 9 or a 10 (think Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Megan Fox, insert whoever). Sure, they are attractive and even in my subjective stance I can always identify beauty, but frankly I find that look rather boring and redundant.
04-13-2016 9:23 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

04-14-2016 4:19 AM

@V-nice, yes of course if you would be close to here that might make it possible, but still then..

@ fiedler: before I were using mones, I might have sometimes looked intimidating because of my massive chest and I also could find it good with attractive gils, but somehow they always didn't wanted more I also had a lot of pustles then which was so horrible, everything changed now with the mones and the pustles that are gone, it became quite the opposite, now it's more like I'm friendzoning them, or being in charge. So out of al those people I know there might be max 5 people more intimidating than me and I wear BW a lot with good results, most important thing about it is to just be relaxed and have a vibe your in control of everything without being dangerous. So I even think a heavy alpha blend will suit you well if you can handle it.
If your intimidating because you look scary and are going to hurt someone I would try sdx9, AM is also a good choice if you can handle A1 and are 25+ otherwice I prefer BW for the same result

But something like ETFZ or NA might also work, you just have to be the person in charge of a women, a girl I see from time to time which is very hot she probably got hit over 50 times by guys and she hasn't gotten a single BF ever, she responds well to my mones (NA) and even texted my once out of the blue, she first ignored my text but later she was like well don't you leave your house anymore? A couple of months back she asked me to like a page of a friend of her(which I attributed to NA imprinting) I did and asked how she was doing, she ignored it, that's the moment of war I didn't asked her anymore and I also made sure I didn't ran into her anymore.After 3 months she replied today 'she didn't saw the message' bla bla bla what do you think this mean 1. she was thinking about me and was realising I were not because I didn't do anything 2. I won the war. And I stand out by al those other 50 guys (it's ofcourse not just because of the mones, I don't know who you are but if you think your valuable and a women is going to set her higher than you you should consider taking action, girls love guys they hate but first felt something for) If you can't get a women in bed and are considering a relationship with her NA with congruence (with glace/core/five) will be your best shot.

Not all girls necessary want to get their heir pulled while being shaged by an animal but they do want something in that zone,I think some just want to hate it that a guy stands above her/ a asshole while all those other are walking after her like a little puppy, she in fact wants to be the little puppy lead by the alpha male. Well if that's what girls want I am going to be like that..

If you say they like you I'm sure you can handle it, my advice is BW and NA, these two learnt me a lot on how to get quality women interested in me TUSC oil is also a very good blend
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 4:24 AM by kerno.)
04-14-2016 4:19 AM
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2016 11:51 AM

Thanks a lot guys for your advice. I really appreciate it.
04-14-2016 11:51 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-14-2016 12:05 PM

(04-14-2016 11:51 AM)Fiedler Wrote:  Thanks a lot guys for your advice. I really appreciate it.

Boy, you sure know how to start trouble! Lol. Love it! I hope you did get some valuable input throughout the thread.

And I don't care how hot you think a chick is. You should never feel like you have no shot.

Feeling is thought, thought is how you're feeling.

" How great is my life, my reflection..

The beauty which is me. The beauty in which surrounds me.

Glorious are my steps! Triumphant are my eyes awakened!

Exquisite treasures corral my perspective, purified with all of beauty.

And my thoughts?...Indicative of such purity."

V-nice

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-14-2016 12:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How many of you lie about your age when it comes to picking up? dsouza 37 2,354 11-19-2021 11:10 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Top mone contenders for picking up in cafes dsouza 1 1,608 08-24-2014 9:08 PM
Last Post: Pheroman