Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pick up with wingwoman
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Pick up with wingwoman
04-17-2022 7:39 PM

I want to continue with pick up after a long time and play my with status. There are several ways to demonstrate your status. One of the best ways is to go out with an attractive woman and approach other women. Many men have had good results with it.

I want to go to the parks and approach attractive women so I can win them over as a wingwoman. I would test social VIP pheromone like Wolf for a new wingwoman. I would also like to win a wingwoman on Tinder with whom I go out so that she does DHV for me and thus get to know the women more easily.

Do any of you have any ideas how I can win a strange woman on the street or on Tinder as a wingwoman? Do any of you have experience in the game?
04-17-2022 7:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pick up with wingwoman
04-17-2022 9:32 PM

Do you not have women friends or friends who have gfs/women friends?

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
04-17-2022 9:32 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-18-2022 1:55 AM

A strange concept to me. Why would a woman, who is not a friend, invest this time on it? Or even if she is a friend? Are there many woman out there who are positive to the pick-up idea that they would support it? Or do you want to use her companionship for pick-up without her knowing what you want? Again, imho a strange idea.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2022 1:55 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-18-2022 1:55 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

04-18-2022 4:23 AM

Here's some food for thought: would you help a random female by being her wingman to get another guy? Probably not.

Her being your wing girl is a friendly gesture, so you just ask nicely if she can put out a good word for you. How do you get such a woman? Well build a friendly sexless connection, becoming the best friend is your best bet.

A random girl will probably not help you out to the extent that you want. Sure it can be a good party joke "Hi, you mind helping me out with that girl? I really like her".. Maybe if she's drunk.

With that said girls are usually pretty competitive (except for the naive ones), so they won't want to help you cause they'll feel it's weird.

There was one time I just offered to a female friend to be my wing, I just said "You help me and I help you", she agreed even without wanting anything in return haha. But still the offer of something in return makes it less creepy. So that can work.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2022 4:39 AM by TracerX.)
04-18-2022 4:23 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

04-18-2022 7:52 AM

What the others said plus the additional thought that it will, ultimately, potentially backfire on you. While the wing-man piffle is a standard line of approach for guys, that precept is that one friend talks up the other to increase his perceived desirability.
Do you know what's worse than a creepy PUA-guy trying to pick up women? Another guy helping him. It often becomes the Abbott & Costello of cringe.

The best way(s) to get a wing-woman is to have a plethora of lady friends that think you're amazing. Bonus points for having them into you and hoping to be your next lady or lady du jour. Go out with them and enjoy yourself; then you can behold the true value of wing-persons without the fakeness of a hired gun. Having somebody else that are part of your act would, indeed, make it an obvious attempt to impress.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-18-2022 7:52 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-18-2022 8:55 AM

I have a few girlfriends but they wouldn't appeal to women for me. I want to have good wingwomen so that I can talk to women more easily in all sorts of situations. I'm in some pua groups but there are only men there. Most men prefer game directly without demonstrating high status.

So far I have had the experience that I address the woman directly and show my sexual interest. I've never learned how to win over a strange woman at the park or on Tinder as a good friend without showing sexual intentions. This was almost never taught anywhere.

I attended a PUA seminar a few years ago and that's where we learned the techniques of Mystery Method. The techniques with Wingwoman relates to the Club Game. I can also imagine that women find it funny in everyday life when a man asks them for help so that she can help.
In return, you can offer her to approach men for her as well. I don't think she needs that kind of consideration either, because a woman has enough options when it comes to men.
04-18-2022 8:55 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-18-2022 9:05 AM

To the wing-man idea: my understanding is, that you appear at a club or party not alone. You have company, and this brings you to a 'high-energy' state, which makes one more sociable. It also shows that you have some social circle. For a lot of guys - the more introverted - it would be problematic to be alone at a bar or club. They would stand at the periphery and do nothing.
When I go to clubs, most often I'm out of town and know no one. I like that, it's a bit the 'lone wolf' vibe, or Aragon, the Dunedain, a bit mysterious. But you must be very open, outgoing and friendly in order to not appear creepy. Also you must be intrinsically 'high-energy'.
I had several cases where the male or female friends of my lady-of-choice encouraged her or me to proceed with whatever was going on (I mentioned it in my journal). That's than an 'instant wing (wo)man' by charming her friends over. That can be powerful, but you can't plan for it. You win the sympathy of her friends by being charming, funny, friendly, witty, sexy - and they work for you.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2022 10:27 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-18-2022 9:05 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-18-2022 10:35 AM

Make platonic female friends. Some will be happy to be your wing woman and some won't. Of course don't ask. They will offer on their own if they want to do it while you are out at the bars/clubs.
04-18-2022 10:35 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2022 3:31 AM

Yesterday I went to the shisha bar with a friend of mine and a good friend of his. I met her for the third time through my friend and asked her to be my wingwoman. She is happy to help but she doesn't know how to help me. If she's not a wing then she's a pivot. A pivot is a pretty good friend who to me is a DHV lamp. I wore X22 by Hax yesterday and haven't gotten the social effects yet as my body chemistry is adjusting to the X22.

The three of us sat in the right seat and the other three girls sat to our left. I opened the girls up and asked if they could take a picture of us. They took photos of us. During this I asked them what languages ​​they speak and they said very nicely Bosnian. Trouble is, she didn't invest in the conversation. 10 minutes later the girls got up and my pivot said to me "go to the woman and say you would like to meet her and then ask her number" Her tip felt unnatural to me and I didn't do it.

If I'm traveling with a Pivot, how far can I show interest to the Target? What would be the right approach?
04-20-2022 3:31 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

04-20-2022 4:00 AM

(04-20-2022 3:31 AM)Mertos89 Wrote:  Yesterday I went to the shisha bar with a friend of mine and a good friend of his. I met her for the third time through my friend and asked her to be my wingwoman. She is happy to help but she doesn't know how to help me. If she's not a wing then she's a pivot. A pivot is a pretty good friend who to me is a DHV lamp. I wore X22 by Hax yesterday and haven't gotten the social effects yet as my body chemistry is adjusting to the X22.

The three of us sat in the right seat and the other three girls sat to our left. I opened the girls up and asked if they could take a picture of us. They took photos of us. During this I asked them what languages ​​they speak and they said very nicely Bosnian. Trouble is, she didn't invest in the conversation. 10 minutes later the girls got up and my pivot said to me "go to the woman and say you would like to meet her and then ask her number" Her tip felt unnatural to me and I didn't do it.

If I'm traveling with a Pivot, how far can I show interest to the Target? What would be the right approach?

If you have women around you which enjoys your company and is happy, naturally other women will get interested in what's going on. If she's in a conversation with you and a target, she could tell the same stories you'd like to tell about yourself. When getting complements from someone else it raises your value..

Overall I wouldn't suggest teaching her anything specific, cause it does require training. Just have her follow you around, be nice to you around other women, etc.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
04-20-2022 4:00 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wingwoman as test subject? Ronatim 8 3,114 11-24-2014 4:43 PM
Last Post: stefdude