Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones to create new dates with same girl
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones to create new dates with same girl
11-29-2018 10:03 AM

(11-29-2018 9:42 AM)Dakkila Wrote:  I think I did say something in my post that it wasn't just pheromones and I've made some changes in my lifestyle, etc. too. But to be clear, I never did thought of pheromones as an instant magnet or solution if that's what you are getting. But thanks for the reminder anyway.

Oh ok. No problem

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018 10:03 AM by Paradox.)
11-29-2018 10:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2018 10:11 AM

(11-29-2018 9:16 AM)Dakkila Wrote:  There are other women. Also, I have to correct that. The most patient WOman on Earth. Preved [I know this is the Men's area. But hardly anyone reads the Ladies' forum]

Btw, I read you purchased the Love God. Any other good hits for you? I've been reading through the thread, and the discussion was mostly dominated by one user. I'd like to hear more other success stories before pulling the trigger on it.

My apologies! (Though you could have warned us Mrgreen).

In the 9 days in which I've so far tested TLG, it has given me some VERY positive results. Female friends are getting flirty, talking about travelling places together next year, invading personal space, giving me spontaneous head massages, and generally acting out of character.

I'm using unscented spray, and I'm going to order the oil version shortly.

FYI, one of my targets is bi (her last Long Term Relationship was with a female), she reacts somewhat inconsistently to TLG. Sometimes she's almost sitting on top of me, other times she's quite distant. There are probably other driving factors, it might just be her, but it's worth noting.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-29-2018 10:11 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-29-2018 10:35 AM

I was going to say Love God as well, as it is a relationship enhancing mix first and foremost, but also works wonders on multiple levels. But it was designed with a male in mind as the wearer; I am uncertain how it would work in a lady to lady situation. I'm pretty familiar with the molecular makeup of it and I do not see why it wouldn't work, but the Gentle Approachable Alpha vibe it throws might seem a bit imbalanced on a lady.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-29-2018 10:35 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-29-2018 12:45 PM

I guess any imprinting mones.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
11-29-2018 12:45 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2018 4:07 PM

Xist has given me really good results in the past and from what I've read she sees you as a friend so resetting those feelings might be your first step before you move on to a sexual product.
She can't and won't go out on new dates if she sees you as a friend because you could potentially prevent another suitor from asking her out.
So your first step would be to change your image in her eyes so that she sees you as more than a friend and Xist should help you with that.
11-29-2018 4:07 PM

Share This Thread