Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones to create new dates with same girl
Dakkila
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Pheromones to create new dates with same girl
11-29-2018 12:49 AM

Hi everyone,

I've only started using pheromones this year and the community has been very helpful with my journey.

And I must say the discovery of pheromones has made a lot of powerful impact in my life. It has amazing self-effects and I could see a lot of people gravitating towards me or I've effortlessly been getting their attention just by being around them.

My main target is this lady I've had a history with. We suddenly came back in each other's life. Xist, BW, NAG, Voodoo, Cohesion, AV and Evolve have been the most helpful in my interaction with her.

Five months ago she was all "Don't touch me. I don't want people to think we're together." But recently, she's been open with me hugging her, putting my arms around her etc. She now sees me as someone really sexy. But instead of just relying on pheromones, I made changes with my lifestyle and the way I dress, etc. So I suppose that really helped changed her image of me.

She's been sharing posts and love songs in social media with lyrics related to finding the one, or the person who understands her, or something like I may not admit it but you're important to me. Blah blah. Along those lines. So I can see some imprinting at work here maybe.

I make it a point that every interaction with her is fun and engaging. But a lot of interaction is initiated by me. There are a couple of times she has flaked out also mostly for work saying she doesnt have time. (Which is bullshit for me)

I just want to ask people in the community what pheromones in your experience has helped you make a lady say yes to you more or would like to see you more often.

LAL:
Nude Alpha Gel, Nude, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, A1, Lucky 7 Royal*, Primitive*, Possess*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Vibe, Taboo, Love Boat, Flirt, SOB, A1, Exotica*, Crush*, Temptress*
11-29-2018 12:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones to create new dates with same girl
11-29-2018 2:34 AM

The Love God. Smoke

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-29-2018 2:34 AM
Dakkila
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-29-2018 5:08 AM

(11-29-2018 2:34 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The Love God. Smoke

I had to look that one up. And I must say it really looks intriguing. Makes me want to try it. And it's amazing you created that yourself.

How do I get hold of a bottle of that?

LAL:
Nude Alpha Gel, Nude, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, A1, Lucky 7 Royal*, Primitive*, Possess*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Vibe, Taboo, Love Boat, Flirt, SOB, A1, Exotica*, Crush*, Temptress*
11-29-2018 5:08 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2018 7:55 AM

100% your best bet.

But reading between the lines, you seem to either have a bad case of one-itis or you are the most patient man on Earth.

Please tell me I'm wrong and you are also dating / playing with other women.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-29-2018 7:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-29-2018 8:01 AM

Shameless self promotion.

(11-29-2018 12:49 AM)Dakkila Wrote:  I just want to ask people in the community what pheromones in your experience has helped you make a lady say yes to you more or would like to see you more often.

The reality is that there is no cure all. People here are searching for it. It's like looking for the Fountain of Youth or the Holy Grail.

Think of these formulas as makeup. Women use makeup to make themselves look better....more attractive. it's the same with pheromones. Contrary to the popular opinion here, you have to work on yourself.

You don't need pheromones to ask her out. The truth is that she either says Yes or No. Even with pheromones she may say no. Pheromones do not override Freewill.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
11-29-2018 8:01 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-29-2018 8:03 AM

(11-29-2018 5:08 AM)Dakkila Wrote:  I had to look that one up. And I must say it really looks intriguing. Makes me want to try it. And it's amazing you created that yourself.

How do I get hold of a bottle of that?

Here ya go! Click the link below.

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/634...-pheromone

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-29-2018 8:03 AM
Dakkila
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-29-2018 9:16 AM

(11-29-2018 7:55 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  100% your best bet.

But reading between the lines, you seem to either have a bad case of one-itis or you are the most patient man on Earth.

Please tell me I'm wrong and you are also dating / playing with other women.

There are other women. Also, I have to correct that. The most patient WOman on Earth. Preved [I know this is the Men's area. But hardly anyone reads the Ladies' forum]

Btw, I read you purchased the Love God. Any other good hits for you? I've been reading through the thread, and the discussion was mostly dominated by one user. I'd like to hear more other success stories before pulling the trigger on it.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:
11-29-2018 9:16 AM
Dakkila
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-29-2018 9:42 AM

(11-29-2018 8:01 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Shameless self promotion.

(11-29-2018 12:49 AM)Dakkila Wrote:  I just want to ask people in the community what pheromones in your experience has helped you make a lady say yes to you more or would like to see you more often.

The reality is that there is no cure all. People here are searching for it. It's like looking for the Fountain of Youth or the Holy Grail.

Think of these formulas as makeup. Women use makeup to make themselves look better....more attractive. it's the same with pheromones. Contrary to the popular opinion here, you have to work on yourself.

You don't need pheromones to ask her out. The truth is that she either says Yes or No. Even with pheromones she may say no. Pheromones do not override Freewill.

I think I did say something in my post that it wasn't just pheromones and I've made some changes in my lifestyle, etc. too. But to be clear, I never did thought of pheromones as an instant magnet or solution if that's what you are getting. But thanks for the reminder anyway.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:
11-29-2018 9:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-29-2018 9:52 AM

(11-29-2018 8:01 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Shameless self promotion.

Ahaha! Thank you. Maybe if I personally benefitted in some way but I happen to believe in this mix and how it opens doors. Others have agreed so it isn’t just my opinion but the opinion of others who have tried this.

I think this thread has been derailed enough. No need to try and start a senseless urinary Olympiad here.

11-29-2018 9:52 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-29-2018 9:59 AM

(11-29-2018 12:49 AM)Dakkila Wrote:  But a lot of interaction is initiated by me. There are a couple of times she has flaked out also mostly for work saying she doesnt have time. (Which is bullshit for me)

Before selecting a pheromone product you really need to know why she is flaking on you. Is it because she views you as a doormat? Is it because she feels no sexual attraction to you? Is it because she is attracted but feels like you are just not a good long term partner? Another reason?
11-29-2018 9:59 AM

Share This Thread