Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones that work on asian men
Yume
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromones that work on asian men
12-27-2012 4:57 PM

Hey guys!

First, I'd like to thank you all for you invaluable contribution and tips Drinks

As a newbie, I come with a question: What products would you suggest in order to attract and keep the attention of Asian males, namely Japanese?
I've always felt men in Japan didn't have "enough hormones", because their drive is usually very low, even when they have a person they like in their bed. I also have troubles getting a relationship, because I scare them away with my character.

I don't know if this info helps (sorry if it's irrelevant), but normally, I have success with men, anytime, anywhere. I'm European, naturally good-looking. As far as character traits go, I'm what one would describe as the good girl, however I'm also outspoken, a tomboy-ish, sharp-tongued and I have sarcastic humour. I'm the long relationship type and not especially fond of one-night-stands.

Japanese guys usually get attracted immediately, but they soon get intimidated, feel weak and run away, because -as they say- I have a very strong character. I can't deny this has devastated my self-esteem and made me wonder what's wrong with me, but I guess it's them, not me...

The person I'm interested in has incredible mood swings, hot one day cold another day, has a girly, cute image, but he's very manly in bed. We are generally very compatible as characters, however I've suffered a lot from this behaviour, so if all this makes any sense at all...I'd like to ask for your help.

Long story short: Ideally I'd like a relationship. If that's not possible, I'd want to see him crawl (for sex) Girl_blum

Any help would be very welcome!
Kiss
12-27-2012 4:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones that work on asian men
12-27-2012 6:21 PM

Welcome to the forum Yume,

LP Products may do the job for you. OCCO vanilla seems to work well for ladies on the forum. You have come to the right place. Happy Hunting!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-27-2012 6:21 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-27-2012 6:36 PM

Hi Yume, welcome to PheroTruth!

Your personality may not (read probably does not) go over well with the more traditional Japanese types, as their personalities and belief systems are likely in direct contradiction with yours. So, if your attracted to Asian men ( I myself love Asian women Big Grin), then I hope you're pursuing those with that are well westernized.

I'll leave it to the ladies to really offer valid advice, but my initial thought process says that you should probably look heavily toward the more social products than those that are intended to be sexual.

And sorry as3, but I'm thinking Cops aren't the answer for Asian attraction.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-27-2012 6:36 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-27-2012 10:40 PM

Welcome!

Mood swings? Gads, how exhausting! He must be worth the trouble though Laugh1

A few thoughts to check out
From LP:
Bonding blends for couples...Perfect Match & Gotcha.

Ravish me blends...Sexpionage (a new favorite of mine lol), Blatant Invitation & Bang!

Social blends...Stone Cougar, Le Femme Mystere

Alfa Donna from Alpha Dream is one of my favs for sassy sexiness.

Are you looking to tame this tiger's mood swings or soften him in the bedroom? Make him more attentive and cuddly, less aggressive...or is the aggressiveness welcome? This sounds like a brand new relationship that doesn't quite have defined lines. Is this a friend with benefits that you're looking to move forward into something deeper? The above listed are just a smidgen of the offerings from LP. Good luck and happy hunting!!!Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-27-2012 10:40 PM
Marzipan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2012 7:17 AM

I agree with Mark. You might want to try the cutesie girly innocent blends and stay away from dominant blends! Also some social ones that take away the akwardness and make them feel more comfortable. I dont know if you're asian but as far as I know most ( not all but MOST ) asian men want a relationship with an asian girl so if you're not it might be way harder to find one who wants to be serious.
12-28-2012 7:17 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Yume
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2012 9:50 AM

Thank you very much for the advice, guys!

I'm not Asian at all, not in appearance or in character. I'm the natural blonde hair/blue eyes type and Asian guys get attracted to it initially, because they say I look like a doll...However, just like some of you pointed out, they're not serious, which damages my self-respect, self-esteem and what not.

@NuTrix I basically want to deal with the mood swings, I don't mind the bed section. I'm starting to lose my hopes regarding the relationship, to be honest...since I do realise that even those who try to seem westernised, tend to prefer Asian women eventually..which kills my enthusiasm and start forming grudges. I apologise if this sounds childish or silly, but I have been traumatised severely by the whole story (not just by this particular guy, but other Japanese too). I've been alright my whole life, personal and social relations were one of my strongest points and suddenly in a couple years I see myself going down the drain, because the Asians don't react or react in a very very lukewarm and spasmodic way.

In short, I need my confidence back and I want to keep eyes on me.

For that specific guy, because he keeps going hot-cold and I don't find it very respectful, I want to keep the "hot" element going if possible and see what happens. If you think bonding is possible, I'd try that. Of course I can't be the same, because he's been very cruel to me, but I'm very interested in experimenting Vampire *am I mean?*

Now, regarding business social gatherings and business parties,which I often go to,due to my work in Japan. They're all entertainment industry and media people -most of them Japanese-. I read a lot of reviews about Glace. Do you think I should prefer something more feminine, like the ones you suggested above? The reviews I read gave me the image of a must-have product, regardless of what else you're going to use.

Once again, I really appreciate your help, I see a whole new world unfolding before my eyes Party
12-28-2012 9:50 AM
mallorylamanna
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2012 10:27 AM

Sometimes when I am uncertain about things or people, I listen to my gut feelings; they are usually right. Maybe it's worthwhile for you to do the same on this particular guy and his hot and cold episodes?

Edit: For what is worth, as someone already mentioned, your personality may be a mismatch to the general Japanese culture. I personally am very much a banana. That is, I am an Asian but heavily westernised. Not only have I lived in Western countries for most of my life, most of my previous relationships were with German-speaking caucasians (by chance rather than a prerequisite). I am not afraid of strong-minded women either, for I have met plenty in Australia. However, I for one prefer women who are more tactful. If I am being honest, most Japanese men seem to be the same. Just my 0.02.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2012 11:00 AM by mallorylamanna.)
12-28-2012 10:27 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-28-2012 11:14 AM

(12-28-2012 9:50 AM)Yume Wrote:  I'm not Asian at all, not in appearance or in character. I'm the natural blonde hair/blue eyes type and Asian guys get attracted to it initially, because they say I look like a doll...However, just like some of you pointed out, they're not serious, which damages my self-respect, self-esteem and what not.

Yume, have you ever put your hand on a heated burner on a stove? Did you do it a second time? I bet not! But, is that not what you've been doing with men?

I realize that we can't help who we are attracted to, but we can change who we pursue.

I used to chase all the wrong types of women myself, and after 2 failed marriages and untold heartbreaks, I finally decided to STOP chasing women that I'd learned weren't good for me. Do I still find them attractive? Of course, but I've been down that road to many times and it always leads to a dead end or head on collision.

(12-28-2012 9:50 AM)Yume Wrote:  I'm starting to lose my hopes regarding the relationship, to be honest...since I do realise that even those who try to seem westernised, tend to prefer Asian women eventually..which kills my enthusiasm and start forming grudges.

If you think you're starting to lose hope, then you already have! And, you've been down that road yourself too and know where it's going to lead. See the fork, go the other way NOW!

(12-28-2012 9:50 AM)Yume Wrote:  For that specific guy, because he keeps going hot-cold and I don't find it very respectful, I want to keep the "hot" element going if possible and see what happens. If you think bonding is possible,

OK, I'm going to ask you to do something here: Stop thinking with your heart and/or lower regions for just a second and think with your head. Or if it makes it easier, read the paragraph above imagining that it was written by somebody else asking for advice. What would you tell them?

If you feel this guy is disrespectful to you, but continue to pursue anything with him, you're creating an unreasolvable conflict within yourself and I PROMISE that your self esteem and self respect will only continue to fall.

The stove is on and the burner is red hot! It's your move.

I know that I haven't said anything you WANT to hear, but I'm not one to coddle others and tell them what they want to hear when it's not what I think they NEED to hear, nor do I think it helpful to sugarcoat my feelings or beliefs.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-28-2012 11:14 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-28-2012 11:16 AM

(12-28-2012 9:50 AM)Yume Wrote:  Thank you very much for the advice, guys!

I'm not Asian at all, not in appearance or in character. I'm the natural blonde hair/blue eyes type and Asian guys get attracted to it initially, because they say I look like a doll...However, just like some of you pointed out, they're not serious, which damages my self-respect, self-esteem and what not.

@NuTrix I basically want to deal with the mood swings, I don't mind the bed section. I'm starting to lose my hopes regarding the relationship, to be honest...since I do realise that even those who try to seem westernised, tend to prefer Asian women eventually..which kills my enthusiasm and start forming grudges. I apologise if this sounds childish or silly, but I have been traumatised severely by the whole story (not just by this particular guy, but other Japanese too). I've been alright my whole life, personal and social relations were one of my strongest points and suddenly in a couple years I see myself going down the drain, because the Asians don't react or react in a very very lukewarm and spasmodic way.

For that specific guy, because he keeps going hot-cold and I don't find it very respectful, I want to keep the "hot" element going if possible and see what happens. If you think bonding is possible, I'd try that. Of course I can't be the same, because he's been very cruel to me, but I'm very interested in experimenting Vampire *am I mean?*

Now, regarding business social gatherings and business parties,which I often go to,due to my work in Japan. They're all entertainment industry and media people -most of them Japanese-. I read a lot of reviews about Glace. Do you think I should prefer something more feminine, like the ones you suggested above? The reviews I read gave me the image of a must-have product, regardless of what else you're going to use.

Once again, I really appreciate your help, I see a whole new world unfolding before my eyes Party

Ah so you are an expat. I know how what is and it can be rough on your social life especially if you are a western woman ins Asia. I think that the men maybe intimidated by you but very interested. After all asian men have been depicted as not as man as western men because of customs so these guys may feel they they will disappoint you sexually, mentally, or social wise. I think you may have better luck going for those Asian men who seem to be the more westernized alpha's. You want some who will respect their own culture but have a little rebel within them and are not afraid to challenge the norms.

I once had to work little over a year in Taiwan. Talk about culture shock. It took me a while find the right social circle but once I did it was fun nonstop sometimes we partied till it was time to go into the office. Everyone was in a consent state of hungoverness. Those were the good old days.

Just my .02

Have a wonderful weekend.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-28-2012 11:16 AM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-28-2012 12:23 PM

agree with as33156,
Im asian myself and the only asian guys that do date white girls, at least from what i see, are the very westernized ones.
what type of asian guys are you attracted to? the more westernized ones or the more..um..asian ones?
its a huge differencePom Pom
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2012 12:23 PM by missjelly.)
12-28-2012 12:23 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any Suggestions For Asian Woman New To Pheromones JOC 12 11,648 05-08-2015 8:59 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  help for an asian female to attract an asian male Do_Cheiro 6 3,549 07-07-2014 10:13 AM
Last Post: Do_Cheiro