Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pheromones and allergies experiences...
Johss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones and allergies experiences...
07-22-2021 6:42 PM

Hello everyone,
I've been wanting to talk about this for a while...
I discovered and have been using pheromones since 2014.
I started by buying pheromones from Androtics direct, then I bought some from true pheromones, Lal, and alpha dream...
in all these years i have had no problems...
Then the problems appeared the same year in 2019, on the new wolf at Lal, their formula with their failed perfume.
I bought Wolf again when they reinstated their old classic scent...But the allergies and itching continued...
Then I bought other pheromones: True love, turn up the heat, smooth operator, alpha q, copulins 30 mcg at aroma phero, [sometimes some pheromones from Xs pheromones...] and it did the same...
Strangely enough, the only ones that don't give me these allergy effects are the pheromones from: alpha dream and treasures pheromones...
I wonder what has changed in the pheromones that didn't give me allergies in the past and now do...Are there new polymers, particles or nanoparticles [who knows...]; that have changed the reaction to the body.
whereas the other manufacturers' formulas [alpha dream and treasure pheromones...] have not changed and do not give me allergies...
I would like to know if you have had similar experiences with the manufacturers' formulas that I am quoting from...I would like to point out that I have never been prone to allergies in my life before this, and as soon as I put these pheromones on, I get itchy wherever the particles are deposited on me, [hands mainly...
Thanks for reading, I'm sure I'm not the only one..it's embarrassing for me because I loved the using theses pheromones so it's really frustrating because I had to throw some away...

Sincerely yours,
Johss.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2021 6:50 PM by Johss.)
07-22-2021 6:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones and allergies experiences...
07-23-2021 7:40 AM

Have you tried applying lotion or oil onto your skin prior to mone application?
Once lotion is absorbed into your skin, wipe off any excess and then try putting mones on.

It's a good idea for everybody.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-23-2021 7:40 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones and allergies experiences...
07-23-2021 8:31 AM

Yes, some pheromones do give me some itching and burning on my skin. Echoing Buffalo Bill and RussianWolf; It puts the lotion in its skin.

Also, I've noted that I am quite sensitive to a few of the scents from certain vendors and those cause watering eyes and sneezing on me. I just don't use those particular scents (except for Homme scent by LPMP, which the wife goes nuts over...in that case the ends justify the means)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-23-2021 8:31 AM

Share This Thread