Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pheromones , Anxiety, Depression, Health
Bulb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones , Anxiety, Depression, Health
09-30-2021 4:14 AM

Hi D,

Take 250 mg L-Theanine before going for a walk for around and hour.

'Moving forward' through your external environment gives rise to side to side eye movment, which itself triggers positive effects in the brain. It tells you that you are actively engaging in the outside world - where we all have to go for 'reward'.

On the mone side of things, when you get home stick 80 mcg alpha androsterone on your chin. Safety and comfort.

Also, daily cold showers. No titting about, just get in. They raise daily baseline dopamine levels over a longer period, with dopamine being a promoter of more of the 'externalistion of focus' than the excessive internalisation that is a feature of anxiety.
(and they have all sorts of other health benefits too).
09-30-2021 4:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-30-2021 4:47 AM

WHM method is great for anxiety and overall health. Cold showers/plunges in a hole in the ice + simple breathing exercises. These have miraculous effects.

(09-30-2021 4:14 AM)Bulb Wrote:  Hi D,

Take 250 mg L-Theanine before going for a walk for around and hour.

'Moving forward' through your external environment gives rise to side to side eye movment, which itself triggers positive effects in the brain. It tells you that you are actively engaging in the outside world - where we all have to go for 'reward'.

On the mone side of things, when you get home stick 80 mcg alpha androsterone on your chin. Safety and comfort.

Also, daily cold showers. No titting about, just get in. They raise daily baseline dopamine levels over a longer period, with dopamine being a promoter of more of the 'externalistion of focus' than the excessive internalisation that is a feature of anxiety.
(and they have all sorts of other health benefits too).
09-30-2021 4:47 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-30-2021 6:30 AM

I've never suffered from anxiety, but try to look after my physical and mental wellbeing anyway.

I walk the dogs twice each day, on the beaches in front of my house. It's a great way of escaping the multitude of LCD screens which plague my life, also fresh air and sunlight are essential for me. The added bonus are the women I meet.

I take Tongkat Ali cycles a few times each year. During the cycles, you shouldn't touch caffeine, chocolate or alcohol, so this isn't for everyone. But it does a great job in restoring your hormonal balance, especially if you're over 50.

Every day I take Moringa instead of synthetic vitamin supplements; this can be taken in very high doses, and makes a huge difference to physical and mental energy levels.

(Regarding both of the above; there are multitudes of cheap, fake or impure products on the market. Most of these will do more harm than good. After many years of trial and error, I've settled upon genuine products which work. I won't post the brands here, but if anyone needs the info, feel free to PM me).

Another important point is hydration. Forget cola, energy drinks, etc. Fill yourself with quality, pure water a few times each day. It keeps your body and mind working efficiently, and a bonus is that the quantity of your jizz-juice will increase.

And finally, mones. This is as subjective as your favourite colour for a shirt; everyone's mone signature is different, so there is no "feelgood" product which suits everyone, and few products have negative effects on everyone.

In my case, BW and / or Cops make me feel good, and neither of them give me a mone "hangover". When I wear imprinting or comforting products, I keep the app points away from my face, and often mitigate any possible negative effects with Cop sticks under my nostrils.

Voodoo does tend to mess me up if I wear it too often, and even after I clean off the app points, it often throws my sleep cycle into turmoil. Must be that witchy shit ......

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-30-2021 6:30 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Health benefits of pheromones Mr. E 3 20 8,078 06-12-2016 1:04 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Money over health.How business possible cover significant health info stefdude 24 8,287 07-28-2014 2:20 PM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  Any pheromones to avoid around people suffering depression? Smudge 10 4,493 08-16-2013 6:23 PM
Last Post: dsouza