Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pheromones , Anxiety, Depression, Health
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones , Anxiety, Depression, Health
09-29-2021 9:41 AM

Now most people know pheromones can initially cause anxiety in some people (like heavy none products on a man whose not used to it), depression like a1 products etc.

But I truly believe there are pheromones out there (not medicines or drugs) that can heal these conditions even if only temporarily.

I have pretty bad anxiety... On meds since my late 20's.

I had found the years I used m3x 2017 (say 2017-2018) my anxiety was DEAD GONE. It was as if Thundr had figured out a cure for chronic anxiety through pheromones by accident.

It never occurred to me it was m3x 2017 until I had stopped using it and noticed my mood changing.

Then when I went back to it each time my mind would be clear as mud , zero social anxiety , any type of anxiety in fact. Clear headed. In the moment.. Clear thinking...

What are your list of magic pheromones that don't induce anxiety or depression but CURE them , at least temporarily while they're on your skin?

This could be a great discussion.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2021 9:43 AM by dsouza.)
09-29-2021 9:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones , Anxiety, Depression, Health
09-29-2021 9:43 AM

Any way to still get the old M3X2017? what's the difference compared to the one you ca order now from your perspective?
09-29-2021 9:43 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-29-2021 9:47 AM

(09-29-2021 9:43 AM)Horizon Wrote:  Any way to still get the old M3X2017? what's the difference compared to the one you ca order now from your perspective?

Hi Horizon,

Great to see an old-time forum member back on here!

You can't get m3x2017.. M3x 2021 works for most people.. I still have some of my old 2017 bottles that I swear by. The newer 2021 formula is fast acting, hits fast, opens doors, has disinhibition, but no velcro as far as I know. It has made most people's top 5 so it must be good. But 2017 was king for ME. I speak on MY behalf not others.

Pheromones without a social component or mixes or combos without a social component don't work for me as I have an anxiety condition (heart issue).. I avoid alpha sexuals, etc... I love using social sexuals.

Nothing to do with Apex.. It's any manufacturer. Social sexuals blend with my body chemistry and moods very well.

YMMV

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2021 9:55 AM by dsouza.)
09-29-2021 9:47 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-29-2021 10:20 AM

Chamomile, Passionflower, Skullcap, Valerian Root, Lavender all have chemical medicinal properties to help with anxiety.

Most anxiety is caused from weak adrenal glands, either genetically or from stress/environment or diet. So first find an adrenal tincture or tea or even a glandular to begin your healing.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-29-2021 10:20 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-29-2021 10:52 AM

I'll add Magnesium to the discussion....Most people are deficient in it. I take a men's multivitamin which has 500mg. I also take iodine with cofactors to include adrenal support.
09-29-2021 10:52 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

09-29-2021 11:29 AM

I take lots of multi's / supplements etc..

I find the problem with herbs, nootropics, drugs etc is they have to be ingested which inteferes with the medications I'm on for anxiety, whereas, pheromones don't have to be ingested and go straight to the VNO to the brain.

Amazing!

What would my life be like without pheromones..? lol

I am thankful for this discovery that so few in the world know about or better yet believe in.

'cause of Pheromones I have the cognitive health of someone in the 20's even though I'm 51 and on severe anxiety meds. Smile

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2021 11:35 AM by dsouza.)
09-29-2021 11:29 AM
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2021 3:03 PM

(09-29-2021 9:47 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Hi Horizon,

Great to see an old-time forum member back on here!

Hey, yeah always happy to hear from the old members as well, with all the wisdom and experience. Learned a lot from your posts, think we have similar issues and body chemistry.

My all time favorites are still the old L2K, 2017 M3X, (Bad) Wolf and now LoveGod Smile
Did not post in long time since everything is going well and I am happy mostly with LoveGod and sometimes the above mentioned.

All of them give me great self effects and elevate my mood a lot which in turns blows away my social anxiety.
Great responses and hits from both gender add to this effect and just enhance my confidence and behavior.
But have to be very careful and only use them with some days off in between, since the leave me more depressed and anxious afterwards, kind of like a down after drugs!

In terms of other things I can highly recommend Shadow Work and Breathwork (Wim Hof, Soma, Holotropic). Its the single most efficient and powerful tool I ever encountered and literally can change your hormonal balance and mindset in even a short sitting ;)

Otherwise I take care to have good sleep, eat healthy, take herbs and plants, meditate and just have an acceptance towards life and all kinds of situations.

All in all this combination changes me for the good and is far superior to and meds i took for trial short term.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2021 3:04 PM by Horizon.)
09-29-2021 3:03 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

09-29-2021 11:53 PM

I used to be heavily affected by certain pheromones. AV = anger. BW = amphetamine buzz. NA, always felt great. Voodoo, moody.

I used to have daily anxiety, and when I did, P130 from PXS was anxiolytic. L-theanine used to be a daily supplement I needed. Now, I'm anxiety-free. I actually credit that to my use of Indigo Mind Labs subliminals. Life Tune-Up 6, and Overcome Fear v3 have eradicated it. If I needed it, I'd run Emotional Healing and Pain Relief 5, but I'm going to use Ultimate Monetary Success v2. Not sure I need it, as crytpo the past year has allowed me to retire.

I can't say any pheromone affects me negatively, anymore, though I haven't run AV in years.

My Journal
09-29-2021 11:53 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-30-2021 1:05 AM

(09-29-2021 11:53 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I used to be heavily affected by certain pheromones. AV = anger. BW = amphetamine buzz. NA, always felt great. Voodoo, moody.

I used to have daily anxiety, and when I did, P130 from PXS was anxiolytic. L-theanine used to be a daily supplement I needed. Now, I'm anxiety-free. I actually credit that to my use of Indigo Mind Labs subliminals. Life Tune-Up 6, and Overcome Fear v3 have eradicated it. If I needed it, I'd run Emotional Healing and Pain Relief 5, but I'm going to use Ultimate Monetary Success v2. Not sure I need it, as crytpo the past year has allowed me to retire.

I can't say any pheromone affects me negatively, anymore, though I haven't run AV in years.

Hey there RTBoss!

Another long lost member has returned!

P130! Do you think it's in NA oil, Casanova, or Voodoo?

Which of these 3, NA, CAS, or Voodoo works best for you and why?

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021 1:57 AM by dsouza.)
09-30-2021 1:05 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-30-2021 1:57 AM

(09-29-2021 3:03 PM)Horizon Wrote:  Hey, yeah always happy to hear from the old members as well, with all the wisdom and experience. Learned a lot from your posts, think we have similar issues and body chemistry.

My all time favorites are still the old L2K, 2017 M3X, (Bad) Wolf and now LoveGod Smile
Did not post in long time since everything is going well and I am happy mostly with LoveGod and sometimes the above mentioned.

All of them give me great self effects and elevate my mood a lot which in turns blows away my social anxiety.
Great responses and hits from both gender add to this effect and just enhance my confidence and behavior.
But have to be very careful and only use them with some days off in between, since the leave me more depressed and anxious afterwards, kind of like a down after drugs!

In terms of other things I can highly recommend Shadow Work and Breathwork (Wim Hof, Soma, Holotropic). Its the single most efficient and powerful tool I ever encountered and literally can change your hormonal balance and mindset in even a short sitting ;)

Otherwise I take care to have good sleep, eat healthy, take herbs and plants, meditate and just have an acceptance towards life and all kinds of situations.

All in all this combination changes me for the good and is far superior to and meds i took for trial short term.

I remember you always kiss closing at minimum with l2k v1 (orig)! Or was it parties and fclosing? lol

A1 , est products don't work for me. I don't have access to 7 keto dhea anymore as it's not allowed in Canada.

"In terms of other things I can highly recommend Shadow Work and Breathwork (Wim Hof, Soma, Holotropic)." -- I'll look into this!

cheers!
Dsouza

09-30-2021 1:57 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Health benefits of pheromones Mr. E 3 20 8,070 06-12-2016 1:04 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Money over health.How business possible cover significant health info stefdude 24 8,269 07-28-2014 2:20 PM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  Any pheromones to avoid around people suffering depression? Smudge 10 4,487 08-16-2013 6:23 PM
Last Post: dsouza