Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone Oil Diffusing Mix
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2022 7:57 PM

I seen no threads in this new section and was just working on my diffusing mix and thought I would share!

So far my mix is 50% Hedione, 25% Hedione HC and 25% ISO E Super, all from Perfumers Apprentice.

I have a magnetic stir mixer that I mix all 3 of these in. I make 30ML at a time. I Start with 15ML Hedione, then turn the machine on till I get a nice consistent tornado going, then I add the Hedione HC 15ML. I adjust my mixer(The more I put in the higher I can turn the mixer up), I get the mixer set where I want it and let it blend for 10 minutes.

Then finally I add my ISO 15ML, adjust mixer again and blend 10 more minutes.

After this I transfer to a 30ML bottle for use.

Now I ONLY use with oil base mixes because for the life of me I could not get my blend to work with any ethanol amount at all.

I add typically 10% to scented mixes I make. I am OK with not using with ethanol based mixes because this blend makes oil based pheromones hit much harder close to an ethanol mix and can still get a solid 8-10 hours out of oil based pheromones.

I typically add this diffusing mix to my oil based scent which is 40% concentrate, 10 diffusing mix, and 50%MCT oil.

I would rather use the diffusing mix with scent and then add my pheromones.

I just discovered that added Ylang oil REALLY makes the Hedione hit and in your face. I will be experimenting with very small amount of ylang oil and increasing the ISO and lower both Hedione doses to my diffusing mix so it is not to floral. Ylang oil is kind of in your face. When I made a 10ML roll on the ylang scent was there, but it was the Hedione that I could detect after a few hours and lasted all day.

I am open to suggestions, ideas, and comments on how to make this thing better and would love to hear what works for others.
10-16-2022 7:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pherospider
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone Oil Diffusing Mix
10-17-2022 7:12 AM

Is it going to increase the diffusion?

What can we add or apply over the spray mones to decrease/slowdown the diffusion for longevity?

I try to apply my simple oil based roll-on after spraying mones on my wrist. But dont know yet what to expect.

Is ISO-E gonna help?
10-17-2022 7:12 AM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-17-2022 7:34 AM

Interesting thread, Justintime. Thanks for sharing.

I'll add my helpers later, when I have more time.
10-17-2022 7:34 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2022 12:21 PM

I have found that most oil and ethanol based mixes don't go together well and really mess with the diffusion.

I have had luck with ISO with ethanol based mixes, but not Hedione. I know there are a bunch of other diffusers out there than these 3, these were just easy to get a hold of.

With ethanol blends I am not sure how to increase or slowdown diffusion except using lotion first then applying the lotion, 90% of the time I wear oil based scents/pheromones.
10-17-2022 12:21 PM
nickels
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2022 7:37 PM

I’ve heard good things about ISO E, have yet to buy it. There’s another product similar to ISO but I can’t think of the name at the moment.
10-17-2022 7:37 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

nickels
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2022 7:41 PM

The oils I’ve been using for my essential oils are sandalwood, cedar wood, and patchouli. I did 2% dilution into jojoba oil. I have no idea how I smell though. After the first day I’ve become nose blind. I can’t even smell the creamy part of patchouli now! I’m thinking that I need some citrus smells to help balance out the woody/earth.
I do like the idea of using ISO E with pheromone because in the fragrance world, ISO E smells really good and increases projection of your fragrance
First time looking into Hedoine

Found this article

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...8421001505
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2022 7:44 PM by nickels.)
10-17-2022 7:41 PM
nickels
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2022 7:48 PM

This may also be useful for anyone wanting to make their own stuff

http://www.thegoodscentscompany.com/categories.html
10-17-2022 7:48 PM
CptnKielbasa
Veteran Lurker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-24-2022 11:42 AM

(10-16-2022 7:57 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  I seen no threads in this new section and was just working on my diffusing mix and thought I would share!

So far my mix is 50% Hedione, 25% Hedione HC and 25% ISO E Super, all from Perfumers Apprentice.

I have a magnetic stir mixer that I mix all 3 of these in. I make 30ML at a time. I Start with 15ML Hedione, then turn the machine on till I get a nice consistent tornado going, then I add the Hedione HC 15ML. I adjust my mixer(The more I put in the higher I can turn the mixer up), I get the mixer set where I want it and let it blend for 10 minutes.

Then finally I add my ISO 15ML, adjust mixer again and blend 10 more minutes.

After this I transfer to a 30ML bottle for use.

Now I ONLY use with oil base mixes because for the life of me I could not get my blend to work with any ethanol amount at all.

I add typically 10% to scented mixes I make. I am OK with not using with ethanol based mixes because this blend makes oil based pheromones hit much harder close to an ethanol mix and can still get a solid 8-10 hours out of oil based pheromones.

I typically add this diffusing mix to my oil based scent which is 40% concentrate, 10 diffusing mix, and 50%MCT oil.

I would rather use the diffusing mix with scent and then add my pheromones.

I just discovered that added Ylang oil REALLY makes the Hedione hit and in your face. I will be experimenting with very small amount of ylang oil and increasing the ISO and lower both Hedione doses to my diffusing mix so it is not to floral. Ylang oil is kind of in your face. When I made a 10ML roll on the ylang scent was there, but it was the Hedione that I could detect after a few hours and lasted all day.

I am open to suggestions, ideas, and comments on how to make this thing better and would love to hear what works for others.

The only thing I have on hand is a 50ml spray bottle of IES from Oak City Beard company I got on Amazon a while back. I haven't used it much but now that I have mostly oil based Pheromones I'll start playing with it more. I typically apply my Pheromones and spray my cover scent directly on them when still wet in hopes that they will mix a little for better diffusion. Most of what I wear are extrait strength frags so high oil content but still has alcohol of course. I might start putting iso e first, then the phero oil and let it dry, then cover. Some of the fragrances I really enjoy might not go well with the iso E so I'll have to try those first before a full wear with the Pheromones. Thanks for sharing this mix Justin, sounds like something I'd like to mimic in the future!

Current Stash

LAL
AV, Wolf, BW
LPMP
Tsai, Girl Nip, Unisexy, Legend, Voracious, Excalibur & Papi Chulo w/charisma, Heart Throb, TLG, Hunter Trapper
PXS
Love Boat oil, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo oil
True Pheromones
True Instinct, cops, True Opener
Testers
Swoon, THU, The Edge, A4NA, Possess
10-24-2022 11:42 AM

Share This Thread