Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pherocide Beta Testing Thread
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

RE: Seeking Beta Testers For New HAX Pheroceuticals Products
12-11-2012 12:46 AM

I also got Pherocide and Ladykiller in the mail today.
Thanks Brad I'm off to find some interesting testbeds.

I was so curious about Pherocide that I had to try some while at home alone to gauge self effects.
Much of my interest here centers around self effects.

The tester was glass, first time I've seen that in a phero spray bottle.
The label has a badass looking cobra on it.....I'm a little scared.

I had just woken up and was shirtless so applied to bare chest.
There was no mone reek over the scent, a very fresh and clean summer type scent that might have SOMETHING SPORT on the label.

The only noticeable self effect was brashness.
Now I'm no stranger to being brash, and I'm no stranger administering tongue lashings.
It is important though not to make enemies when and if there is nothing to be gained.

I was doing some reading on an internet forum and someones post was total BS. Even though this guy is full of shit he's been elevated to some sort of demigod status.
It burns my ass to see someone lying and everyone tell him how cool he is.
Off I went to photobucket to retrieve a BS FLAG raising smiley and pounded out a very sharp reply.
I was about to post it when I realized it would invariably turn into a flame war so I deleted the whole deal and slapped myself.
That was close.

Bleh....
Out to the street to roll back the trash can and here is my neighbor Chatty Charlie.
I tolerate him because his wife and daughter are smoking hot and some day I might need to borrow a cup of sugar. Mrgreen
He has the idea that we are best friends ......or something.

As a hunter I'm always keenly aware of wind direction and this time I was directly upwind of him with a nice little eddy on my chest pulling the scent off. He was in my lee about 4 ft off.

He started in about something or other..... I was still sleepy.
Then he abruptly said "You look like you need some rest" and turned to leave.
I'm so used to him talking I barely caught it and probably stood there a good 15 seconds before realizing he had shut up.

Ok... well that's not bad........

This isn't a real review, just my first impressions.
I have avoided the HAX or wingman website so I couldn't just post what was on the label, if there even is one.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 12:47 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-11-2012 12:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Pherocide Beta Testing Thread
12-13-2012 12:55 PM

This thread is for the members who are Beta Testing Pherocide to place their reports.
12-13-2012 12:55 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

RE: Pherocide Beta Testing Thread
12-14-2012 10:27 PM

2x Pherocide - one behind each ear to pulse point.

No cover scent needed - the scent package is POWERFUL. The scent reminds me of one of my other HAX sprays - can't place which one. Regardless the scent is a powerful and very generic cologne. No 'mone scent detectable.

Setting : Work

Self Effects : none that I noticed. I could taste the cover scent package on my tongue and back of the throat.

Effects on others : MY testing has been somewhat retarded by the lack of test subjects. Business has been sooooo freaking slooooow that my usual revolving door of test subjects has dwindled to a few a day. Lame for my wallet too. But the hits are there, even if the volume is reduced.

Some hits I've observed from a few days of wearing two tester sprays (which I'm assuming is slightly less than a full sized spray - HAX sprays are juicy sprays)

Hot chick (9/10 brunette caucasian) opened me at her table as I went by. Massive eyecontact from her, she couldn't take her eyes off me. Ugly dude who was at the table with her noticed. He intoduced himself to me and attempted to draw her attention away (unsuccessfully I might add). It felt like he was trying to impress me judging by the things he was saying.

Older MILF who does the accounting and secretary work gave me a wierd look. I've never observed many hits from her, only status and respect stuff seems to affect her. The look said "what's different/wierd/gross about you"

Saw hot chick again the next day, I could tell she was still affected. Big smile and girly wave when she sees me, followed by another onslaught of eyecontact and conversation. Can't really describe how, but the was a chemistry between us. It was just something you feel, I could feel it.

Super regular man (who comes in every day) was very open with me, verging on crude. He treated me like one of his old sailor buddies. Not the norm by any means.

Also, pherocide passed the mom sniff test. I wore pherocide around her and wasn't told that I stunk. Bonus! It's 'mone sniffer safe!

So far pherocide feels like a sexy blend. Some comfort, some status. We'll see too soon to tell.

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
12-14-2012 10:27 PM

12-16-2012 1:08 AM

[This is the first mix I've found that basically covers itself.

The wife's new hotrod china tablet was set to be delivered yesterday and I had been trying to root her andoid phone and set it up as a hotspot.
I'm new to android programming and pretty much just do what the forums suggest.
In other words, I screwed up the phone LOL ughhhhh....

I was smart enough to buy the tab through a US based reseller who offers to wipe and reinstall everything ENGLISH and compatible, tweak and tune for $30.
Based on my phone exap this is plenty reasonable. Redface

So the tablet arrives, she's ecstatic, we have some work related business to tend to and out for lunch.
The car is an excellent testing ground due to limited air exchange.
Applied 2 sprays Pherocide to my chest 5 mins before leaving.
Just barely

She was mad because she couldn't blast TABLET all over Facebook.
I personally hate Facebook since instead of being out to lunch with me she's updating with pictures of the entree.

I started to g:et peeved at her complaining and the tension just mounted over the next few hours. I maintained my cool but just barely.

When we got home I listed all the net positives of the day and asked why she was so bitchy. Her reply was IDK.

Pherocide not for wearing around alpha B, at least not if you value your eyeballs.

I showered and applied A_1 and she chilled right out.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

12-16-2012 1:08 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-16-2012 1:12 AM

John ....

do not remember if you described your wife in one of your posts .... could it be the case that your wife is caucasian ?

light skinned .. blonde .. brunette .. ?

why i ask this has a reason ..

thanks ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-16-2012 1:12 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

12-16-2012 1:19 AM

(12-16-2012 1:12 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  John ....

do not remember if you described your wife in one of your posts .... could it be the case that your wife is caucasian ?

light skinned .. blonde .. brunette .. ?

why i ask this has a reason ..

thanks ..

Pago
No
No
No
Perhaps if you tell me the reason I'll fill in the blanks.
BTW wish I could pull off some sideburns. My hair turns into brillo near the top of my ears.

Did get some respect from a cop on a motorcycle' but we are both riders so he was easy to open.
Word on the street Honda VTR1300 top heavy, battery issues, funky clutch.

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2012 1:23 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-16-2012 1:19 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-16-2012 1:24 AM

Well ...

Thundr reported that Pherocide hits like a truck on black and Latina girls ...

this could mean that it's designed just to do that ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-16-2012 1:24 AM

12-16-2012 2:16 AM

https://pherotruth.com/User-John-Schlongfellow
(12-16-2012 1:24 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Well ...

Thundr reported that Pherocide hits like a truck on black and Latina girls ...

this could mean that it's designed just to do that ...

Pago
We are neither.

The latest post in my journal does involve a Latin woman, but no pherocide.
This tablet refuses to copy paste the last post link sorry.

12-16-2012 2:16 AM

12-17-2012 8:48 AM

Well thanks for the spoiler Pago. Worse yet I asked for it facepalm

I am here to officially report that Pherocide pisses me off.
I don't mean this to reflect badly on Brad, I'm just not sure what to do next.

My first thought is to cut it in half with etoh, lock myself in a room, then apply one spray (1/2 strength) and see if I can gnaw my way out.

Anyone?

12-17-2012 8:48 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

12-17-2012 2:38 PM

Tested Pherocide for the first time Saturday night. I was invited to a party by a friend of mine, all new faces there except for him and his girlfriend. We had planned to go to a club afterwards but had such a good time there, we ended up staying at the party until early morning. Pity in a way as I was looking forward to testing it out in a club environment but I guess there's always a next time for that.

Pherocide comes with a scent that smells fresh and clean. Not a remarkable scent by any means but it covers the 'mones well. I went with three sprays to neck and behind the ears and decided to add some cover to my wrists, Montale Forest Aoud.

Self effects: Didn't notice any immediate self effects. On my way over to the party though I noticed I had a determined swagger to my walk. I felt very self-assured throughout the night, more so than usual.

The party was already in progress when I got there. There was seven of us including me, my friend and his girl. Later on more people stopped by. The guys I didn't know from before initially didn't speak to me unless spoken to but soon warmed up to me. I got clear respect hits from everyone there. We started discussing politics and current events and I felt my opinions carried a lot of weight within the group. They were agreeing with most of my reasoning. My friend's girlfriend whom I know pretty well seemed overly focused on me, I kept catching her looking over at me.

Later on four more people showed up and we were all enjoying ourselves. I sat between the only two females in the room and I noticed they were both flipping their hair. I opened the other female (of Asian descent, perhaps Thai) and we talked about music. She was into RnB which isn't really my kind of music and so I teased her a little about that. She talked and talked and was seemingly trying to qualify herself to me. Now I didn't know if she was with anybody there and being the outsider, I didn't want to step on anybody's toes so I kept it casual.

The effects of Pherocide were still noticeable about seven hours after application.

More testing will follow.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 3:03 PM by D_Darko.)
12-17-2012 2:38 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black Ops Beta Testing Thread ?????? 22 15,481 01-18-2020 9:17 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Pherocide - Initial Observations andromun 10 7,441 01-25-2019 11:39 AM
Last Post: Ghost(ed)Recon
  Raw Beta Testing Thread Forum Staff 13 11,358 12-31-2017 8:39 AM
Last Post: EDCTimes
  Beta Testing LadyKiller reviews. John Schlongfellow 23 20,144 12-10-2017 8:40 PM
Last Post: plamkish
  Holy Grail Beta Testing Thread deker0 32 30,542 04-29-2015 10:29 PM
Last Post: right_mr