Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Phero for shitty boss
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Phero for shitty boss
06-15-2018 4:20 AM

My mother's boss is a bit of a prick.He has authority complex and needs validation, his behaviour in unstable and based on his mood.
My mom is a strong woman, a bit controlling and authoritative herself and she can't help it but argue with that man.She wont lick his ass, she has never done it.

I'm not sure if this needs an alpha product or a social that breaks defenses, I suspect it needs the latter.Any suggestion from the ladies here?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
06-15-2018 4:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Phero for shitty boss
06-15-2018 5:34 PM

I'm not a woman but my bride (who is) has had very good luck with Swimming With Sharks from LPMP. Her boss is an incompetent tool and SWS really tames him as well as her other coworkers.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-15-2018 5:34 PM
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

06-16-2018 8:22 PM

It's really dependent on what kind of siggy her boss likes. Some authority figures get snippy when they feel like someone is trying to dominate.

Personally I love unisex socials that don't have EST (since est can sometimes come across as incompetent). Loveboat and Xist for women from pheromone XS are my favorite work blends, it never fails to soften by bossy up

Interestingly enough, my sister has had success with SOB even though it is a men's product. Men and women defer to her without aggression. More avoidance. Her bitch of a clinical instructor also backs off when she usually chews my sisters ass for no reason .
06-16-2018 8:22 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-18-2018 3:44 AM

Thanks for the suggestions.I agree it depends on the situation thats why I ask for some insight here.They are actually partners, my mother joined her business with him but he's got the bigger part.I don't think he will react well if he feels dominated and my mother can be quite pushy.I also think he wouldn't punish a sense of incompetense because he behaves better in less competent workers there that kiss his ass.

Think of him as the typical low army officer with power complex.I think it needs something soft, not alpha, that will disarm him.
(06-15-2018 5:34 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm not a woman but my bride (who is) has had very good luck with Swimming With Sharks from LPMP. Her boss is an incompetent tool and SWS really tames him as well as her other coworkers.

Noted.I hope I get a PXS suggestion though because I've found LPMP's scents to be very difficult.I almost like nothing, neither my mother or my gf.Even Excalibur for men was too much.

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2018 3:45 AM by stefdude.)
06-18-2018 3:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-18-2018 9:49 AM

I believe that PheromoneXS has P74 type product and that might do the trick. Perhaps wearing a pheromone that makes her boss her best friend could make things better.

Swimming with the Sharks is a great one too....I had my wife use that one on a boss and it worked out well.
06-18-2018 9:49 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-20-2018 3:01 PM

Thanks for the suggestions.2 for the swimming with the sharks, I'll consider it.She wears a classic cologne, that one
https://img.fragrancex.com/images/produc...m/227w.jpg

Any chance you know something of similar taste from LPMP scents?

06-20-2018 3:01 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-20-2018 3:44 PM

She can always get Swimming With Sharks unscented in either the roll on or spray form and then use her own fragrance to cover the SWS. I'll ask around and see if any of the ladies at LPMP can think of a scent that is similar to D & G.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-20-2018 3:44 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-21-2018 2:44 AM

(06-20-2018 3:44 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  She can always get Swimming With Sharks unscented in either the roll on or spray form and then use her own fragrance to cover the SWS. I'll ask around and see if any of the ladies at LPMP can think of a scent that is similar to D & G.

Thanks Snoopyace!It would be easier for her if it wasn't unscented because it would treat it like a perfume not like an add on, she doesn't like add ons and anything that would look like a crutch to her, kinda closed minded.
I'd probably have to buy it unscented so as not to risk.60/40 alc/dpg and I could make her a mix of that and her cologne in a sample sprayer.

06-21-2018 2:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-21-2018 12:20 PM

(06-21-2018 2:44 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Thanks Snoopyace!It would be easier for her if it wasn't unscented because it would treat it like a perfume not like an add on, she doesn't like add ons and anything that would look like a crutch to her, kinda closed minded.
I'd probably have to buy it unscented so as not to risk.60/40 alc/dpg and I could make her a mix of that and her cologne in a sample sprayer.

You are very welcome! Of the scents at LPMP, Mara suggested either Pallas or Juicy Lucy scents. Making your own blend might not be a bad idea, either.

06-21-2018 12:20 PM
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-01-2018 8:45 PM

Errm..I'm pretty sure Swimming with Sharks has some Alpha goings on but it might be tempered with other molecules to soften it up.

If you're looking for soft social blends there are others from LPMP that work better in that regard.

I firmly stand by xist for women and loveboat. Someone mentioned p74, and that's another good one but loveboat and xist for women are more rounded out. The former more than the latter as loveboat can get a little too social for a work place.
07-01-2018 8:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha B or "Boss Lady" mix. Does it exist? John Schlongfellow 10 4,499 11-29-2012 2:32 PM
Last Post: halo0073