Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phenylethylamine
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Phenylethylamine
02-16-2012 2:06 PM

I'm pretty sure I have ADD, as well.

Self-diagnosed, that is... But we are great! Einstein had ADD, as far as i know.

Fly
02-16-2012 2:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

02-20-2012 2:38 AM

(02-16-2012 2:06 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  I'm pretty sure I have ADD, as well.

Self-diagnosed, that is... But we are great! Einstein had ADD, as far as i know.

Hm... One of Einstein's sons had Schizophrenia, which correlates with abnormally high levels of PEA.

(02-16-2012 1:41 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Thank you. That is valuable info to me since I have ADD too.

Awesome. The more the merrier. ;-)

Also, this seems like it might be a more fragile molecule than a lot of the stuff we're used to. In addition to its destruction via saliva and MAO-B;

Quote:"Upon exposure to air, it forms a solid carbonate salt with carbon dioxide."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenethylamine

I wonder what the activity of the carbonate form is. The stuff Purebulk sells is PEA hydrocholoride (HCL)

As far as dosage goes, my kitchen scale isn't sensitive enough to calculate milligram, much less microgram dosages. I'm thinking diluting a saturated solution may be an option for me when I make mixes from powder. Here's the best info I could find on solubility for PEA.

Quote:Predicted Water Solubility 2.19 mg/mL [Predicted by ALOGPS]
https://www.hmdb.ca/metabolites/HMDB12275

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 3:24 AM by wiserd.)
02-20-2012 2:38 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

02-22-2012 4:15 PM

Hm... remarkably, hordenine looks light enough to fly. I've ordered 25g of the purified stuff. I haven't noticed strong effects from PEA so far, as far as pheromonal effects on others are concerned, but I haven't had an ideal testing environment yet. I wonder if hordenine would have the capacity to extend a PEA mix? It's a long shot, but worth testing. Just in case the PEA is chemically reacting with other mones, I think I'll try layering it separately with the hordenine rather than mixing it in.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2012 4:16 PM by wiserd.)
02-22-2012 4:15 PM
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-16-2018 5:10 PM

Quote:(12-15-2011 4:20 PM)XPX Wrote:
Here are some new findings and innovations from my journal:wink3:

Quote:
About PEA

So but first I finished my trials with PEA and I think I found a solution to make it a good or in my opinion one of the best usable mones!

My solution for the really short time of effects was to try it as a Hairspray or let me better say with the base substances (the hair fixing components) of that!

I used a mix which is called HF 64 in the "cosmetic comunity" that means it's a mix of 60% Polyvinylpyrrolidon (PVP) and 40% Polyvinylacetat (PVA). Those substances are synthetic resins used to fixating the hair! I have thought of this because in my training I've made a microencapsulation of synthetic musk scents which worked in some kind of similar way! This stuff is used in concentrations of 2-10% in ethanol but it is also possible to use water or soluted ethanol ( in this way it is also usable for GABA which has the same problem as PEA with his short life)!

I worked with 10% to get a strong fixating effect of the PEA another advantage for the use of hairspray is that it is colder as on skin which will also slower the diffusion.

Is the consensus that making a mixture of this HF 64 stuff at 10% concentration in ethnaol is the best way to use PEA as a pheromone? I have some 194.5 proof everclear that I'm considering using to attempt such a blend, but I am worried that the alcohol will dry out my skin a lot so I'm thinking about diluting it in water or oil.

Has anyone else got to try this blend and can share any updates? Kmacc45 mentioned on XPX's journal that "Ethyl ester of pvm/MA copolymer" could be a good option for a base as well.

I think this stuff really has the potential to be one of the greatest, if not the very greatest, mone out there if we can just figure out how to get it to diffuse slowly enough to be worthwhile. If we could get effects for 2- ideally 4 hours that would make it top tier in my books. We need to figure this stuff out!
08-16-2018 5:10 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-17-2018 9:51 AM

(08-16-2018 5:10 PM)pherophreak Wrote:  I think this stuff really has the potential to be one of the greatest, if not the very greatest, mone out there if we can just figure out how to get it to diffuse slowly enough to be worthwhile. If we could get effects for 2- ideally 4 hours that would make it top tier in my books. We need to figure this stuff out!

I have tested it. As a rule of thumb here, when people on the board say they purchased something and will report back and they dont it means the test was a fail.

People here do not report when a product or a molecule is a fail. Ideally you should see about 6 of the testers on this thread reply back and say "I tried it and found nothing" Instead you get silence except for Wiserd:

(02-22-2012 4:15 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Hm... remarkably, hordenine looks light enough to fly. I've ordered 25g of the purified stuff. I haven't noticed strong effects from PEA so far, as far as pheromonal effects on others are concerned, but I haven't had an ideal testing environment yet. I wonder if hordenine would have the capacity to extend a PEA mix? It's a long shot, but worth testing. Just in case the PEA is chemically reacting with other mones, I think I'll try layering it separately with the hordenine rather than mixing it in.

This thread has not been followed up on in 7 years for a reason. The majority of testers did not see any good reactions for this molecule.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-17-2018 9:51 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-18-2021 7:40 AM

Alright I know people will feel annoyed by me bringing about old threads but i believe these threads are timeless and any contribution whether positive or negative is good contribution.

Ok I've been testing PEA for 3 days. Nothing conclusive. My dilution was 40% dps 40% perfumers alcohol and 20% ambroxan (or molecule 2).

Now Ambroxan is one of the best molecules i played with in a while. Something something comes from whale sperm something but man i think it really is good and if you have a chance, buy it from etsy. Add it to any cologne, cheap or not and check out the projection it adds to it. Very good stuff

Back on topic. When I say i tested it for 3 days, it means on others. I did give it a run over 5 days first. I didn't want to expose people around me on something that can be harmful. I started very low and kept it to myself.

diluted 500mg of PEA (1 pill) in 200ml perfumers alcohol. put it in a dark place for 2 months. then i covered a jar with clear coffee filters and put the bottle upside down for all the gunk to be filtered. I had to stop this process a few times over a day or two because i find that the filter needs to be replaced. There is a lot of shit in that capsule that doesn't dissolve in alcohol.

Anywho, I'm going to be talking approximates here but inside that jar there was 500mg of PEA. This might sound off but not in a million years i would have looked at anything positive that would come from covid but at this moment i felt happy because now, i have masks within reach P. That product stank but was strong and was making me woozy. I closed the jar right away and wore double surgical masks and again opened the jar.

Now i wanted to first figure out how many drops i get in total so i can do some calculations. Using an Eye dropper i got 6322 drops. That was the absolute total where turning the jar upside down nothing came out of it.

anywho, simple math is 500mg = 500,000 mcg. 500,000mcg/6322 = 79mcg per drop.

I had a 10ml plastic spray bottle that has the (ambroxan, perfumers alcohol and dpg) gives me around 42 sprays . One drop in there is 1.8mcg per spray give or take.

First few days were interesting self effect wise. I'm not self assured. I question myself and my decisions. At a low dosage i dont think it gives me any extreme negative effects like depression but i feel like i jump on situations or things i believe are some sort of oppertunity but then question why i did what i did. Usually if i have something to say that can contribute, i say it but with this one, i just JUMP lol. its been consistent. Remember, i wanted to test the self effects so all applications were on upper lip, close to nostrils.

Effects on others, with cologne that has been spiked with both molecule 1 + 2.

Day one
1.8mcg a bit on the comfort side on females i knew, males are not reactive.

For example

I ask female questions (i knew the answers to, just testing) and they answer it a prolong the conversation. How do i know its a comfort thing. It has this pull where they step into your personal space but they realize they are too close then step back.

However, my girlfriend comes so close to my lips to talk, i feel like she is about to kiss me on how close she is but then when she has nothing else to say she just leaves. i thought at first she was teasing me but then i picked up on it and consistently its been happening with her. She only does this with alpha products but even then she doesn't come too close. wore it 3 times around her and 3 times, atleast once or twice where she got so close to answer lol. Girlfriend is already comfortable so with this it makes her too comfortable?

total is 5 reactions that don't happen without pheromones I've tested before

- My mom sits beside me on the couch and is touching me with her hip happened twice lol

My co worker gets too close, we are both masked but it was odd because she is paranoid about the covid thing and always makes sure she is 1 meter away when she is conversing

- old lady with paper work keeps prolonging the conversation about mundane stuff but when she wants to tell me or show me something on the paper, instead of pointing at it, she gets up, walks around and points while standing very close.

- drive thru indian lady 16? 20? no idea always had a mask on but she is really giggly when i have it on. I visit there every night for my coffee. She is always business like but when i were it then open the window, its like she gets a big whiff where after i pay she goes, makes my coffee and comes back and start a mini conversation.

- The girlfriend experience mentioned above

All these are probably all in my head but i will keep on testing and see what i can come up with. I have a lot of toys to play with

Also one last thing that might have tipped the results here and there is me being more active recently. Ive been trying to lose weight(I'm not obese, just a few pounds need to be shed lol) so been running 2k every morning then showering, applying then leaving. Take from that what you will
09-18-2021 7:40 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-27-2021 2:42 AM

Really loving the effects of PEA.

I got so excited I bought lots of possible products that can act as single molecules.

My aim is to test them all individually first for a while and hopefully by next summer , if things go according to plan, I would be sending out testers to some phero users here to confirm some of my findings.

That being said I'm not planning or ever thinking about being a vendor.

What's motivating me to do this is to have something self made that can work for me. I don't doubt some of the commercial pheromone products and how awesome they are but I have been burned so many times into liking a product and the more I stick to said product, as time goes on the batches change and vendors not being transparent made me lose so much money.

I won't stop using commercials , but I would like to dip my toes a little into the unknown lpl
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2021 2:43 AM by Indi-player.)
09-27-2021 2:42 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-27-2021 8:28 PM

(09-18-2021 7:40 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Alright I know people will feel annoyed by me bringing about old threads but i believe these threads are timeless and any contribution whether positive or negative is good contribution.

Ok I've been testing PEA for 3 days. Nothing conclusive. My dilution was 40% dps 40% perfumers alcohol and 20% ambroxan (or molecule 2).

Now Ambroxan is one of the best molecules i played with in a while. Something something comes from whale sperm something but man i think it really is good and if you have a chance, buy it from etsy. Add it to any cologne, cheap or not and check out the projection it adds to it. Very good stuff

Back on topic. When I say i tested it for 3 days, it means on others. I did give it a run over 5 days first. I didn't want to expose people around me on something that can be harmful. I started very low and kept it to myself.

diluted 500mg of PEA (1 pill) in 200ml perfumers alcohol. put it in a dark place for 2 months. then i covered a jar with clear coffee filters and put the bottle upside down for all the gunk to be filtered. I had to stop this process a few times over a day or two because i find that the filter needs to be replaced. There is a lot of shit in that capsule that doesn't dissolve in alcohol.

Anywho, I'm going to be talking approximates here but inside that jar there was 500mg of PEA. This might sound off but not in a million years i would have looked at anything positive that would come from covid but at this moment i felt happy because now, i have masks within reach P. That product stank but was strong and was making me woozy. I closed the jar right away and wore double surgical masks and again opened the jar.

Now i wanted to first figure out how many drops i get in total so i can do some calculations. Using an Eye dropper i got 6322 drops. That was the absolute total where turning the jar upside down nothing came out of it.

anywho, simple math is 500mg = 500,000 mcg. 500,000mcg/6322 = 79mcg per drop.

I had a 10ml plastic spray bottle that has the (ambroxan, perfumers alcohol and dpg) gives me around 42 sprays . One drop in there is 1.8mcg per spray give or take.

First few days were interesting self effect wise. I'm not self assured. I question myself and my decisions. At a low dosage i dont think it gives me any extreme negative effects like depression but i feel like i jump on situations or things i believe are some sort of oppertunity but then question why i did what i did. Usually if i have something to say that can contribute, i say it but with this one, i just JUMP lol. its been consistent. Remember, i wanted to test the self effects so all applications were on upper lip, close to nostrils.

Effects on others, with cologne that has been spiked with both molecule 1 + 2.

Day one
1.8mcg a bit on the comfort side on females i knew, males are not reactive.

For example

I ask female questions (i knew the answers to, just testing) and they answer it a prolong the conversation. How do i know its a comfort thing. It has this pull where they step into your personal space but they realize they are too close then step back.

However, my girlfriend comes so close to my lips to talk, i feel like she is about to kiss me on how close she is but then when she has nothing else to say she just leaves. i thought at first she was teasing me but then i picked up on it and consistently its been happening with her. She only does this with alpha products but even then she doesn't come too close. wore it 3 times around her and 3 times, atleast once or twice where she got so close to answer lol. Girlfriend is already comfortable so with this it makes her too comfortable?

total is 5 reactions that don't happen without pheromones I've tested before

- My mom sits beside me on the couch and is touching me with her hip happened twice lol

My co worker gets too close, we are both masked but it was odd because she is paranoid about the covid thing and always makes sure she is 1 meter away when she is conversing

- old lady with paper work keeps prolonging the conversation about mundane stuff but when she wants to tell me or show me something on the paper, instead of pointing at it, she gets up, walks around and points while standing very close.

- drive thru indian lady 16? 20? no idea always had a mask on but she is really giggly when i have it on. I visit there every night for my coffee. She is always business like but when i were it then open the window, its like she gets a big whiff where after i pay she goes, makes my coffee and comes back and start a mini conversation.

- The girlfriend experience mentioned above

All these are probably all in my head but i will keep on testing and see what i can come up with. I have a lot of toys to play with

Also one last thing that might have tipped the results here and there is me being more active recently. Ive been trying to lose weight(I'm not obese, just a few pounds need to be shed lol) so been running 2k every morning then showering, applying then leaving. Take from that what you will

Great report, IP. What type of Ambroxan? I saw two types on perfumers apprentice and also ambreine.
09-27-2021 8:28 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-28-2021 1:27 PM

(09-27-2021 8:28 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Great report, IP. What type of Ambroxan? I saw two types on perfumers apprentice and also ambreine.

Thanks DL

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/74490520...f=lx_share

That's what I bought
09-28-2021 1:27 PM
Mr Level 1
Hoovering around

Rep Post

05-30-2022 6:14 AM

What I did:

First I made a base mix of PEA and Hordenine.
  • 100 mg PEA (powder, pure as far as I know), dissolved in 10 ml Perfumers Alcohol
  • 100 mg Hordenine (powder, pure as far as I know), dissolved in 10 ml Perfumers Alcohol

After that I made a "PEA mix". All drops by a pipette.
  • 6 drops of the PEA base mix
  • 30 drops of the Hordenine base mix
  • 6 drops of Iso E Super (to extend the longitude, pure as far as I know)
  • 6 drops Polysorbate 20 (cosmetics conservative)
  • 2 drops of Glycerine (to make the diffusion of the PEA slower)
  • Added Perfumers Alcohol until it made 10 ml total

PEA diffuses very quickly on it's own. It's supposed to go slower, mixed with Hordenine. I did add Glycerine to slow down the diffusion even more. Iso E Super extends the longitude.

This mix I did test quite a lot. As a stand alone and combined with pheromone products.

This PEA mix gives me more energy for about 2-3 hours, at a dose of 1-2 drops. This effect is declining slowly. So every time I use the PEA mix, I feel less affected.
I see it also affects other people, but not as strong as my self effects.

Combined with most pheromone products it seems to affect others more. They seem more happy to see me, then with only the pheromone products. (Of course I did test the pheromone products extensively on itself.)
The following times that others are exposed, they seem to have some unconscious memory. (Or maybe it's the amphetamine-light effect that PEA seems to have, as in that people crave their next fix (of me, that is).)
05-30-2022 6:14 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Phenylethylamine zsdvnm 2 2,327 07-14-2013 11:36 PM
Last Post: zsdvnm