Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Perplexed about guy and Pheromones I've been using
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

RE: Perplexed about guy and Pheromones I've been using
01-02-2010 11:01 PM

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 2:21 AM by Diane999.)
01-02-2010 11:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-03-2010 3:27 PM

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 2:21 AM by Diane999.)
01-03-2010 3:27 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-04-2010 2:50 AM

I'm so sorry this thread got off track, Pirouette. My apologies. You won't have to worry about it in the future as these types of discussions are going to be confined to the appropriate areas from now on. I'm going to personally see to it. I also see that Diane's comments have already been...modified. Thank you Diane. At any time someone's post are moved, they'll be notified about such actions by PM. It's not open for discussion.

****************************************​*******

Now to you, my dear, and your great report! 

Oh well, ya know what they say...the best layed plans of mice and...women? :D So, it didn't work out perfectly...meh. You'll work it out.

Instant Sexiness/A and Instant Sexiness/B work just fine without the copulins. Granted, they are missing the sexy bit of punch they used to pack but that's remedied by adding your own copulins. Not a big deal as we've been spiking them with it for ages, anyways...or we simply apply them neat and let them dry down properly before spraying on Instant Sexiness/A/B.  

You're on the right track, though. When in doubt about which way to go, go with the socials. They're known to be plenty attractive on their own. Instant Shine, Instant Openess and Instant Honesty are all testament to that fact. What's more attractive than a shiny, open, honesty person! Instant Honesty is one of my favorites! I love it. It's absolutely amazing in and of itself. If there could be only one, that would be it for me.

Once you get a good handle on how each of the pheromones work individually, then you can start to combine and add others as "seasoning". That's what enables you to "steer" the mix. Only when you aquire that knowledge can you really get pheromones to work to your advantage. It's a lot like building a house. If you don't have a strong foundation to support it, it may tumble down upon you at any moment.

Go with your instincts, kiddo, and follow Tisha's sage advice. You'll have him spinnin' you all over the floor...perhaps literally. :D 

I'll be looking forward to that report!

Bella

01-04-2010 2:50 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-04-2010 9:31 AM

What Bella said! We've promised not to censor posts and we never will, but letting threads get sidetracked the way some recent threads have been, and threads and posts about this-or-that scattered throughout all the forums instead of being in the forum where the belong, only makes it harder to find relevant information.

As such, we will be actively working to insure that threads and posts are in their appropriate areas, and that you can quickly find what you're looking for. Posters will be notified of any threads that are moved and where they were moved to, and we will leave a temporary notice of threads moved in the forums they were moved from with a link to where the thread was moved, so anyone that was following a thread doesn't think it just up and disappeared.

We have a really terrific group of members here, who have a wealth of information to contribute and are some of the most experienced pheromone users on the planet. We just need to make sure that it's is easy to find, and that the information doesn't get sidetracked, like so many threads over at the other place. P

OK, I'm done, but damn it now I've sidetracked this thread. Rolleyes

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-04-2010 9:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-04-2010 8:15 PM

No worries!  Thanks for ya'lls' feedback. :-)

(01-04-2010 2:50 AM)Bella Wrote:  

You're on the right track, though. When in doubt about which way to go, go with the socials. They're known to be plenty attractive on their own. Instant Shine, Instant Openess and Instant Honesty are all testament to that fact. What's more attractive than a shiny, open, honesty person! Instant Honesty is one of my favorites! I love it. It's absolutely amazing in and of itself. If there could be only one, that would be it for me.

I think I will stick to the socials most of the time.  They are the most versatile and work best for me for my purposes.  In fact, I should see him this week, and I'm going to use Instant Honesty.  Even with regular strength, I've gotten such good reactions from it in past.  People just seem to automatically trust you, even strangers.

I'll let  ya'll know how it goes!

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 8:19 PM by Pirouette.)
01-04-2010 8:15 PM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-15-2010 10:30 AM

1/7/2010

So here's an update on my perplexing situation. It seems like the excess of Instant Sexiness/A and MX335 might have contributed to my less than stellar interaction with my TG on New Year's Eve. I wore Come Talk To Me last night, and things went so much better. I also think the different occasion and environment had a bearing in the different results.

Product name,scent and strength: Come Talk To Me , neroli. Covered with Pink Sugar

Application dosage and locations: One spray to hair. One spray split between wrists.

Environment tested in: Community center lobby/dance room

Self effects:
I was feeling very apprehensive considering my last interaction with my TG. I was not sure how he was going to act when he saw me. However, after I applied the Come Talk To Me, my mood was elevated and positive.

Effects to others:
Last night went very well. My TG and I got along so well, it was magic. No awkwardness, no weird moments. Such a difference from the Group Leader I was interested in. I always felt so awkward around Group Leader, and it seemed like he felt the same no matter how much I tried to put him at ease.

I volunteered to cover the desk for the three salsa classes. I immediately noticed my TG's haircut. It was pretty obvious: shoulder-length to a buzz-cut. I told him I liked his new haircut. I was scheduled to work for three hours. The first hour my TG helped with the first salsa class, and I stayed at the desk with Woman 1. Woman 1 can come off a bit frosty, but she warmed up to me and shared some about her job as a sociology teacher. Then she took the next two classes, and that left me with my TG. Perfect. We talked non-stop for almost an hour. The power of Come Talk To Me. TG did most of the talking. That's how it usually is with men and me anyway. I always seem to be attracted to the chatty ones. So what did I learn about TG? He's not as young as he looks. He told me all kinds of things. He even said at one point, "I'm sure that's more than you want to know."

I noticed we were mirroring each other with our bodies leaning back and our arms crossed. It was cold in the lobby. The communication was definitely much easier this time around, and it flowed much more naturally. He also tried to sneak in a touch later in the evening before we left.

Duration of effects: Three hours

Range: within 2-3 feet of my TG

Time exposure: Three hours

1/14/2010

Things are getting more interesting with my TG.  So, I volunteered last night at dance class with him and Lady 1.  Lady 1 gets cooler every time I talk to her.  Cool in a good way.  I wasn't going to wear any Pheromones last night, but I cheated.  I wore two sprays of 12.5 mcg EST.  But it was unscented, so I felt a little better about that.  It made me mad ditzy.  Lady 1 noticed, so I made up some lame excuse about my long commute, rush to feed my cat, yada yada.  She seemed to have bought it.  She offered me some donuts. 

TG wasn't quite so chatty tonight.  He seemed a little agitated, but he did say a couple of times that he hadn't eaten and he was hungry.  At first he directed a lot of his conversation to Lady 1, and he helped in the first and second classes.  We talked a bit during the second class before he went to help out.  He invited me to go indoor rock climbing with him and some friends.  Then we were interrupted by a patron with a long story. Grrr!!!  The patron complimented me on my hair. Luckily, TG remembered where we left off in the conversation and me where and when he and his friends meet for rock climbing. 

He came out during the second class to "check up" on me.  I noted that the class was pretty full.  He looked at me and disappeared around the corner.  I was like o_O  then he reappeared a few seconds later with his pullover for me to put on or drape over my legs.  Bonus points!   We finally got a chance to talk before the third class.  He noted I looked tired, and I told I had a long day, and I told him about my current job and my search for a new job.  He listened very attentively.  I could have just talked with him all night, but the volunteer coordinator interrupted us and asked if I was in the class.  Grrr!!!  I politely excused myself and joined the class.  Brian came in to check roll and told me he would find me on Facebook so I could get info about the rock climbing.  I wish he had just asked me for my number, but baby steps. 

So things are moving along.  Like I noticed, the EST made me quite ditzy about ten minutes after application, and the self-effects lasted for about 30 minutes.  I did notice some caring, protective reactions from others.  Primarily Lady 1 offereing me some donuts, and my TG letting me use his pullover to wear in the chilly lobby.  In the dance class, there was one older man who wanted to keep dancing with me even after the class was over.  I told him I had to get to bed, and politely left.

I think I might up my EST sprays and make sure I wear Come Talk To Me or some other social the next time I see my TG.  I want to get more of that protective vibe from EST coupled with the flowing communication of Come Talk To Me.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2010 10:31 AM by Pirouette.)
01-15-2010 10:30 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread