Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Perfume made from vaginal fluids
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Perfume made from vaginal fluids
12-12-2017 12:13 AM

(12-11-2017 5:01 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  We produce them all the time.
Here's a fun read, lol
https://www.copulins.freeservers.com/custom.html

First off HOLY F***ING SH*T. Cops can overpower the most powerful part of the brain? This is very scary and I'm so glad that the evil women of Dateline and 20/20 don't know about this. Sounds like a good way to get a man to admit to a crime that he never committed.

Here's the scariest part of the above link for the lazy. Warning: if you are paranoid that women are trying to take over the world, or have your S.O. sitting next to you, I strongly suggest that you move along.

EFFECT OF COPULINS ON THE MALE SUBCONSCIOUS:
When copulins are present within the male hypothalamus, many changes occur.

1) copulins "disguise" themselves as the male's polypeptides, which are neurotransmitters--the link of communication between the hypothalamus and the rest of the brain and body. Because copulins are more "aggressive" than polypeptides, they easily supplant the host's neurotransmitters. Moreover, copulins appear to be addictive.

2) By controlling the hypothalamus' communication link with the rest of the body, it also can access the nearby limbic system, which is the brain's center for the retaining of memories. The copulins shut off the link to the limbic system, thereby preventing any current activity from being remembered. The male will have hazy memories of well-being, but cannot remember anything while the limbic system is not communicating.

3) Now here is the process that is still not fully understood: Once the copulins have replaced the polypeptides, the sensory input of the male is controlled. Although the male can receive any normal sensory input (sight, smells, auditory, etc.), the female can vocally change what the male perceives and/or remembers. Research has demonstrated that only the voice of the female who produced the copulins can have any effect. Males shut out all other voices and did not respond to other females' voices in the lab, nor voices from a speaker.
How the hypothalamus is caused to filter all but a single voice is what is not understood.
During this time, the female can vocally do the following:
A) Change, remove, or insert memories.
B) Tell the male what he sees, hears, feels, smells, tastes.
C) Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as male "ideas" or behavior later.
D) Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

That is some seriously scary stuff. I do wonder if it has the same effect on bisexual/lesbian women though. It also makes me wonder if synthetic cops in phermones have the same effect if sprayed in that area. Although from the article it seems like it would have to be a huge amount of them.

And they say mind control only exists in the movies... Eek

I reserve the right to become smarter.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-12-2017 12:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-12-2017 12:37 AM

I wonder what voice corresponds to our synthetic copulins. I've experienced the shutting out all other voices - I think of it as getting in the zone. This probably isn't conscious on either parties part.
12-12-2017 12:37 AM
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-12-2017 1:26 AM

(12-12-2017 12:37 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I wonder what voice corresponds to our synthetic copulins. I've experienced the shutting out all other voices - I think of it as getting in the zone. This probably isn't conscious on either parties part.

Why, that would be the voice of God of course. Angel Mrgreen

I reserve the right to become smarter.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-12-2017 1:26 AM
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-12-2017 12:19 PM

(12-12-2017 12:37 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I wonder what voice corresponds to our synthetic copulins. I've experienced the shutting out all other voices - I think of it as getting in the zone. This probably isn't conscious on either parties part.

I don't know, but women's voices get higher around ovulation in order to be more appealing to men.

I can't see that it's necessarily natural cops at work here with vaginal fluids since not all women produce cops, apparently, but even if they did, they only produce them under certain circumstances so chances don't favor there being cops present in the fluid at the time of application.

It must be something else.

I'm not going to try it. Good luck to the experimenters out there. Sun bespectacled
12-12-2017 12:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-12-2017 4:02 PM

How did we come to the conclusion that not all women produce copulins? If a man has sex with a woman he’s going to get covered in copulins.
12-12-2017 4:02 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-12-2017 6:21 PM

Yeah, I've always read that all women produce them, some more than others...I'm sure it's not impossible that there are women out there that don't produce, but those would be considered outliers. But it wouldn't surprise me with the toxic environmental loads we live under that mutations would cause some to be unable to produce them. That's all sci-fi come to reality...

I don't think there's a real worry that we'll take over the world, lol. I myself have promised to use my phero powers for good ^_~ But it's true, even if a guy is well restrained, like in a working situation, there is still a subconscious effect...one he may or may not consciously or subconsciously act on. Women can be phero manipulated too, so don't be so freaked out, lol, that IS why you're here after all Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-12-2017 6:21 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-12-2017 7:37 PM

I'd like to second Nu, although I DO use it for evil causes. Lol.

There COULD be ladies who don't produce cops but I think it's rare. May be u don't smell it cos it's on u? Or may be u got accustomed to the smell so ya think ya don't produce it.

But I can smell it on some ladies very strongly. I've smelt it on a few of me chick mates. I belive it comes down to the cycle. When the lady is at the peak, the smell is stronger. It lightens me up tbh. Smile like I mentioned before many times, I love the smell of cops. Both natural and synthetic. Smile
12-12-2017 7:37 PM
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-12-2017 9:12 PM

(12-12-2017 7:37 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I'd like to second Nu, although I DO use it for evil causes. Lol.

There COULD be ladies who don't produce cops but I think it's rare. May be u don't smell it cos it's on u? Or may be u got accustomed to the smell so ya think ya don't produce it.

But I can smell it on some ladies very strongly. I've smelt it on a few of me chick mates. I belive it comes dowgn to the cycle. When the lady is at the peak, the smell is stronger. It lightens me up tbh. Smile like I mentioned before many times, I love the smell of cops. Both natural and synthetic. Smile

Really interesting because I was sure it was somewhere on this forum that I read not all women produce cops. I will see of I can locate where I read this.

However, as I said, they may not be present anyway at the time of "application" so if vag fluids are routinely working I would think it has to be something other than, or at least in addition to, cops that's doing it.
12-12-2017 9:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-12-2017 9:18 PM

Oh, sorry. It was actually PheroTalk.

But I see this piggybacked on forums and articles all over...if you Google it, you will have your pick. But if it is incorrect info, and all women produce cops, and we do so all month long, why do we need to buy them??

https://www.pheromonetalk.com/copulins-1722.html

Here ^ is that one article....just pasting quickly, sorry.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017 9:19 PM by WestCoastMm.)
12-12-2017 9:18 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-12-2017 9:24 PM

(12-12-2017 9:18 PM)WestCoastMm Wrote:  . But if it is incorrect info, and all women produce cops, and we do so all month long, why do we need to buy them??

https://www.pheromonetalk.com/copulins-1722.html

Here ^ is that one article....just pasting quickly, sorry.

To adjust the volume of the output of the cops. Smile
12-12-2017 9:24 PM

Share This Thread