Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paradox's review of Classic Man
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Paradox's review of Classic Man
03-03-2017 1:34 PM

(03-03-2017 1:22 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  how can u get ghosting if classic man does nothing ? how can u get a slightly different vibe from people if classic man does nothing ? if you're getting different vibes then it must be doing something.

Classic Man has an effect that goes from weird, weirder, weirdest then ghosting

(03-03-2017 1:22 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  u say u got no self effects from classic man but now u talk about having a Xmas tree effect where u feel it's active. isn't that a self effect ? how can u feel it's active if u get no self effects and say it does nothing ?

I always get an active effect when I am wearing mones. I just feel that I am wearing steroids. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it comes with experience. I have been testing mones almost daily for the last seven years.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-03-2017 1:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-03-2017 1:37 PM

Thank you for your reporting, Mr. Paradox. I appreciate your thoroughness.

This review, to me, is like any other. There are so many factors that go into a product's efficacy that any and all reports should be taken with a mild degree of skepticism. Reviews only guide my decisions, they don't force my hand. I would never come onto the forum and disparage another member because they "misguided" my money. And most findings are interpretive and subjective.

The only findings that aren't are the ones that some companies use to attract our attention. "This product will make them grab your junk and force your hand on theirs!!" As opposed to, "With hard work on your body language, demeanor, and a decent ability to hold a conversation, plus this product, you may actually get her to pursue your attention with mild kino."

The review that always floored me with excitement are the ones where the reviewer opens with honest doubt. Those are the ones worth more to me. The customer was so compelled by the products and it's REPEAT effects that they needed to tell the right people about it.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-03-2017 1:37 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-03-2017 1:47 PM

(03-03-2017 1:34 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Classic Man has an effect that goes from weird, weirder, weirdest then ghosting

that's far from saying it does nothing. what was so weird about your interactions with people ? what makes this a weird product ??

thanks ... just trying to understand before I commit to buying this.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-03-2017 1:47 PM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-03-2017 1:50 PM

You got thanks and reps so the review is good and mostly true. Ok, let me tell you a story.

Fact 1, you are a good mone tester (you really are)
Fact 2, you discover a new pheromome company before everybody else here (maybe?)
Fact 3, you are laughing with their old style marketing 'as seen on tv' but finally you are bought their product (why?)
Fact 4, you didnt like the scent and you think it doesnt cover the mones at all ( all the testers so far agree that the scent is fucking awesome and stay strong for hours and cover completely the mone scent )
Fact 5, you found that your sweet spot of a non working product is 2 sprays and 4 sprays are an overdose (joke no.1)
Fact 6, the maximum duration of the 'do nothing for me' product is 3-4 hours because you feel like a christmas tree when you use pheromones (joke no.2)
Fact 7, ofcourse you will not like the beta androsterone because you have stated before

Ok, your review seems LEGIT... So now please get their other product the Secret Weapon and review it too, cause we need this kind of "truthful" reviews here on Pherotruth

P.S. do you have any photo of your leaking bottle and the black roll tube container?

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 1:56 PM by toutsif.)
03-03-2017 1:50 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-03-2017 1:56 PM

(03-03-2017 1:47 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  that's far from saying it does nothing. what was so weird about your interactions with people ? what makes this a weird product ??

thanks ... just trying to understand before I commit to buying this.

Yeah, I don't know how to describe weird. It's like you are affecting people but not in a good or bad way but in a strange way. Like unusual...like not normal but not so far off as to be off putting.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-03-2017 1:56 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-03-2017 2:26 PM

(03-03-2017 1:01 PM)theLaw Wrote:  First off, don't misrepresent my posts. If you need to read them twice to get all the details and nuance, then do so.

I was clearly saying that if you need to overtly pitch a product, then it's perfectly reasonable to question the quality of said product......not that their products are sub-par. Again, we do this with "miracle" cleaners sold on infomercials, so it's fine to apply that same level of scrutiny to a vendor's products.

Every aspect of PG's products appear generic; so as long as we live in a world with access to mixes from LAL. PXS, Apex, etc, then we have every right to demand high quality mixes.

It's also not just a question of quality, but how their mixes stack up against other vendors. Time and time again, we see that this industry has no room for fat or redundancy; just read reviews of products from Erox, PureMones, LuvEssentials, etc......all utterly forgettable.

Finally, I've disagreed with Paradox and many other members about particular products in the past, so I'm not holding his word as gospel here. If it's a great mix, then it will all come out in the wash.........no need to sweat the details.Scaut

I read what you wrote and if I misunderstood something then perhaps it wasn't clearly stated. I'll try to be direct so that people don't have to figure out my nuance. You go to the look and feel of their website to make a judgment on the blends?

You said "Every aspect of PG's products appear generic"

Apex, for instance, has great products that have always worked for me, but if I made a judgement based on their website alone, I probably wouldn't have tried them. PXS has a great website, but I haven't had success with everything they sell.

And every company has some redundancy: Social blend, Sexual Blend, Comfort Blend, Alpha blend....But each one is unique in its own way and can be used in its own way.

When I wear Titan, I am Alpha dog and I'm loud and out there....I wear A314 rev 32 and I'm quiet and commanding....I wear Wolf and I'm friendly and people like me, but maybe some are a bit disrespectful....I wear Captain and people are respectful, like I'm their father or mentor.....All are alpha products and they all have their usefulness.

As for Erox....I agree in that I have a bottle and it didn't work for me. I've tried Classic Man and it's not an Erox type product.

And here is the thing....There are great mixes, good mixes, and put in the category of your choice.

From what I wrote and read, Classic Man is a good mix. The value, for me at least, is that it doesn't offend anyone and it enhances the reactions you get and it comes off as natural....So nube friendly....environment friendly.
03-03-2017 2:26 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-03-2017 2:31 PM

(03-03-2017 12:50 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Darklord,

I don't consider the product ingredients until after I've tried the product for myself. If I try a product that is not working the first thing that I want to know is why.

I ask myself "Why is the product not working?" From there I examine my own actions first. I make sure I am using the right dose, that I am washing off previous applications, that I am engaging people in conversation, that I am making good observations, that I am doing all I can as a user.

After checking myself then I check the product. Is the scent a turnoff? Is the cover scent covering the mones? What exactly is in the product? I question the amount of Androstenone first. Too much Androstenone makes younger women quiet. It also affects inexperienced women.

I've recently found that many products are using hormones produced in the female body to "soften" and buffer the Androstenone. However, it is my opinion that these ingredients ruin the masculine status of pheromone products.

I am not a formulator or a pheromone expert. So, like everyone else I just try it out to see what happens.

I gave Classic Man a good and true run. Classic Man came stumbling out of the gate with the price disparity and the leaking bottle. It continued to stumble in the area of performance.

The ad copy on their website is totally not my experience with the product. This is not unusual in our world. In fact, for the lower end companies heavy marketing is the norm.

I urge everyone to try this product for yourself. However know this, I have an "I told you so" in my back pocket that I will whip out from time to time.

So let me ask this....Did you ever try Erox? If you have, you are saying that Classic Man is worse than Erox?

Did you ever try Arouse RX? I did....Both of these products, I would gladly agree did not work in anyway for me.

I will give you credit for this...Your tone in your writing is better than I expected.

If your experience was truly that poor, then ok....It just surprises me that's all. Go forth and concur.
03-03-2017 2:31 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-03-2017 2:42 PM

(03-03-2017 2:26 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I read what you wrote and if I misunderstood something then perhaps it wasn't clearly stated. I'll try to be direct so that people don't have to figure out my nuance. You go to the look and feel of their website to make a judgment on the blends?

Again, you're misrepresenting my post. I never made any judgement on their blend as you claim.

You said "Every aspect of PG's products appear generic"

Apex, for instance, has great products that have always worked for me, but if I made a judgement based on their website alone, I probably wouldn't have tried them. PXS has a great website, but I haven't had success with everything they sell.

Again, there was no judgement from me, but simply stating that it is reasonable to be skeptical given the hyperbolic website copy.

And every company has some redundancy: Social blend, Sexual Blend, Comfort Blend, Alpha blend....But each one is unique in its own way and can be used in its own way.

I was referring to companies that only produce redundant products, hence the companies (not products) listed.

When I wear Titan, I am Alpha dog and I'm loud and out there....I wear A314 rev 32 and I'm quiet and commanding....I wear Wolf and I'm friendly and people like me, but maybe some are a bit disrespectful....I wear Captain and people are respectful, like I'm their father or mentor.....All are alpha products and they all have their usefulness.

As for Erox....I agree in that I have a bottle and it didn't work for me. I've tried Classic Man and it's not an Erox type product.

And here is the thing....There are great mixes, good mixes, and put in the category of your choice.

From what I wrote and read, Classic Man is a good mix. The value, for me at least, is that it doesn't offend anyone and it enhances the reactions you get and it comes off as natural....So nube friendly....environment friendly.

Darklord, at this point it's probably best if you no longer read my posts moving forward, as I don't have time to explain each and every nuance of my writing to you. Please disregard any future posts/threads from me moving forward to avoid any further miscommunication or misrepresentation.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 2:47 PM by theLaw.)
03-03-2017 2:42 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-03-2017 2:50 PM

(03-03-2017 2:31 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  So let me ask this....Did you ever try Erox?

Paradox's-review of Erox

(03-03-2017 2:31 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  If you have, you are saying that Classic Man is worse than Erox?

Yes I felt it was worse than Erox. At least with Erox women were willing to have conversations with me. My office wife stopped speaking to me for the 3 weeks that I tested Classic Man.

(03-03-2017 2:31 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Did you ever try Arouse RX? I did....Both of these products, I would gladly agree did not work in anyway for me.

Never tried it and now I probably never will

(03-03-2017 2:31 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I will give you credit for this...Your tone in your writing is better than I expected.

Thank you, I try.

(03-03-2017 2:31 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  If your experience was truly that poor, then ok....It just surprises me that's all. Go forth and concur

Some may have a better experience than me with this product but I truly believe that NO ONE will have the experiences that the copy on the websites suggests. #alternatefacts

I really did not like this product. Not because of the ad copy or the scent or the fact that it leaked. I didn't like it because it did not work.

03-03-2017 2:50 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-03-2017 2:58 PM

(03-03-2017 2:50 PM)Paradox Wrote:  My office wife stopped speaking to me for the 3 weeks that I tested Classic Man.

may I ask ... what do u usually wear to the office ?

thanks

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-03-2017 2:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 25 6,939 03-15-2017 5:12 PM
Last Post: Big John