Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
P79- Is it 4-And********ol?
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

P79- Is it 4-And********ol?
08-03-2017 2:11 PM

Hey guys, I was inquiring about 4-And********ol (censored due to it being banned). I also posted on the forum that shall not be named to get THEIR feedback, lol.

This was a pheromone/hormone that used to be available in a spray form. I remember a steroid thread discussing its pheromonal effect and ability to attract women. Given its proximity to DHT, I believe it could be extremely potent as I believe DHT and its metabolites have excellent pheromonal properties, possibly the greatest.

This guy believes it to be 4-AD as well: https://smellscent.blogspot.ca/2006/12/a...ienol.html

My experiences with the sense of smell: Androstenediol and Androstadienol

Would love to hear your thoughts. Private messages welcome =)
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 2:11 PM by P4yn3.)
08-03-2017 2:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: P79- Is it 4-And********ol?
08-03-2017 3:10 PM

P79 is still being sold, so there's your hint on whether it's likely to be a banned substance. It may be worthy of testing, but it's almost certainly not P79 (assuming Androtics would prefer to stay in business - I imagine they would).
08-03-2017 3:10 PM
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2017 4:27 PM

(08-03-2017 3:10 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  P79 is still being sold, so there's your hint on whether it's likely to be a banned substance. It may be worthy of testing, but it's almost certainly not P79 (assuming Androtics would prefer to stay in business - I imagine they would).

Damn, maybe legally they can sell it as a diluted pheromone? Like if they add alcohol or some oil to it. I've heard of steroid users doing this in Australia and claiming it as a cologne.
08-03-2017 4:27 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-03-2017 5:41 PM

(08-03-2017 4:27 PM)P4yn3 Wrote:  Damn, maybe legally they can sell it as a diluted pheromone? Like if they add alcohol or some oil to it. I've heard of steroid users doing this in Australia and claiming it as a cologne.

Again, why would they risk doing this when they have legal things to sell? Ekscentra gave you a really good answer.
08-03-2017 5:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2017 6:05 PM

What's the point of being all secretive about androstenediol only to spell it out later? I read that blog. All it does is raise questions. The author quotes a supposed post without naming the forum that was the source of the quote or who wrote it. How does anyone know that it's a credible source? Where did the author of the post acquire this banned substance? Who is offering it as a pheromone product? From the blog author's description of androstadienol it's apparent that he knows little about the molecule. So basically you're making an assumption based on a questionable source quoting another questionable source. Yep sounds legit to me.
08-03-2017 6:05 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

08-04-2017 2:15 AM

(08-03-2017 6:05 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  From the blog author's description of androstadienol it's apparent that he knows little about the molecule. So basically you're making an assumption based on a questionable source quoting another questionable source. Yep sounds legit to me.

You are so far out of line with those comments that I couldn't not say something! That questionable source happens to be nbully79 who was a well respected veteran on the pherotalk forum over 10 years ago, and he has been a member of this forum for more than 7 years now.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-04-2017 2:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

08-04-2017 1:26 PM

(08-03-2017 3:10 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  P79 is still being sold, so there's your hint on whether it's likely to be a banned substance. It may be worthy of testing, but it's almost certainly not P79 (assuming Androtics would prefer to stay in business - I imagine they would).

The banned substance thing is a good question. Androsterone is banned as an anabolic substance in Florida and pheromones are still shipped to florida.

Testosterone is a schedule 3 drug as are most anabolic steroids for the USA DEA. But there are exemptions for testosterone being a schedule 3 drug when it is combined with estrogen(s) like Estradiol.

the link below shows some examples.

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/sched...c_list.pdf

It may be possible to use molecules that are on the Schedule 3 DEA list as pheromones if they are not a potential for abuse. I do not know of any super-physiological effects that come from microgram doses of anabolic steroids. I think that bodybuilders who abuse testosterone may be in the 1000mg/week range for their dosages. That is multiple orders of magnitude higher than any microgram dosage. Also when combined with other chemicals and scents for cologne/perfume application the use of the chemical is changed by its combination with other molecules.

Don't jump to the conclusion that endogenous human hormones aren't possibilities for Androtics P79. there may be legal ways to do it even if the molecule is on the Schedule 3 List.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
08-04-2017 1:26 PM

Share This Thread