Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

P106 + P74
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

P106 + P74
02-20-2017 2:14 PM

This review is from awhile back....I had to get my car inspected and the place that I have that done had warned me that I would pay an arm and a leg based on my last oil change visit when it came time for inspection.

1 spray of each to the side of the neck....I passed inspection and all they had to do was change out a break light. It's all men at this place....White and Asian guys.

I got a free drink and they were happy go lucky. They patted my back, shook my hand....Felt like I was running for office.

So pheromones don't only get you laid....sometimes they can get you a good deal too.

I am the Darklord and I approve of this message.
02-20-2017 2:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: P106 + P74
02-20-2017 2:21 PM

(02-20-2017 2:14 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  This review is from awhile back....I had to get my car inspected and the place that I have that done had warned me that I would pay an arm and a leg based on my last oil change visit when it came time for inspection.

1 spray of each to the side of the neck....I passed inspection and all they had to do was change out a break light. It's all men at this place....White and Asian guys.

I got a free drink and they were happy go lucky. They patted my back, shook my hand....Felt like I was running for office.

So pheromones don't only get you laid....sometimes they can get you a good deal too.

I am the Darklord and I approve of this message.

Cool. Glad to hear you didn't get the run around. What was the dosage per spray?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
02-20-2017 2:21 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-20-2017 3:27 PM

"p74: The “best friend” in a bottle

P74 was another favorite among pheromone users in the AD testing community. It’s been around for years, and was known as pretty much making everyone you come in contact with feel like they are your best friend. It provided a great mood lift, excellent rapport, and instant connections with other people. People felt empathetic towards the wearer, but often at the cost of respect.

While this molecule was useful for creating friendships, it wasn’t very good unless combined with other pheromones for attracting women. It creates a lot of comfort but you had to be very careful to not overdo it – or it would be suitably named Instant Friendzone. You also had to be careful dosing this, and combining with other molecules because using a little too much could effectively neuter any alpha or sexual type pheromones.

Anyway, I originally suspected this to be epiandrosterone. However, on later uses of the product I don’t think that’s the case. Either way, there are a lot of molecules that do similar things, and you don’t have to use unnamed molecules to achieve the same thing. I think it is slightly feminine, so I never was a huge fan of this one. Social cohesion is not something I really worry about when I am out with women

Its the article from the House of Phermones. https://houseofpheromones.com/androtics-...ernatives/

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 3:28 PM by greengrenade.)
02-20-2017 3:27 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-20-2017 5:23 PM

(02-20-2017 2:21 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Cool. Glad to hear you didn't get the run around. What was the dosage per spray?

2.5 mcg's of p106 and 7.5 mcg's of P74

Downside is that it makes me sluggish after sometime. I know that things can get overly friendly with P74 which is why I don't wear more than 1 spray. Only wore this combo twice.

My hope for posting is that people will try things that they have and report back. I realized that I try stuff all the time and don't always post about it.
02-20-2017 5:23 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Legendary Tales of P106 dorfmeister 18 7,963 06-04-2016 7:20 PM
Last Post: NP17