Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oxytocin Single Molecule
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Oxytocin Single Molecule
06-22-2019 9:28 PM

(06-22-2019 7:55 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Have you tested with Iso and hedione, and if so did you find a preference? I have hedione & hedione hc. I also have Iso, Timbersilk and Sylvamber. I'm curious about your findings.

Brave man to lead with b-nol. I have to be careful of my own filter with that one...Big Grin

I need to go back and visit some other products with oxytocin, like GoA, and see if I can improve an already great product with some new difusion ideas.

I think overall ISO is a better fit for Oxytocin for me because I love the natural scent of the ISO and really makes the Oxy much better in how long it lasts. What I run into is I HAVE to use a heavy DPG to alcohol base to make the OXY last along with B-nol as well. Really the best setup I have found is about a 60% PA to about 30-35% DPG with 5-10% ISO.

Also the Oxy is also best with A and B nol. anywhere from about a 50-50 to 30-70 of A nol to B nol is best I have found.

Personally I REALLY like Hedione and Hedione HC because I can go very heavy with a sexual/alpha blend and then the Hedione along with the OXY/Nol`s to real the strong ALpha/sexual blend in and smooth everything out for me.
06-22-2019 9:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-22-2019 10:58 PM

(06-22-2019 9:28 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  I think overall ISO is a better fit for Oxytocin for me because I love the natural scent of the ISO and really makes the Oxy much better in how long it lasts. What I run into is I HAVE to use a heavy DPG to alcohol base to make the OXY last along with B-nol as well. Really the best setup I have found is about a 60% PA to about 30-35% DPG with 5-10% ISO.

Also the Oxy is also best with A and B nol. anywhere from about a 50-50 to 30-70 of A nol to B nol is best I have found.

Personally I REALLY like Hedione and Hedione HC because I can go very heavy with a sexual/alpha blend and then the Hedione along with the OXY/Nol`s to real the strong ALpha/sexual blend in and smooth everything out for me.

My Sylvamber/IsoE (and also Sylvamber/Timbersilk) is at a 10% dilution in PA. I usually add a spray before adding my mix over top of it. I haven't added it directly to any blends yet (not sure why, but I'm chicken to Big Grin). You add your Iso undiluted, straight to your mix?

The Hedion/Hedione HC I have mixed at 2:1, also diluted to 10% in PA. Do you dilute yours? I haven't really played much with it. Do you just add it "to taste" (or in our case, "to preferred scent") or do you go by a percentage with that also?

I get that Hedione has fixative properties, but why couldn't adding oxytocin to any fragrance with a fixative be equally effective in helping with longevity?
I am new to oxytocin as a single, so maybe adding it to any fragrance does improve longevity and I just haven't read about it yet...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
06-22-2019 10:58 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

06-23-2019 12:50 PM

(06-22-2019 8:55 AM)Hombre Wrote:  i think that its just an estimate of a forum member that goa contains Oxycontin.

You are right!

I retract that part of my reply!

I cannot find anything anywhere in PT reviews or on their site that says oxytocin is part of GoA.

06-23-2019 12:50 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

06-24-2019 10:49 AM

(06-22-2019 9:28 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  I think overall ISO is a better fit for Oxytocin for me because I love the natural scent of the ISO and really makes the Oxy much better in how long it lasts. What I run into is I HAVE to use a heavy DPG to alcohol base to make the OXY last along with B-nol as well. Really the best setup I have found is about a 60% PA to about 30-35% DPG with 5-10% ISO.

I have a theory about this.
My oxy isn't from PT, but I was told it's in a heavy dpg to alcohol solution compared to the other singles from the same company. I'm even thinking that when I experiment with it I will go with dropper or roller bottles. I'll probably spray my sylvamber/Iso mix on first to (hopefully) lift it and then hope this high dpg makes it last. The first time I used my oxy straight out of the bottle from the vendor (minus a diffuser) it didn't seem to last, at least not for peak performance, for much more than an hour. I need to wear it some more to see how long residuals may last...perhaps there's an ebb and flow to it over duration?
Do you find combining with other mones extends the life at all or is it having the diffuser that seems to be key?

06-24-2019 10:49 AM

Share This Thread