Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Order Arrived - Fast Delivery - Thanks for the Samples!
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Order Arrived - Fast Delivery - Thanks for the Samples!
12-17-2012 5:51 AM

Got 2 15ml bottles of Cohesion and a large sized massage oil. All arrived intact, slight leakage (just only a little) of 1 bottles of Cohesion but other than that, great to see non(low)-leakage on bottles smaller than 30mls!! The samples unfortunately didn't survive. Connection and Domination are almost empty but what the heck, they're freebies anyway and were more than made up for by the extra bottle of massage oil thrown in (mini-size).

My order was done on Friday and I got it today. Mega Thumbs up for the really fast delivery man, I'm all ready to roll with Cohesion

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
12-17-2012 5:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Order Arrived - Fast Delivery - Thanks for the Samples!
12-17-2012 7:22 AM

(12-17-2012 5:51 AM)Gslinger Wrote:  Got 2 15ml bottles of Cohesion and a large sized massage oil. All arrived intact, slight leakage (just only a little) of 1 bottles of Cohesion but other than that, great to see non(low)-leakage on bottles smaller than 30mls!! The samples unfortunately didn't survive. Connection and Domination are almost empty but what the heck, they're freebies anyway and were more than made up for by the extra bottle of massage oil thrown in (mini-size).

My order was done on Friday and I got it today. Mega Thumbs up for the really fast delivery man, I'm all ready to roll with Cohesion

Domination leaked empty!?

Now the Postman rings twice Crazy
12-17-2012 7:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Order Arrived - Fast Delivery - Thanks for the Samples!
12-27-2012 10:11 PM

Yeah I agree that is really strange that domination leaked empty. Not doubting you, but those little oil dropper bottles are brilliant. I guess one out of hundreds is a pretty good ratio.

I understand those spray bottles and that is exactly why I won't sell a sample pack. Way to much work involved and they only snap on. I know they leak a bit. I'm wondering if it was some type of air pressure.

I'll see what I can do next time to make them more secure.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
12-27-2012 10:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just received my order! WOW SO FAST! X-OR 3 2,163 04-23-2015 11:30 PM
Last Post: Sylvian