Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: One true alpha pheromone?
Androsterone
Androstenone
P75
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One True Alpha Molecule
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: One True Alpha Molecule
10-24-2018 8:06 PM

P75 is one molecule, Bad wolf is a bunch of molecules. i don''t really know what p75 is in terms of chemical molecule other than a tag that Androtics put to stay secretive. I know P75 is within the none family but it is not androstAnone or Androstenone, so i have no further knowledge other than believing that P75 is in Badwolf due to some similar self effects other people have reported, that I experienced as well.

I even asked @MacCauley to try P75 and he experienced the same dark energy effects that I described to him before him going on with it. Could have sworn that thundr played around with it as well before he became a vendor but I have to dig that out or maybe I'm mistaken.

I never tried bad wolf yet but when two people I respect and trust confirm that SOME of the self effects you get from Bad wolf is similar to P75, then I can't argue that. The only person who really knows what P75 is Gary, the vendor for Liqud alchemy labs. He created wolf which gave good self effects but nothing close to p75. Then bad wolf came a
and people are reporting effects of p75 and so much more.
10-24-2018 8:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-25-2018 2:31 AM

I've tested both P75 and BW. My own findings is that P75 gives off a masculine vibe and didn't put me into a bad mood. As stated before it's just one molecule. BW is a BEAST to be reckoned with. Bad Wolf is a high none mix and it put me on edge and frankly made me want to fuck shit up and smash people.

I was on this shit for a week at work and one day I went off on a customer (this guy was putting money on my pocket) and I basically told him to go fuck himself. I said it with my office door open and the whole office was like "Bruh, what the fuck did he say to you?" All the dude was saying is that he wanted a measly $50 credit. Yep, over dumb shit I threw away a totally great customer.

The Dude abides...
10-25-2018 2:31 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-25-2018 8:35 AM

(10-25-2018 2:31 AM)andromun Wrote:  I've tested both P75 and BW. My own findings is that P75 gives off a masculine vibe and didn't put me into a bad mood. As stated before it's just one molecule. BW is a BEAST to be reckoned with. Bad Wolf is a high none mix and it put me on edge and frankly made me want to fuck shit up and smash people.

I was on this shit for a week at work and one day I went off on a customer (this guy was putting money on my pocket) and I basically told him to go fuck himself. I said it with my office door open and the whole office was like "Bruh, what the fuck did he say to you?" All the dude was saying is that he wanted a measly $50 credit. Yep, over dumb shit I threw away a totally great customer.

Man, that sounds rough. Hard to say what caused the aggression, but I understand why you would assume BW is a high Androstenone mix. I don't get that myself. The positive and vitality inducing self effects I get from P75 is what I get from BW. I get more aggression from AV, AM and New Pheromone Additive which I consider Androstenone heavy mixes.

The difference is that BW has more molecules than merely P75. Probably some Androstenone as well and maybe those 2 molecules together can set some people off based on personal chemistry. I'm reaching here.

P75 alone didn't cause any major reactions in other people during my testing. Not even close to BW. I believe there's some kind of focus molecule (TAF?) in BW and social buffers which makes the wearer more talkative and surrounding people more willing to engage. I'm by no means an expert on single molecules, but this is my theory after a lot of BW usage.
10-25-2018 8:35 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-25-2018 12:44 PM

(10-25-2018 8:35 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  P75 alone didn't cause any major reactions in other people during my testing. Not even close to BW. I believe there's some kind of focus molecule (TAF?) in BW and social buffers which makes the wearer more talkative and surrounding people more willing to engage. I'm by no means an expert on single molecules, but this is my theory after a lot of BW usage.

That's an interesting observation about BW. I can't lie to anyone here, I tested BW for about 3 weeks and sold off here on the forum. Crazy how this mone made me fly off the handle. What's more crazy is that I never got that reaction from a314 when it was good.

Who knows, maybe when I was testing BW I had some shit going on that already had me sour and BW made it worse.

The Dude abides...
10-25-2018 12:44 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-25-2018 1:20 PM

(10-25-2018 12:44 PM)andromun Wrote:  That's an interesting observation about BW. I can't lie to anyone here, I tested BW for about 3 weeks and sold off here on the forum. Crazy how this mone made me fly off the handle. What's more crazy is that I never got that reaction from a314 when it was good.

Who knows, maybe when I was testing BW I had some shit going on that already had me sour and BW made it worse.

What’s up, Andromum?

I can’t prove this, but I think that something else in BW may be causing the hyper reactions. Why? I’ve worn all of the molecules listed above and think about a cake for a second. I like cake and cake consists of several ingredients. Now if I just crack some eggs in a bowl and start chowing done. Then that’s not cake and I don’t get the cake effects. So which cake ingredient is the best? For me....It has to be the whole cake.

Ok, I have AQ too and also experienced fits of rage over minor sleights. Then I started doing mindful meditation and could control it. I recognize what’s happening and then I just shift. Some say that I’m a full of shift and that might be true.

Here is the thing...I’ve worn straight Androstenone and not had those effects. New Pheromone Additive.....not had those effects. M3X.....not those effects.

So my guess is that maybe Gary has found herbal extracts deep in some Rain forest or far away island that consists one part galapagos turtle dick and two parts jaguar scrotum and one part flower of the rain forest and that causes crazy effects.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018 1:22 PM by DarkLord1.)
10-25-2018 1:20 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-25-2018 1:29 PM

I totally agree, there is something in BW that just turned me into an angry dude for no good reason. Gary did add something in there that perhaps doesn't agree with me. Good tip about the meditation part...something I don't do enough of.

The Dude abides...
10-25-2018 1:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-25-2018 4:05 PM

Andromun, I've had similar experiences with both BW and M3X. I think the none + whatever disinhibition molecule in them causes it.
This was a goal for garry. To help people just say whatever their thinking rather than pussy foot around.
10-25-2018 4:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Alpha vs True Instinct E J 3 861 06-16-2019 8:27 PM
Last Post: stld82
  True love vs nude alpha Starzjk 1 2,448 11-26-2015 2:37 PM
Last Post: Phyros
  A314 vs True Alpha (by truepheromones.com) Coolkat 18 9,688 09-06-2013 6:07 AM
Last Post: toutsif
  True Alpha + True Love + True Instinct sigilyph 4 4,074 08-21-2012 6:48 PM
Last Post: BigSexy
  A314 or true alpha peter piper 10 5,470 08-13-2012 10:47 AM
Last Post: Coolkat