Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On the base of ma cack
oms123
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

On the base of ma cack
11-21-2011 1:41 AM

So yesterday night I took a girl out ice skating (Latina, 22) whom I've been seeing for about a month now.

Put on 2 sprays of True Love (on gills), 30 mcg of Androstanone (under neck), 1 spray of True Charisma(back of neck), 20 mcg of Androstatrione, 40 mcg of Beta TH-DOC, and 1 drop of Primitive dirty on the base of my cock just in case ;D

I noticed that the receptionist (caucasian female mid/early 20's) kept sharp eye contact with me and never broke it whilst purchasing into the rink. She completely ignored the girl I was with.
I also noticed some looks and smiles coming from some of the ladies around the rink, but I didn't pay much attention to them.

Anyhoo, had a good time at the ice skating rink, lots of cuddling, holding hands and whatnot. She seemed really into me as usual, but was a bit more touchy feely that evening.

After we left, went into my car, put on some good music, and exchanged saliva. About 5 minutes into to kissing, she was feeling on my broadsword.

Unzipped, had some hand play. I suggested that she'd use her mouth, because obviously, it would feel better. She agreed, but told me tongue only. Once she got on, the first minute was nice, then she transformed into a super popsicle eating machine. Epic throat, blew my load, spoke some cunninglinguistics and had Dennys afterwards.

I feel like the Primitive Dirty played a big role in the game of pleasure last night. I'm going to experiment and spray all different kinds of stuff on my member.

Peace and Chicken Grease Smile
11-21-2011 1:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

RE: On the base of ma cack
11-21-2011 3:20 AM

Hi there oldsmansam ...

what have you seen from the Androstatrione ?

that's one of molecules i'd like to get into my hands at the moment ...

and do you have enough of it so that you could sell me some ?

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-21-2011 3:20 AM
oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-21-2011 5:35 AM

Just PM'ed you
11-21-2011 5:35 AM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2011 8:11 AM

(11-21-2011 1:41 AM)oldmansam253 Wrote:  So yesterday night I took a girl out ice skating (Latina, 22) whom I've been seeing for about a month now.

Put on 2 sprays of True Love (on gills), 30 mcg of Androstanone (under neck), 1 spray of True Charisma(back of neck), 20 mcg of Androstatrione, 40 mcg of Beta TH-DOC, and 1 drop of Primitive dirty on the base of my cock just in case ;D

I noticed that the receptionist (caucasian female mid/early 20's) kept sharp eye contact with me and never broke it whilst purchasing into the rink. She completely ignored the girl I was with.
I also noticed some looks and smiles coming from some of the ladies around the rink, but I didn't pay much attention to them.

Anyhoo, had a good time at the ice skating rink, lots of cuddling, holding hands and whatnot. She seemed really into me as usual, but was a bit more touchy feely that evening.

After we left, went into my car, put on some good music, and exchanged saliva. About 5 minutes into to kissing, she was feeling on my broadsword.

Unzipped, had some hand play. I suggested that she'd use her mouth, because obviously, it would feel better. She agreed, but told me tongue only. Once she got on, the first minute was nice, then she transformed into a super popsicle eating machine. Epic throat, blew my load, spoke some cunninglinguistics and had Dennys afterwards.

I feel like the Primitive Dirty played a big role in the game of pleasure last night. I'm going to experiment and spray all different kinds of stuff on my member.

Peace and Chicken Grease Smile

:laugh4::laugh4:
Oldmansam:
If you're not already writing young adult romance novels you need to get on it.
Throw in a vampire or two and we're looking at Twilight episode here.
Loved it. Girl in love
11-27-2011 8:11 AM
oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-30-2011 1:38 PM

(11-27-2011 8:11 AM)FUNNER Wrote:  :laugh4::laugh4:
Oldmansam:
If you're not already writing young adult romance novels you need to get on it.
Throw in a vampire or two and we're looking at Twilight episode here.
Loved it. Girl in love

Haha, glad you enjoyed it Big Grin

Mabye I should start writing novels.

A story about a halfling vampire who is depressed because he's egocentric, but can't see his reflection. So he feeds off human attention hears about Pheromones, got some, but OD'ed and got the invisible effect... his life will suck ;D
11-30-2011 1:38 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Androstenol in OIL BASE Pagodeiro 1 3,909 10-24-2010 7:31 PM
Last Post: FUNNER