Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OH MY GOD *horror*
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

OH MY GOD *horror*
01-15-2010 6:01 PM

I just took a look at love-scent and I don't see Essence of Woman there anymore. 

Can somebody convince me that I'm not searching well...please?

01-15-2010 6:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: OH MY GOD *horror*
01-15-2010 6:09 PM

I don't know if it still is but the online store used to be setup so that if something was out of stock (even if just temporarily) it would disappear from the website until restocked. I found that out when looking to buy another bottle of Scent of Eros .

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-15-2010 6:09 PM
Nehve1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-15-2010 10:56 PM

(01-15-2010 6:01 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  

I just took a look at love-scent and I don't see Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) there anymore. 

No..I think it's true.  Some of the ladies at PT have been saying the same thing.

01-15-2010 10:56 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-16-2010 6:02 AM

Holy Shit,  LOL  I hope its jut out of stock.  The oil blend is good but I like the original much better.  Try checking other stores. 

Tisha

01-16-2010 6:02 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-16-2010 6:12 AM

(01-15-2010 6:01 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  

I just took a look at love-scent and I don't see Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) there anymore. 

(01-16-2010 6:02 AM)Tisha Wrote:  

Holy Shit,  LOL  I hope its jut out of stock.  The oil blend is good but I like the original much better.  Try checking other stores. 

:eek: 

Maybe MtnJim will see this thread and enlighten us.

Dear God, let us pray it's just outta stock.:angel:

Bella

01-16-2010 6:12 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

01-16-2010 11:02 AM

LP has the cops in spray form now sweety. I think Dianne makes them available that way, too?
01-16-2010 11:02 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-16-2010 5:06 PM

I am not having any luck with Dianes copulin product just yet.  I have them in oil and sprays but I haven't finished testing the sprays.  A bunch of girl friends and I are going out later and we are gonna give it another go.  Two of us will wear Dianes and two of us will wear Essence of Woman . 

Does LP have Essence of Woman  in alcohol like the original or is it like the oil one

I like the oil Essence of Woman  but not as much as the original one.   I did the same test as above with the oil and the original won out.   I do love BI though more then just the plan Essence of Woman . 

I do hope Bruce is not discontinuing it.

Jimmmmmmmmmm   :angel:  

Tisha  

01-16-2010 5:06 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

01-16-2010 6:56 PM

(01-16-2010 6:02 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Holy Shit, LOL I hope its jut out of stock. The oil blend is good but I like the original much better. Try checking other stores.

Tisha

Oh honey, I searched for it in many different places.

They even closed their ebay shop (it doesn't exist anymore) and I tried to look for it in pheromonesprays.com ... and it's apparently out of stock....

(01-16-2010 6:12 AM)Bella Wrote:  Dear God, let us pray it's just outta stock.

Oh my god...yes.

(01-16-2010 11:02 AM)Beccah1 Wrote:  LP has the cops in spray form now sweety. I think Dianne makes them available that way, too?

I know but I really don't prefer oil-based pheromone products - I live in a cold environment so oils don't get diffused very well unless someone is like a few feet away from me. I get more from pure alcohol-based Pheromones. *sigh*

Diane's products are great, but I don't get strong sexual reactions like I do with straight Essence of Woman .
01-16-2010 6:56 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-17-2010 12:32 AM

Mara has a spray version of Essence of Woman still available at LP. I'm not sure of the medium, though.

I'm seriously considering trying a silicone based spray or blend and seeing how that affect my cops. I seem to get slightly more mileage with mixing them with some of Mara's non-pheromone potions, still without seeing any negative effects. I'm not sure if that is the fragrance or if it is the medium that gives it that little extra push.

Anyway, if you are seriously out of Essence of Woman , you should try the spray form of Essence of Woman from LP.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2010 12:33 AM by Diane999.)
01-17-2010 12:32 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-17-2010 1:02 AM

(01-17-2010 12:32 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  Mara has a spray version of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) still available at LP. I'm not sure of the medium, though. I'm seriously considering trying a silicone based spray or blend and seeing how that affect my cops. I seem to get slightly more mileage with mixing them with some of Mara's non-pheromone potions, still without seeing any negative effects. I'm not sure if that is the fragrance or if it is the medium that gives it that little extra push. Anyway, if you are seriously out of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ), you should try the spray form of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) from LP. Diane
Diane hi, i just decided to take a look in at this as it was at the top of todays posts and my curiosity got the better of me and now having checked it out i am just a little confused.

I understand that you have a perfecty good copulins concentrate contained within an oil base that may be obtained from your cops and phero store if i am not mistaken as i have a sample also and it appears as good if not even superior than other versions i have come in contact with, then why is there somewhat of a panic going on just because Essence of Woman is not immediatelly available ? 

In fact thismorning as i was going out i opened the console of the car and went for a small dab of of your cops in oil to compliment my mix i was in a hurry and ended up with a drop that i plastered onto the back of my neck with the residue on my chiny tip hi ho and ready to go and go was i, and there was certainly no mistaking the dynamics of your cops, at least not until i had become sensitised, i had a good day so much in fact that it is 4 pm and i am er recouperating from the benefits of a great mix sigh, no matter i will recharge and do it all over again and again.... 

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-17-2010 1:02 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Conversation taken from " OMG *horror* Tisha 26 10,950 01-20-2010 7:34 AM
Last Post: Tisha