Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
pam2
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
02-01-2016 4:41 AM

I am so sorry beautiful, too late reply to your
question, ;-(. I have not had the A1 and aim to take it in the near future, all this time I only wear straigt NA or a combination NA + CERTO (regarding CERTO containing good amount of A1) and yes this slightly reduces my intimidation factor, this is another great combo if you dont have A1. But now my CERTO is already finished lol. There are good A1 recommendation for me to pick? As many ppl here Love
Scent has a very good effect, or I had to choose from other vendors?
02-01-2016 4:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

02-01-2016 10:56 AM

(02-01-2016 4:41 AM)pam2 Wrote:  I am so sorry beautiful, too late reply to your
question, ;-(. I have not had the Androstadienone and aim to take it in the near future, all this time I only wear straigt NA or a combination NA + CERTO (regarding CERTO containing good amount of Androstadienone ) and yes this slightly reduces my intimidation factor, this is another great combo if you dont have Androstadienone . But now my CERTO is already finished lol. There are good Androstadienone recommendation for me to pick? As many ppl here Love Scent has a very good effect, or I had to choose from other vendors?

I say they all work. Experiment all you like, but if you found that Love Scent's A-1 is very good for YOU, why change?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 10:57 AM by MMM.)
02-01-2016 10:56 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-01-2016 4:21 PM

MMM makes sense...and for the purpose of relevancy to the company section, LAL A1 works for me, albeit a bit on the pricey side. Smile

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
02-01-2016 4:21 PM
pam2
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-01-2016 7:21 PM

(02-01-2016 10:56 AM)MMM Wrote:  I say they all work. Experiment all you like, but if you found that Love Scent's A-1 is very good for YOU, why change?

No I didn't try it yet, never had before. I just want to be assured by you all, because I plan on buying the A1 in the near future for a more lethal combination with my NA, and also is there any suggestions for combinations with my (plain) NUDE?
(02-01-2016 4:21 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  MMM makes sense...and for the purpose of relevancy to the company section, LAL Androstadienone works for me, albeit a bit on the pricey side. Smile

OK beauty, thank you :-)
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 7:23 PM by pam2.)
02-01-2016 7:21 PM
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

02-08-2016 10:40 AM

Review - Nude

Tested for - 3-4 weeks daily

Dose - Found out quickly that 6 drops is my sweet spot

Application point - Neck

Cover scent - Calvin Klein IN2U

Testing areas - In everyday life. I don't work but like to shop and walk around town

General Thoughts

I have Nude in a Euro dropper bottle and it works well. It's not as thin a liquid as for example Bad Wolf is, so you don't need to be very careful. I spilled one drop once.

It has a mild smell that gives me a pleasant feeling as a self-effect. Hard to describe, but just a calm type of pleasant feeling.

Results

I think I've read somewhere that this product is one of the most underrated ones. It would not surprise me. If you're used to more intense products, you might miss the effects Nude has. It gives more subtle effects and it takes some focus to notice them.

At first I thought it was doing nothing and was ready to return it. But Garry said I could use up the whole bottle if I wanted to and then return it still. So I figured to just use it for a while.

I was used to products like AV, BW and OD. It takes nothing to notice the results of those. Although, you're still missing more subtle clues if you over-focus on the blatant ones.

But I was used to those and thought Nude was doing nothing. Until I started to pay attention more. That, combined with noticing subtle patterns changing in my interactions, made me realize it does do something. It's just on a subtle level.

Btw, one thing I've learned is that there can be immense power in subtlety. Don't mistake subtle for weak.

What I observed were friendlier interactions, but with a definite undertone of attraction, mildly simmering below the surface. I've used Hypnotica, I had it as a sample. And that was clearly purely social. Nude has an almost mysterious sense of attraction that it generates. It's very comfortable and mild and it takes skill to take it from there.

It doesn't work on the lust/heavy sexual response level.

So it has strong social/subtle attraction effects with people just feeling better. Friendliness and flirting from girls. But also subtle flirting, not the heavy stuff. And tiny hints. Body language that indicates that they are friendly toward you as well are attracted. I found that if you act on those, you can ramp things up very quickly. It seems to take away resistance. It builds a good foundation and the lack of resistance really surprised me.

In general, both men and women are more friendly and themselves around me when I wear this. Less pretending, you know, the social front they put up. More casual, relaxed, and just being themselves. The self-effects caused that in myself as well.

Repeated exposure, even if that exposure was just a minute a few times really works. Nude shines best there. You can have some small-talk with a girl a couple of times for just a really short while and the 3rd or 4th time she's really into you surprisingly deeply.

Although that's the most powerful effect of Nude, I can also easily see it being useful for short seduction/lays scenarios. I don't go all the way to the sex at the moment since I'm kind of approaching a relationship with someone I really like. But it's not near official enough for it to be wrong to sleep with any woman I want. But that's just me. I have that girl on my mind and it makes me lose interest in sleeping with other women.

But I did take it fairly far. One first-time encounter resulting in making out at my place. She wasn't even as disappointed as women can get that I stopped it there. The friendliness causes a kind of compassionate and forgiving attitude towards you.

Conclusion

Nude is a great product. It takes some time to get used to what it does. The effects are subtle, so you need to be able to notice them. But if you can, and you can learn that very well by wearing it for a while btw, you can see a whole lot of positive responses.

Personally, I really like it. And it's not surprising if it's underrated. But, if you get a bottle and it's empty and it just didn't do the trick, Garry is very easy when it comes to people returning the products they're not satisfied with. So if the product fits with what you'd like to try, go for it! (Geez, I'm starting to sound like I'm selling something. I'm not. I don't get a penny for it, am not an affiliate and spent considerable time making sure to simply write a good report.)

So, that's it. I hope this is useful.

P.S. Don't get Calvin Klein's IN2U cologne. It's poor quality. It smells nice but it fades quickly and hardly has any range. I'm just using it since Nude has such a mild smell and little none in it, but if I try a different product, I will probably need to switch to my beloved Davidoff again.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 10:55 AM by Mr. E #2.)
02-08-2016 10:40 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-08-2016 2:42 PM

Great post MikeM, re NUDE has been one of my fav products since its inception, my sweet spot is 4-5 drops, in the beginning i thought just because it was a cheaper product that it was weak and therefore i was using 8-10 drops and noticing nothing so i gave most of the product away apart from about 1 ml,

then about a month later and out without an app i found the NUDE in the car console and applied 5 dr and oh boy what a magic day it became so many hits i was amazed, i continued to use the little that i had remaining every day worked great and then promptly ordered more.

NUDE also makes for a really great mixer starting with a base of around 4 dr it can make just about any other formula come alive.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-08-2016 2:42 PM
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

02-08-2016 2:49 PM

(02-08-2016 2:42 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Great post MikeM, re NUDE has been one of my fav products since its inception, my sweet spot is 4-5 drops, in the beginning i thought just because it was a cheaper product that it was weak and therefore i was using 8-10 drops and noticing nothing so i gave most of the product away apart from about 1 ml,

then about a month later and out without an app i found the NUDE in the car console and applied 5 dr and oh boy what a magic day it became so many hits i was amazed, i continued to use the little that i had remaining every day worked great and then promptly ordered more.

NUDE also makes for a really great mixer starting with a base of around 4 dr it can make just about any other formula come alive.

Garry told me you can mix Nude with Bad Wolf to create a milder Bad Wolf or heavier Nude.

I can see what you mean. If you combo, Nude is an awesome base.
02-08-2016 2:49 PM
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

02-08-2016 3:03 PM

Just dug up an old conversation between Garry and me about Nude which is interesting for this thread. I had tried it for a while at that point. This started on Jan. 6th, after I decided to not return Nude and give it some time:

=

Me:

Regarding Nude, I’ll give it a little while longer and see if I do start to see results. I’ve read on the forum it sometimes takes a while to notice a pattern in the reponses people have.

Garry:

Hey,

That is true, and the better you get at seeing the subtle patterns the easier it is to capitalize on things in general. It's like, have you ever been around a guy that a chick really likes, but he has no clue, and when you tell him, he won't believe you. Well just like you can see it with him before he can, others can see it even before that. I thought I was damn good, but I was around a guy recently who could see a females attraction coming before I even had a clue she knew I existed. It has been many years since I have been impressed, but he showed me I still have things to learn. So that is something I'm working on now. Before that if you had asked me, I would have told you I could see attraction from the start. I was way wrong.

=

I guess there's always something to learn.
02-08-2016 3:03 PM
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

02-09-2016 1:35 AM

I would like to add, Nude is a nice product to tone down guys who are hyped. "There's an ass! There's some boobs! Let's go for it!!". Not saying it doesn't work and it works on a certain type of girl, but it also leads to shallow connections. I've done it. Everyone's done it.

If you're this hyped up type of guy, Nude is perfect. Don't be tempted by getting NA, I know what you're like. Smile

No, just the regular Nude. Laid back, relaxed, building meaningful connections that you can make sexual if you want to.
02-09-2016 1:35 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-14-2016 10:14 AM

So just wondering guys, any good combos for the college aged group?

I was thinking nude+xist? Or maybe nude+taboo?

Any thoughts?
03-14-2016 10:14 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread