Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
10-03-2022 2:43 PM

(10-02-2022 5:25 PM)MrBananas2022 Wrote:  Hi,
So I wore 6 drops of nude. I noticed one woman with dilated pupils when talking to me, and one older woman hanging around me for no reason. She was hanging around me until another woman I was talking to asked her "do you need help with something?" Then she said no and left.

It took about 20 minutes for me to notice any self effects. Other people didn't look more beautiful, but it was like I was ignoring what I didn't like and focused on what I liked. Weird but very interesting experience.

I'm not sure if women experience nude the same way men do. If the guy seems more attractive in their eyes, or if they feel something else when exposed.

Sounds like a fun experience. Weird but obviously triggered by the pheromones.

I didn't see the lingering around from Nude (but then again: I mostly wear less drops), but I noticed it with other products. It's seems like they just have to stay close to you, without knowing why or even without choosing to do so. Like they were an avatar, driven by somebody else, who's taking a bathroom break, just when the avatar was close to you. Could pheromones break free will?

I do see the beautifying effects also on others though. Maybe not as strong as women do, but it's clearly there for me. (I did notice it sometimes the next morning. A woman didn't look as stunning as the night before, when I had Nude on. But I did never regret the night for it. And when I would have been drunk the night before, I probably would have another, maybe somehow beautified perspective on the woman too.)

You did trigger me to try some higher dose Nude coming time. Just to see what happens. It's on my pheromone-to-do-list.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2022 2:44 PM by Mr Level 1.)
10-03-2022 2:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-08-2022 11:05 AM

Tomorrow I have a second date with a 26 year old woman. I would like to take them with me on a hiking trip where I am traveling with the Erasmus students. I wore Tusc on the first date. Tusc is a masculine alpha, while nude makes you feel much younger.

Is it a good idea that I switch from Tusc to Nude on the second date or should I switch to Casanova? Or should I try Tusc + Nude combo on my second date? How does nude affect other men? Does nude teach other men buddy to buddy, respect or disrespect? If I take my date with me, I want to generate social proof. My goal with my date is that I stay in her memory and approach us sexually.
10-08-2022 11:05 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2022 4:07 PM

Today I had a second date with the 26 year old Asian woman. I wore 1 drop of Tusc with 2 drops of Nude. I took her to this Erasmus event and was able to show a part of my life. She doesn't dare to approach other people. I stayed with her first and then we started talking to different people. I'm more extroverted than they are and approach other people in Erasmus events. She was very grateful and was happy that I took her with me. I stayed with the people from the Erasmus group and made new contacts. I meet a French guy with hippie style and a mustache. The conversation was friendly at first but when I asked him if he was a hippie he gave me a rude response by ignoring me. That's typically French. Then I met a pretty French woman. She was friendly to me too, but when she was chatting with her friends, she turned her back on me. I don't know if that was her intention or if she just wanted to chat with her friends. Many people consider the French people rude. Maybe next time she'll be more friendly. The French, like the Austrians, have their own ways. People can be unpredictable at any time.

Later I got to know other people from different cultures. A Turkish woman HB9 is married and I felt touches. I talked to different people. Normally I'm introverted in a group of German people but with the Erasmus people it's easier for me to train my social skills. I wish I had discovered these ESN groups (Erasmus Network Students) sooner. I exchanged numbers and Instagram with different people and showed the Turkish woman perfumes that I want to sell next time. She touched me more often and could feel it. I think I could feel the effect of nude.
10-09-2022 4:07 PM
bootysage
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2022 9:18 AM

Do you guys feel that Nude can be beta-fying when used in large amounts? Like 8 drops.
11-07-2022 9:18 AM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2022 12:58 AM

(11-07-2022 9:18 AM)bootysage Wrote:  Do you guys feel that Nude can be beta-fying when used in large amounts? Like 8 drops.

I find that Nude get beta even at 2-3 drops when I apply on my wrists.

Maybe I should try applying on my neck or chest?
12-01-2022 12:58 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

sith667
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2022 1:11 PM

(11-07-2022 9:18 AM)bootysage Wrote:  Do you guys feel that Nude can be beta-fying when used in large amounts? Like 8 drops.

in what way do you mean?

Alpha Dream: L2k, Glace
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf,
Androtics Direct: Instant Female Magic, Dirty (old bottles. Not sure if they still work)
12-02-2022 1:11 PM

Share This Thread