Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
09-17-2022 6:44 AM

I've used a lot of Nude (+other products from LAL) and I never experienced anything like lower libido or unexpected increased weight.

Maybe it's some psychological self effect: when everybody thinks you're beautiful and treats you like that, you might get some lazy mind: no need to physically accomplish anything, since you're already beautiful and loved. No need to prove anything by trying to have sex or to work out in the gym.

Maybe same reason that truly beautiful people aren't always the most horny ones.

(I did get a lower libido from NENO, though. Maybe DHEA, not sure yet.

I just (8 uses in three weeks) started with Methoxyestratetraenone (true love), but only on my shirt. Didn't notice any negative self effects. Only that most women want to touch me.)
09-17-2022 6:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrBananas2022
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-25-2022 5:06 PM

I got a bottle of nude and tested it twice. I had some reading to do so went to the library on 2 different days. Mainly to see self effects but also interacted with some people for a small amount of time
First time I used 2 drops and didn't notice anything different. No self effects either besides a headache.
Second time I used 4 drops and again no difference in interactions. Felt a bit spacey and had a headache. People didn't seem better looking. A library isn't the best place to test since people are there to read and not socialize. One benefit is that it is easier to see body language because the only real variable is the mones bc there is so little talking going on.
09-25-2022 5:06 PM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

09-26-2022 7:03 AM

(09-25-2022 5:06 PM)MrBananas2022 Wrote:  I got a bottle of nude and tested it twice. I had some reading to do so went to the library on 2 different days. Mainly to see self effects but also interacted with some people for a small amount of time
First time I used 2 drops and didn't notice anything different. No self effects either besides a headache.
Second time I used 4 drops and again no difference in interactions. Felt a bit spacey and had a headache. People didn't seem better looking. A library isn't the best place to test since people are there to read and not socialize. One benefit is that it is easier to see body language because the only real variable is the mones bc there is so little talking going on.

For some lazy-over-the-top hits I used Nude in combination with Wolf. Remember that you project to be some relaxed dude. Sort of good looking, experienced leader of a surf gang or something. (At least, that's what it projects for me.)

Young women stealing glances, hair flips, smiling to me, agreeing with what I say (even when it's nonsense), easy to turn to keno, more touching, kissing. I tested it in the train, which has some simularities with the library.

I remember one young woman (exactly my type, about 20), who sat across me (1 - 1.5 meter away) for 30 minutes. I didn't change a word with her (it was that fase of my testing), I just answered one of her smiles to me once. When she got out, she passed the window. Our eyes crossed and she waved and smiled to me. (It almost sounds cruel now I write it down. But she only saw a man in the train, which gave her a nice dream that night.)

1-2 drops of Nude, 1 drop of Wolf.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2022 7:11 AM by Mr Level 1.)
09-26-2022 7:03 AM
definus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2022 3:26 PM

I tested Nude and I didn't feel the beautification effects but I had self effects like a "fun" social where I felt more playful and optimistic. I think it also made other people (mainly men who I work with because I don't work with many women) be more open to talking to me and joking around with me.
09-26-2022 3:26 PM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

09-27-2022 6:54 AM

(09-26-2022 3:26 PM)definus Wrote:  I tested Nude and I didn't feel the beautification effects but I had self effects like a "fun" social where I felt more playful and optimistic. I think it also made other people (mainly men who I work with because I don't work with many women) be more open to talking to me and joking around with me.

Probably men aren't so impressed by the beautification, I guess. Try to use it around some women, they'll notice.

I'm not sure about everyone on this forum, but I think most people noticed the beautification effects of Nude, for many years now. Probably the most consistent beautification product out there.

What was your dose and application points?
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2022 6:55 AM by Mr Level 1.)
09-27-2022 6:54 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

MrBananas2022
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2022 11:11 AM

(09-26-2022 7:03 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  For some lazy-over-the-top hits I used Nude in combination with Wolf. Remember that you project to be some relaxed dude. Sort of good looking, experienced leader of a surf gang or something. (At least, that's what it projects for me.)

Young women stealing glances, hair flips, smiling to me, agreeing with what I say (even when it's nonsense), easy to turn to keno, more touching, kissing. I tested it in the train, which has some simularities with the library.

I remember one young woman (exactly my type, about 20), who sat across me (1 - 1.5 meter away) for 30 minutes. I didn't change a word with her (it was that fase of my testing), I just answered one of her smiles to me once. When she got out, she passed the window. Our eyes crossed and she waved and smiled to me. (It almost sounds cruel now I write it down. But she only saw a man in the train, which gave her a nice dream that night.)

1-2 drops of Nude, 1 drop of Wolf.

Wolf will probably be the next mone I buy, so it's good to know it pairs well with Nude. I'll up the dose of nude to 6 drops and see what happens next time.
09-27-2022 11:11 AM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

09-27-2022 11:24 AM

(09-27-2022 11:11 AM)MrBananas2022 Wrote:  Wolf will probably be the next mone I buy, so it's good to know it pairs well with Nude. I'll up the dose of nude to 6 drops and see what happens next time.

Yes, over the top mones! That can be so fun sometimes. Enjoy being 'that guy with the looks'.

And Wolf is a good product to have in your arsenal. You can wear it in a bar and in the workplace. Not too hard to understand.

(Some products can give weird hits. They are harder to see any consistency in the reactions of people. In the LAL assortment that would be AV (Aqua Vitae) and Voodoo, in my humble opinion.)

But don't forget to enjoy what you already have, before starting new adventures.

I'm curious for the 6 drops Nude experience.
09-27-2022 11:24 AM
definus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2022 9:01 AM

(09-27-2022 6:54 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  Probably men aren't so impressed by the beautification, I guess. Try to use it around some women, they'll notice.

I'm not sure about everyone on this forum, but I think most people noticed the beautification effects of Nude, for many years now. Probably the most consistent beautification product out there.

What was your dose and application points?
I put 2.5 drops on my neck and 0.5 split between my arms.
09-29-2022 9:01 AM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

09-29-2022 9:55 AM

(09-29-2022 9:01 AM)definus Wrote:  I put 2.5 drops on my neck and 0.5 split between my arms.

Doesn't sound like OD-ing. You could go a drop up or a drop down, but it should generally give some results.
09-29-2022 9:55 AM
MrBananas2022
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2022 5:25 PM

Hi,
So I wore 6 drops of nude. I noticed one woman with dilated pupils when talking to me, and one older woman hanging around me for no reason. She was hanging around me until another woman I was talking to asked her "do you need help with something?" Then she said no and left.

It took about 20 minutes for me to notice any self effects. Other people didn't look more beautiful, but it was like I was ignoring what I didn't like and focused on what I liked. Weird but very interesting experience.

I'm not sure if women experience nude the same way men do. If the guy seems more attractive in their eyes, or if they feel something else when exposed.
10-02-2022 5:25 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread