Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
04-27-2022 12:48 PM

mmmh... I see where is one of my various mistakes ...Not too close . That's true that the girl near me seem atracted to me easier , but maybe the girl just see me cute and and friendly as her body language show with or without mones ... Maybe I should consider try another product these days to have acentuated effects . I hesitate to up the doses , what you would do in my situation guys ? 5 drops look a heavy dosage in my opinion but maybe i need more or less i don't know . Respect to my cleaning methods i think everything is fine , just have to change towel paper by cotton .

Note : Finally i think i'll try a little less dosage before upping ,I think i am going too fast .

Tomorrow i'll try again 2 drops , wich was best results , after that i'll see what to do.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2022 12:52 PM by phero12789.)
04-27-2022 12:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2022 2:49 PM

It is recommended to test one drop for one week and test 2 drops in the second week. One drop should be increased every week. If you're impatient, it can be difficult. If you're around people every day, then you're good. You can use 1 drop every day and a day without pheromone. It's a bit more difficult for me because I often have to do things on my laptop at home and can't be with people every day. Since I am not among people every day, I would be among people 3 times a week, for example, and I would need two weeks for a drop test, for example. In my case, I would increase the number of drops more quickly out of impatience.

There is a second possibility. You can apply ISO-E Super Spray or Oil to your skin and a minute later apply nude to the area. Iso E Super increases projection so people notice you.

If you say you want to combine nude with a Cower scent, there is the possibility to spray on a favorite scent and at least a minute later wear nude. I used to do it that way, but people couldn't smell my scents. Today I use fragrances from the Chogan brand, which consist of 30% fragrance oil Essence. Chogan fragrances last 8-10 hours on the skin and the whole hallway smells my perfume. If you then smear a drop of nude it can definitely help you.
04-27-2022 2:49 PM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-27-2022 5:56 PM

When wearing Nude, you'll appear more attractive to yourself when looking in the mirror; and if you can sit across a table from someone for 15 minutes, they will begin to look more attractive. It'll be subtle but you will see it.

That's when you know you applied the right dose.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
04-27-2022 5:56 PM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2022 1:43 PM

Hello,

Something that i have noticied with nude is that atractive girls looks even more atractive to me and also sometimes i think '' wow , today i have something that make me look better than normal days'' . Like i see beauty but with a light degree . Today i got back to 2 drops instead of 4 and in the morning , when effects seem to be stronger , the most beautiful girl in the room and it seem to be the younger also , look me with nice eyes more times . I think less is better , because first time with nude , i catched a girl looking at me and playing with hair when i wasn't looking her and just when our looks crossed , she just turn head like '' i was staring you but i don't maintain look by timidness '' . When i wear less than 3-4 drops , i have a lot of girls looking at me in the street . Somes aren't looking me initially but when they pass near me , they instantly look at me , i also had somes girls looking me and looking down my body like '' he's looks good'' . Today i had a girl that i never seen and we don't know each other who was talking with one of her male friend and when she was near me immediatly initiated conversation . Chats in general are normal but i can engage better conversation than without mones . It seem that this version of nude need a little touch of sexual attraction for me . somes girls look to have a little bit less interest on me than at begining . I also had a beautiful girl in the street who was very close at me we look each other and when i look her she smiled and look her friend ( a girl) and have typical nervous laugh like ''look how cute he looks, he is looking us'' .I had a little chat with them and they had to go to other direction .Sometimes happens that somes girls acompanied with a boy (sometimes surely her bf) look at me when i pass near them even a couple of times i had somes taking the hand of their bf looking at me like throwing a big smile '' desire me ,i am trying to make you jealous, I am taked but i like you'' just at the moment i am near them. Resuming : More looks and interaction and more ''beauty'' and smiles with light doses. I'll try 1- 2 drops somes days to analyze better . No depression or soporific effects or bad effects . I am thinking in the future to try SDX-9 or/and hypnotica social or alpha q but this is another business . I am begining to understand some things of nude effects testing it . Also made me very relaxed and more talkative and sometimes nice mood .Tomorrow i'll keep testing but for the moment it's like it need a little touch of sexual attraction from girls for what i am looking for in effects.
04-28-2022 1:43 PM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-29-2022 2:20 AM

There is sexual in Nude, it's call Nude for a reason, people may say cute or attractive or anything they want, they obviously won't say you look sexual, it's not the norm. But to be fair Nude is very under the radar, last time I noticed the sexual it was a girl that initiated some dirty moves while dancing, she was caressing my legs with hers, and it wasn't part of the dance at all, and she pretended I was the one doing it. Try adding a bit NA if Nude isn't enough, I find NA alone is boring (too Alpha), Nude a bit too open, a bit of NA, just a dab or 2 makes Nude better (0.1drop), it add a bit of barrier so girls still won't over do their approach, but if you want more social Nude alone is better, it depends on what you want, if you see girls disrespect you add a bit of NA in it. I think you may see more initial results with Nude alone than NA, but as she knows you better NA will be the better choice, it may different for you though.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2022 2:22 AM by WereWolf666.)
04-29-2022 2:20 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2022 1:08 PM

tbh I am not really liking it.

Used 6 drops yesterday and got no effects (beautifying or otherwise). hmm

Also, my bottle is very runny. It does not have the same consistency of BW or AV. Is this normal?
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2022 1:10 PM by jjs1234.)
04-29-2022 1:08 PM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-02-2022 1:57 AM

Probably as they are sold as roller, but I don't know I never used NA or Nude in bottles. I don't notice the beautification either, I used to see it though, the beautification is the self effect in my opinion, it's the harder to notice if you aren't a self effect guy. I don't even noticed it anymore and i'm usualy the self effect guy. If you are looking for proof it's working Nude or Na aren't the good candidate, it's the most subtile, it's often like you don't have anything until the girls fall in love for you if she is strong enough to admit it. Guys make it like it's obvious on the forum because they know, and have noticed the effects over time so they can predict when the girl don't behave like she does usually but it's subtle until you know what it's doing under the shield girls put up around you. Even I doubt it's doing anything sometimes because girls are very good at pretending nothing is happening.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2022 2:02 AM by WereWolf666.)
05-02-2022 1:57 AM
Jarod
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-10-2022 8:03 AM

Nude has good effects but it gave me belly fat and weak erection
07-10-2022 8:03 AM
MrBananas2022
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-16-2022 10:54 AM

(07-10-2022 8:03 AM)Jarod Wrote:  Nude has good effects but it gave me belly fat and weak erection

Why would that happen?
09-16-2022 10:54 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

09-16-2022 5:09 PM

(09-16-2022 10:54 AM)MrBananas2022 Wrote:  Why would that happen?

I've read on the forum that socials do dry your balls, some mone can give a fat belly, dunno the logic behind it, but some members did complain, I think the True Love (not the lal one, the other one) caused such an effect.

Maybe it's related to testosterone, though Garry mentioned in one mail that he never uses components that would lower ones testosterone levels so dunno, but worth keeping in mind

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-16-2022 5:09 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread